Family

(My Sweet) Panda Next Door

 

Please do not plagiarize, copy, nor claim this story yours.

Thanks.

 


 

 

 "Yah!" 

 You tripped on a random stone sitting still on the asphalt road and your face met the ground. You felt your face flatten like a pancake. "Ugh..." *Now I know what the road tastes like...* You felt your lips press against the dirt. "Fwe!" You stuck your tongue out in disgust and sat down the road. You felt your eyes twitch. *Ugh... Worse day ever.* You stood up from your spot and dusted your behind and your uniform. *Now I'm going to be late... How much more could this day get any worse?!* You grumbled.

 "Tsk, tsk, tsk... Clumsy Yunnie~"
 "Yah!!!"

 You felt Tao's hand ran across your waist as he carried you up in bridal style - his hands on your behind and your uppermost torso. Your eyes rounded and lightly punched Tao's built chest, "Yah! Put me down!" You grunted and kept on struggling. "No way." He grinned and kept on walking like nothing happened. "Why are you carrying me?! I'm not even hurt, you know..." You pouted and kept on struggling. "It's to avoid you to get tripped again, you clumsy kitty~" He leaned towards your face and shot you a mesmerizing smile. 

 *Now he's calling me kitty... What the heck?!* You felt your face get hotter by the minute and realized something - "Uhm... Tao, why are you touching my ?" You asked Tao. Tao looked at you and blinked. He went near a shop window. *What now?* "It's because, when I hold you here..." He moved his hands on the behind of your knees, "Your underwear could be seen..." Tao said; he felt his cheeks get slightly pink. *Pfft... Blue...*

 "Yah!!!" You spanked Tao, "You molester!!!" You kept on shouting as Tao placed his wide hand back to your . "Put me down! Put me down! Put me down!!!" You complained as Tao and you were nearing the school. "I said, no way." Tao smirked. *He's definitely enjoying this...* You hid your face to keep your identity low as you and Tao were passing by a group of people... Well, GIRLS. That is...

 "Oh my gosh!" 

 "Who's that?!"

 "She's so lucky."

 "."
 
 All the girls kept on muttering and whispering about the 'Mystery Person'. *Oh why?!* "Don't worry," Tao whispered, "No one would find out." He held your head and pressed it closer to his chest to keep you hidden. "Put me down..." You can feel your breathe get warmer and gripped on his shirt. "That will reveal you, you know!" Tao said. You felt your chest tighten up. *Ugh! Not this time...* You had a hard time to breathe and started feeling dizzy and all.

 "Yunnie...?" Tao leaned closer, "You okay?" You didn't answer, which made Tao even more worried. *Oh no...* You started wheezing. "Don't worry, we're getting nearer." Tao walked briskly and headed towards the Infirmary when... "Hi Tao oppa~!" a fangirl blocked Tao's way. Tao felt his sweat drop down his face as you gripped even tighter to his shirt. "Tao..." you whispered.

 "Where are you - "

 "Sorry! I've got to go!"

 Tao ran pass by the girl, hitting her. "Yah! Tao oppa!!!" The girl stomped her foot as Tao dashed off the corridors. "Hang in there!" 

 


 "Hyung, won't we be late?" 

 Zelo said and yanked Daehyun. "Let him be, Zelo-ah." Yongguk smirked, "He's frustated because he ditched school yesterday and let his 'girlfriend' alone with 'Eye Bags'." Yongguk got Zelo and let him stay beside him. "Poor Daehyun~" Himchan teased. 

 "Shut up!" Daehyun blushed and tried to playfully hit Himchan, but then... "Excuse me!" Tao ran pass by the lot. He accidentally hit Daehyun as he rushed off the Infirmary. After that, everyone muted. "What was that about...?" Youngjae asked.

 "I... Don't know." Jongup gawked at the direction Tao went.

 *He was carrying a girl...* Daehyun did the same thing as Jongup and stared off the corridors.

 



 "Oppa, you're getting in, too?!" Shinyeoung blinked a few times at Dong Hae as he stepped out of the car and put his black shades on. "She enters the same school, right?" Dong Hae looked at Shinyeoung. *Yes.* "No!" Shinyeoung shouted. "I see then." Dong Hae sighed. *Heh. He's so easy to fool.* "Let's go." Dong Hae grabbed hold of Shinyeoung's wrist and dragged him inside the building. 
 
 "Wah! I told you! She's not here!" Shinyeoung grumbled. "Do I look like an idiot to you?” Shinyeoung couldn't tell if Dong Hae was glaring at her or not at the back of his shades. But she could tell... She's in BIG trouble. "Lead me to her." Dong Hae ordered. As much as Shinyeoung hated it... 

 She HAS to do it.

 



 "Ngh..." You woke up just in time as the school bell rang. You opened your eyes; it got struck by the light of the room hitting directly at it. Tao noticed this and got up from his seat which was near by your bed and the window. "Yunnie! You're awake." Tao's eyes drooped as he moved the chair even closer your bed. "Gwenchana?" He asked. You nodded.

 "What happened?" You asked. "...Asthma attack." Tao mumbled. *Oh... So I slept the whole morning class...?* You sat up the bed and wobbled. "Yah!" Tao managed to get a good hold of you, "Are you sure you're okay?" Tao asked with anxious eyes and placed you back to bed. You shoved his hand away, "I'm fine... Thanks..." You held on his other arm as you massaged your temple. 

 "How often do you have these... Asthma attacks?" Tao asked as he hoisted you up the bed. "Meh. Not that often..." You spoke. "Why didn't you tell me?! You need to be careful!" Tao scolded you. You giggled, "Well, it wasn't my fault in the first place." You gazed at Tao who kept on worrying about your condition. "Sorry..." He lowered his head and pouted. *Cute~* You smiled at him.

 



 Daehyun bowed his head at the cafeteria lady and started walking towards the table where B.A.P was eating when he saw you quietly sitting down at the table near the corner of the room. He ran towards you, instead. "Does hyung realise where he's going?" Zelo asked with a full mouth as he ate his Kimchi Spaghetti. "Let him be." Youngjae cooed. 

 "Yun Hae!" Daehyun angrily placed his tray on the table you're sitting on; gaining attention from everyone. You jumped a bit and asked with rounded, donut eyes, "W-What?" You lifted your head to look at him and blinked. He said down and leaned close to you. "Tao's with another girl." He whispered. "Ha?" You leaned closer him and faced your ear at him. "I said Tao's with another girl!" Daehyun whispered into your ears. "Oh... Really?" You asked. "Yeah, I saw the whole thing. He was carrying a girl... He seemed like he was rushing. I don't know who, but it sounds like bad news." Daehyun warned.

 *So he doesn't know?* You giggled. 
 "Secret revealed! Tao is a playboy! So you better avoid him starting from now on and - "
 "Ahem..." 

 Tao, who was standing in front of you and Daehyun, cleared his throat. *Oops...* Daehyun gulped and whispered again, "I have to go." You chuckled, "Of course you should." "I'm warning you!" Daehyun eyed you and stood up from his seat. Tao watched him leave the table and walk towards B.A.P's usual seat. "What's he doing here?" Tao asked as he passed you your bubble tea, "Hmm..." You took a sip, "I dunno~ Thanks by the way." Tao winked in response.

 



 "She's not there at her building!" Shinyeoung grunted. "Well?" Dong Hae eyed her, who was the center of attraction of the whole school; the girls who passed by him giggled and chatted about him. "The teacher said she was at the Infirmary..." Shinyeoung's eyebrows furrowed and pouted. "Let's go."

 Dong Hae and Shinyeoung ran pass by a corridor filled with students headed for the cafeteria. “Excuse me. Sorry!” Dong Hae said while he was bumping pass by the students. “O-Oppa! Wait!” Shinyeoung, who was aggressively dragged by Dong Hae, shouted. Dong Hae quickly paused as he passed by the sign ‘Infirmary’. He banged the door open with Shinyeoung who has been grasped by the wrist. “Yow!” Shinyeoung cried in pain.

 “May I help you?” the nurse suddenly appeared before them. “Is Yun Hae here?!” Dong Hae asked in a shouting manner. “Park Yun Hae…?” The soft spoken nurse asked. “Yeah.” Shinyeoung replied with her arms crossed. “The patient has already been dismissed.” She said. *Argh… Dammit!* Dong Hae gritted his teeth as he exited the room. “See? I told you.” Shinyeoung rolled her eyes.

 A group of girls passed by the two who were agape, “Yah!” the one shrieked, “Did you see Tao oppa?” “Yeah! She was carrying someone.” The other said. “I wonder who… She’s so lucky!” The girl pouted. Dong Hae stepped a bit closer to the crowd. *Tao…? You mean, Zitao?!* “Excuse me!” he called the attention of one of the girls. “Dong Hae!” Shinyeoung held his left arm, “What are you doing?!” she mumbled. “Ah! Anneyeong!” The girls bowed, “Ne, what is it, ajusshi?”  One asked, “Do you know where Tao-ah is?”

 “Ah! He’s probably at the cafeteria with Yun Hae.”

 *What?!* Dong Hae gawked at them.

 “Yeah! He’s been so close with her lately.”

 “I heard he brought a girl who had an Asthma attack earlier.”

 *Asthma attack! That’s probably Yun Hae!!!*

 “Oppa is so kind~” The girls kept on swooning over Tao. “Wait, where are they?” The girls looked around as Dong Hae and Shinyeoung left the scene.

 

 

 

 RRIIIIING!

 “Yah!” Dong Hae came in the cafeteria along with Shinyeoung, panting. “We lost track of them…” Dong Hae said in between gasps. *There’s the bell!* “I have to go. I can’t afford ditching classes anymore… “ *Especially if it deals with that Yun Hae.* Shinyeoung said. “Fine.” Dong Hae glanced at Shinyeoung, “So, you’ll go home now?” she asked. “No.” He stood still, catching his breathe. I’ll keep on looking for her…” “Suit yourself.” Shinyeoung left the room leaving Dong Hae all alone. *I wonder…*

At the end, Dong Hae decided to go home.

 “Yah!” You stopped walking, “I have work…” *Ugh… I forgot.* You turned around and started walking at the other direction. “Yun Hae!” Daehyun tried to catch up your pace. “Eh? Daehyun?” You faced him who was gasping for air. “Come on! We’re going to be late!” You scolded him, “Sorry…” The two of you walked briskly, catching for more time. “Hey Yun Hae…” Daehyun mumbled suddenly. “What?” you faced him. “Why won’t you call me… ‘O-Oppa’…?” He flustered. You thought about it, “Why would I?” *You’re so shallow…* Daehyun mentally shook his head, “Because! T-That’s why…” He said. “I don’t get you…”

 “Yun Hae, you’re needed in the boss’ office.” Daehyun told you as he went in the room with more, well… stuff to clean. “I get it!” You wiped your wet hands on your apron and started walking out of the room. You passed by Daehyun who whispered something, “Tell me the details later.” “Sure.” You mumbled.

 

 

 

 “Anneyeong?” You peeked inside the room and saw nothing but your 22 year old brother, “You called me?” You kept a straight look – but inside, you were so nervous. You heard a sigh before your brother could answer back, “It’s been so long, huh?” He shot you a soft smile. *That smile…* You were on the verge of tears, but you held it back, letting your brother see that you’ve grown mature for the past few years, well… Without his help, that is. You thought that he would be proud about it. That smile… That smile you’ve been longing for now is in front of your very eyes. You bit your bottom lip, “What do you want?” You asked with a strong voice.

 “My, you’ve grown.” He put his hands under his chin, “I missed you, you know? I’ve been looking for you everywhere.” “Wha – “ You were disrupted. “Even at your school.” He stood up and walked towards you. “Yunnie…” His gazes softened and he suddenly hugged you. You saw Tao’s image in him at the time he called you your nickname, which was the same name that Tao called you so often. “Wha… What are you doing?! Get off me! I hate you! You killed grandma!!! How dare you?!” You kept on struggling and started sobbing. “You don’t understand…” He let go of the hug and searched your wet eyes.

 “It was all a setup.

 Your eyes rounded and stared at your brother who revealed everything. Setup? But, why?! “What…?” You said in between gritted teeth. Dong Hae smiled at you, “Go on.” He lightly your hair, “I’ll tell you when the time is right.” He pushed you out to the door, “W-Wait!” “Don’t forget to visit grandma!” He shouted. “What?” Your eyes rounded. “You didn’t know?” He chuckled, “She’s waiting in front of your apartment. Now go!” He commanded you.

 *Ah…* You started running out of the building with teary eyes. “Yun Hae?!” Daehyun tried to chase you, “Where are you going?! What about Dong Hae?!” He shouted his lungs out. “I’ll tell you tomorrow! Bye!” You waved at him; crying tears of joy.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah. You’re home…” The ‘landlady’ watched you as you kept on panting in front of her, “Dong Hae was right…” She neared you and patted your shoulder. “I-I didn’t k-know…” You started wailing. She tried to reach your height and gave you a bear hug, “There, there…” She patted your back to calm you down. It was effective. “Let’s get in.” Once again, you entered your grandmother’s room. “Why didn’t you tell me?” You asked silently, “Why didn’t you recognize your own grandmother?” She handed you your hot chocolate with pink, fluffy marshmallows and asked. “Sorry, I had a lot of problems going through in my mind…” You blew some air in the drink to lessen the hotness. She sat on her rocking chair as you asked,

 “Since when did you come here?”

 “Days before you got here in Seoul.”

 “What?!” You were going to spit your drink, but luckily, you managed not to. “And what did oppa said about the whole setup thingy?!”

 “Your mom and I used to live here…” Your grandma dodged the question. She always does that. “See that room over there?”

 She once again pointed the room filled with lively colors of pink, “She sleeps there when she was in middle school.” *Ah… I see now… Mother does like pink.* “Grandma?” You called your attention as you took a sip of your hot chocolate, “Hmm?” She asked with her eyes closed. “Can I… sleep in there?” You begged for it. She lightly smiled at you; still with your eyes closed, “As you wish…”

 

 

 The room felt like it was filled with memories of your mother. As much as you like blue so much, you loved the color pink, too. It let you remember about your mother who didn’t really care about you… But you loved her so much… Until those ‘issues’ happened like what happened with your brother who told you that this was all a setup. Is it really true? Would you believe in his lies? *I wonder why I loved a person who never even loved me back. For one, she's my mother...* You sighed. *Well… No time to think about that. Stay positive!* You jumped on the frilly, pink and white bed and stared at your cell phone which was lying at the edge of the bed.

 *Should I…?*

 You started punching numbers on the phone and held it up to meet your ears, “Hello?”

 “Yoboseyo?” He said in almost perfect Korean.

 “Jiyoon? Is it you?” You asked.

 “Yeah, why the sudden call?”

 “Oh… Nothing.” You smiled, but too bad that he couldn’t see it.

 *His voice… It sounded very familiar… Like I’ve known him a long time before…

 

 


 

 Credits for AyoWaddupKrease for the poster! ;w; Thankies so much!!! -throws greasy hearts-

 Lol, anyways. Finally updated Chappie 14~ 

 Dong Hae arc finally ended. But that doesn't mean that this would be the end! Heck no! (/OAO)/

 I felt like this was the logest chapter I've ever wrote so far...

 Please note me about some errors... Especially at the very end. I got lazy and all for writing.

 Yeah, since I'm lazy... I'm gonna make this short, too. xD

 Stay tuned for the next chapter! Kekekeke~ 

 Oh yeah, about the whole 'Setup' thing, it will be revealed as the plot goes on.

 Yun Hae's (Your) first call from Jiyoon~ <3 (Well, not really from Jiyoon, but from you. xD)

 Let me love you all. -spreads arms-

 READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ™