Meeting EXO

(My Sweet) Panda Next Door

 

Please do not plagiarize, copy, nor claim this story yours.

Thanks.

 


 

 “Ngh…” You moaned as you changed your position to a fetus position as you sleep. For a while, you heard irritating noises coming from the alarm clock which was sitting at the bedside table. You took a good look at it –

 

7:18 AM

 

 “Yah… I don’t want to…” You turned your alarm off and continued dozing. You closed your eyes and mentally noted, *5 more minutes…* You were about to drift off to dreamland until you heard a knock on your door.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 *Ugh…* You grumbled as you lifted yourself up from your messy bed and dragged yourself towards the door. You twisted open the doorknob and popped your head behind the door, “Yes?” you asked with closed, sleepy eyes. “Yah! Yunnie~ You’ve just woken up?!” Tao poked your forehead, “Ngh… Why are you here?” You asked wearily. “Get in and get changed!” Tao dodged your question, “I have something to discuss to you about. You don’t want to be late, don’t you?” Tao kept on fixing your bed hair. “Of course not…” You mumbled as you wiped the dry drool stuck on your face. “If you don’t want to get changed, then I’ll do it.” Tao got your uniform and tried to you, “Yah! Tao! What are you doing?!” You grabbed your uniform from him, “I’ll do it myself!” You said warily with a pout and went to the bathroom.

 Tao smiled behind your back, “And make it quick! I’ll count ‘till 15! And if you’re not done yet, I’m gonna get in there!” After Tao just said that, he could hear noises and ruckuses coming out from the bathroom. *You better hurry.* Tao smirked. For a little while, you felt Tao change from his cute self, to a y one. *Look! I have a 4-Dimensional panda here!* You rolled your eyes as you zipped your skirt up. “8, 7, 6…” *What the heck?! That was fast!* You kept on struggling and rushed to put on your uniform, “Tao!!! Are you cheating?!” You shouted. Tao just  giggled and neared the bathroom , “2, 1! Ready or not, here I co – “ To his surprise, you were already fully clothed. You even managed to dress up cleanly and neatly. Tao expected that you would still have your bed hair on, but your hair was tied up on a ponytail.

 Your buttons are, well… Fully buttoned on their right places and your bow was tied up. Tao grinned, “Ready?” “Just for you know, I’m still sleepy.” You rubbed your teary eyes. “Why are you so sleepy, anyway?” *Because I worked up ‘till midmorning and had to do my assignments. Plus, I can’t sleep ‘cause I kept on thinking about Kris. Wait… Did I just say that?!* “Tell me again how’d you get here?” You asked a different question. “Yunnie!” Tao shouted with a hoarse voice, “I was worried about you, and you suddenly changed the topic?! That’s why I had the trouble going here…” Tao said with anxious eyes.

 *Tao…* “S-Sorry…” You said in a more low tone and grabbed his arm, “Better?” You blinked at him. *How could I stay mad at you…?* “Come, let’s go.” Tao and you got out of your apartment room. “Ah! Wait Tao,” You removed your arms which was tied up on his a minute ago and ran to Jiyoon’s door. You made a small knock, “Bye Jiyoon~!” You smiled and ran to Tao.

 *So she does that everyday…* Tao felt a blush crept on his face.

 

 

 RRIIIIIING!

 The bell which signals for lunch time started ringing. “Don’t forget to study page 98, okay?!” The teacher noted everyone in the class, “Yes Ma’am!” Everyone replied. The whole class got up from their seats and arranged their belongings. “Yunnie~!” Tao yanked your arm as you finished packing your things. “What?” You looked at him who was wearing cute, puppy eyes, “Let’s eat together!” He pleaded. “Why not join Daehyun?” You asked, “No!” He answered quickly and dragged you out of the classroom. “Only the two of us, maybe?” Tao smirked. *Ha…? Maybe? What’s he up to now?*

 

 

 “Gege!” Tao ran up to a certain man sitting on a table in the cafeteria with 5 other people. At the back of that table, were 6 more handsome and cute boys. All of them waved at the panda who seemed to be hugging that man. Er, bromance much? You neared the table and saw who Tao was hugging – It’s Kris! *Wait, isn’t that Kris?!* You dumbly blinked at him as well as the other boys. “Tao! Not in public!” Kris complained and tried to remove Tao out of his body, but unfortunately, Tao’s glued on him. Kris shifted his gaze at you while his eyes widened, “Yun Hae?” *This is probably just a coincidence...You mentally nodded in agreement.

 Everyone went silent.

 *They know each other?!* That’s what everyone thought.

 Tao finally broke his contact with his supposed ‘Gege’ and blinked at you, “Yunnie, you know Kris gege?” He looked at you with a confused face. “Apparently, yes.” Kris answered and cleared his throat, while you nodded at what he said. “Ehh?! How did that happened?!” Tao asked in a more, loud voice. You explained, along with Kris, about what happened at the bar, with the others listening, too. “Ah…” Tao muttered after hearing everything and anything. “Gege!” He playfully punched Kris’ arm, “Why didn’t you tell me?” “Well, you know now, right?” Kris shot him his usual, face.

 “So, you’re Yun Hae?” One asked – The boy looked like Kris’ twin, with that sandy-ish hair, but he looked more kind and innocent with that cherubic face, in contrast with Kris. “Ah, yes.” You answered back. “Anyways,” Tao disrupted, “These are my guys, EXO.” After that, they all introduced themselves.

 “You know me.” Kris said, “I’m EXO-M’s leader/duizhang, Kris.”

 “EXO…M?” You asked.

 “It’s a sub-group of EXO.”

 “So M stands for… Mandarin?”

 “Yes. But we have only four Chinese members. Two are Korean.”

 “I’m one of them!” One shouted, “Xiumin imnida.” He bowed his head low.

 “I’m Chen. I’m also Korean…”

 “I’m… Lay.” *Cute. He almost forgot his name.* You smiled at him.

 “I’m Luhan.” The cherub-faced boy smiled sheepishly.

 “Ah! Nice to meet you all…” You bowed at them, and they did the same thing as well. “Out there is EXO-K; EXO’s Korean sub-group.” Kris pointed out at the 6 other guys who were waving like crazy at you and EXO-M. *Well, for a leader, he’s very much mature...* “Hey guys!” Tao encouraged, “Come here!” Everyone suddenly squeezed themselves on the table. You were in between a dark skinned man and a big eyed, cute boy who looked like a kid with his haircut. “Kai gege~ Let me sit there!” Tao made an offer.

 “Eh? Why?” Kai smirked, “And who’s this girl here?” He stared at you. You stared back and blinked at him a few times. *Wow. He has good looks…* He kept on staring at you, which made Tao irritated. “Hey Tao,” He called fort Tao’s attention, “Is she your girlfriend?” Kai cooed. All eyes were on you now. You blinked at Kai and debated, “Eh? Ah! No! We’re not…” Your gaze shifted at the panda that was nearing your seat, “Well,” Tao signaled Kai to get out of the seat, and Kai did, “She will be… If you’re gonna get out of this seat.” Tao finally sat beside you and yanked your arm, rubbing his cheeks to yours. You felt the friction trickle your spine and blushed real hard.

 “Aww…” The whole EXO started cooing. “I’m touched…” Chanyeol teased and pretended to wipe some tears away from his eyes. “Wa… N-No!” You tried to push Tao away from you to prove it, but then, he’s like glue. Kris eyed both of you. *So they’re really that close. I wonder if it’s alright for Tao’s father…* “Yes~” Tao insisted. “Y-Yah!” You blushed even more and shoved Tao away. “A-Anyways… The i-intro…?” You asked. “Ah! Yes,” the guy with a very pale face and has an angelic smile said, “I’m Suho, the leader of EXO-K, nice to meet you!” He bowed and you returned it back. “This is – “ “Anneyeong~ Baekhyun imnida!” He made a really nice eye smile.

 “Am I cute~?” He asked and made a peace sign; he waved it near his cheek. You grinned at him. *Naw… That was so cute!* “Yes, yes… You’re cute, alright.” Kai smiled and took the opportunity to introduce himself, “I’m Kai. Call me ‘Oppa’.” “O…kay…?” You said in a confused voice. “I’m Chanyeol.” He made a very, I mean, very wide grin, which was very creepy. “I’m Kyungsoo… You can call me D.O.” D.O said with a wide smile plastered on his face while his eyes instinctively got wide and big.

 “And I’m Thehun!!!” The last one beamed. Thehun? What a weird name! *Thehun? Does he have a lisp? Either way, he’s so cute~* “Naw, our maknae… His name is Sehun, just for you know.” Suho ruffled his hair and Sehun pouted. “Anyways, are you really Tao’s girlfriend?” Baekhyun asked who really seemed to be interested. All eyes landed on you, yet again. Tao gazed at you with longing eyes, waiting if you’d answer a ‘Yes’ or ‘No’. *Wah… Not this again…* You felt your cheeks burn up and suddenly stood up from your spot.

 “I-I have to go!” You bowed at them and hid your burning face as you ran away the table and exited the busy cafeteria. “Woah… I’d take that as a yes.” Xiumin nodded. Tao gawked at you as you got out of the room. *Ah… Did I do something wrong…?* Tao’s smile turned upside down. Kris watched you got out of the cafeteria, too. *I wonder…*

 

 

 *Yah…* You stopped running for a while. *W-Why did I even run away…?* You panted and crouched down the corridor of lockers, gripping your tightening chest. *Why do I keep on blushing? And my chest… It kept on beating so fast…* You sighed. *Why am I acting like this…? And every time I hear the word ‘Girlfriend’, I get flattered. Especially if it’s in terms with Tao…* You thought about only one question that kept on running through your train of thought…

 *Am I… Falling for Tao…?* 

 

 

 


 

 Another chappie updated~

 Gonna update the other chapter for 'Dare' later~

 We've finally met our 12 dorks~ <3

 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

 I know, I know... It's short, alright.

 But I'll try my best to write longer chapters for the upcoming ones.

 Good luck for me! xD

 Nothing much to write here, so... Yeah...

Got lazy at the end of writing this chappie~

 Note my about my errors~

 "Am I... Falling for Tao...?" 

 For me, YESH. Kekekeke~

 -showers you lots of love-

 READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.