Mine

Love Me for who I am
While waiting for the big day they've shop for her dress, it's a simple white knee length dress and for him it's white shirt. He's also looking for a new place where they will live so dun muna sila sa place niya while yung bahay ni Kim one of their neighbor will take care of it.

They were married that day sa Makati, present ang parents ni gerald, si yaya, matt, Mel and Erich. It was so memorable, all the girls were tearful and they're so happy for the two of them. They had a small celebration sa isang restaurant and after that the newly wed went sa hotel where gerald booked their first few days as husband and wife. Puro biro ang inabot ng dalawa before their friends said their goodbyes and congatulations.

When the newlyweds arrive in the suite, the lights were subdued and the music is playing in both the bedroom and the bath. Flowers were everywhere, filling the suite with wild scents.

Gerald: I love you Mrs. Anderson

Kim: I love you too Mr. Anderson

Gerald: "are you tired?" and when she nodded he said "akong bahala sa yo"

The bath has a one-way window so they can gaze out toward the stars together. There is a hot tub large enough to hold both of them comfortably and there's aromatic cut flowers and Gerald made sure na hindi allergic si Kim sa mga flowers. A small table in the bath next to the tub holds the chilled Champaign, brownies and chilled Crème de Menthe and whipped cream. Simmering scent pots have been started ahead of time so their aroma is well spread. Another small table holds the antipasto, the chocolate fondue and bowl of cleaned fresh strawberries.

He prepared the bath for both of them, added perfumed oils and lighted the candles and it just added to the excitement for that day. They've undressed each other then he guided her to the bath and there they've started their loving moments. They share the antipasto and Champaign, feeding each other in the tub. They've used whipped cream to put designs on each other then it off and dip strawberries in chocolate and drop into the Champaign glasses. The Crème de Menthe was saved for last as it is quite stimulating, gerald swish the chilled Crème de Menthe in his mouth briefly and then applied it orally to some very sensitive areas of Kim's body. The cool mint does wonderful things for sensuality, especially on the most sensitive places and Kim's on fire now.

He guided her onto the bed and Kim asked Gerald to lie face down in bed and gave him deep, muscle-moving rub down. She lightly brush against his back her s, and she definitely gets approval, even if her massage is not that great. Kim started at the neck and shoulders where much of the tension is stored then moved down his back, and she didn't forget to also massage his arms. In addition to rubbing the muscles, she also use her fingertips in a fun technique that feels great. Kim's simply pretending she's playing the piano on her lover’s back, and used her fingers to “walk” up and down his spine.

When he can't take it anymore he asked her to lie face down as well and used firm touch as not to tickle her and he just copied what she did and moved to massaging her legs and her behind as this area of the body feels great when massaged and this can be very . He turned her on her back then there's a lot of kissing and touching and when he felt that Kim was ready positioned himself on top then entered her, he stopped when he felt her twinge then just hold her till she relax then when she said "now" he started moving again till both of them is on the brink then the release. They cuddled afterwards then he said " I'm madly in love with you and I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you as my wife and she she just smiled.

********************************************************************************************

Yan ha wala na akong utang..... goal na.