Just a girl

My Bodyguard Princess

"HE WHAT?" Byul shrieked.

"Shhh!" Baekhyun hissed, glancing out of the room and was relieved to see that Minister Kang was still arguing with one of the other men and trying to see if his Misaeng was in the room.

He quickly slid the door close and paced around the room. "This is bad. Bad. Bad." he whispered under his breath. "He's going to recognise me, oh my god."

He gulped as recognization kicked in. "He's going to find out that the Crown Prince visited a brothel. Oh my god." he whispered. "Why the hell did I come to this place?"

"Now you're regretting?" Byul shrieked. She was even more anxious than Baekhyun is, for reasons she cannot fathom. She didn't like Baekhyun one bit, but she didn't want him to run into trouble as deep as this.

If the world knew that the Crown Prince actually visited a brothel, regardless of how he never did anything, he would be condemned beyond imagination. The people would never acknowledge him as their King then and who knew what would happen to Baekhyun.

She can't let that happen. She was his bodyguard and she was going to protect him beyond physical means. She was going to save his from this.

"Take off your clothes." Byul ordered.

Baekhyun whipped his head over to look at Byul in surprise, his eyes wide. "WHAT?"

"Take off your clothes, now!" Byul hissed, peeking out again and saw that Minister Kang had moved one room nearer to theirs. They didn't have much time.

Baekhyun stared at her in shock as Byul undid her own clothes, taking her belt off. "What are you doing Han Eunbyul?" Baekhyun whispered. "I know I'm hot and everything, but you can't just take advantage of me just because we're in a brothel. I told you I won't do anything with any other woman than the one I'm going to marry-" he blabbered.

Byul threw the belt at him and it drapped over Baekhyun's head. "Are you an idiot? Why are you still thinking sick even now when you're about to be ruined?" She growled, her voice strained.

"Face away Ddong-ha and get your clothes off right now!" Byul hissed. "We've got to exchange our clothes quickly before Minister Kang arrives. You've got to get out of here."

Baekhyun swallowed. "You mean...."

"Are you exchanging your clothes with me or not?" Byul growled dangerously.

Baekhyun nodded frantically and faced the wall, whipping out his clothes as fast as possible. He never thought it was possible to be able to strip that quickly with a girl in the same room doing the same and not think any dirty thoughts at all.

Byul flung her commoner clothes at him and Baekhyun pushed his dark blue robe to Byul. He wore her clothes as quickly as possible even though it was a tad too tight for him.

"Turn around, I'm done." Byul whispered.

Baekhyun turned to see Byul always drowning in his blue robes. She looked uncomfortable and suddenly vulnerable and small in them. She looked out of the door and panicked when she saw Minister Kang just a room away from theirs right then.

"Go now, hurry!" Byul pushed Baekhyun towards the door. "I'll handle it."

Baekhyun looked back at her, his eyes searching hers. "But...but he's going to recognize the robe. He's going to question where you got it and he's going to-"

"I'll be fine." Byul cut him off. She looked at him seriously. "Don't make me regret saving you, Ddong-ha, by ending up getting caught in the end. Go. Now!" she whispered fiercely.

Baekhyun looked at her for a moment longer before darting out of the room. Byul calmed her heart and sat down at the table, drinking the tea leisurely. She could only hope that minister Kang didn't recognize the blue robe any longer.

The door was flung opened and Minister Kang towered at the doorstep. "Is Misaeng here?" he demanded.

Byul met his eyes steadily. "No. Can't you see i'm alone right now, sir?" she asked. "I'm still waiting for my lady to come and she's called Kayeon. Not Misaeng."

"Hm." Minister Kang grunted and slid the door back shut. Byul let out a sigh of relief halfway when the door opened again. Her hand that had been calming her racing heart froze in front of her chest. Minister Kang appeared again and he narrowed his eyes at Byul.

"Where did you get that robe?" he questioned suspiciously.

Byul stiffened but didn't let him see it. "I bought it." she fibbed. "Is there a problem?"

"Turn around. I want to see the back design." Minister Kang demanded. Byul swallowed. "Sir I don't see a need for me to-"

"Turn. Around." Minister Kang growled.

Byul gulped. She slowly rose to her feet and turned around, hoping ferverently that Minister Kang didn't remember the design he bought for Baekhyun. She heard a sharp intake of breath and knew she was done for.

"Who are you? Why are you wearing the robe I bought for Jeonha?" Minister Kang roared.

Byul paled. "You don't get it I uh...I..." she looked around for ideas.

"Men! Come in!" Minister Kang ordered. "There's a petty thief right here!"

 

 

Chanyeol waited anxiously for Byul to return.

She had insisted that he not follow her so that he could stay behind to cover up the news that Baekhyun had disappeared. He really detested his playboy cousin right then because now he was going to drag Byul down with him.

He really wondered where Byul was and how she was doing. And his hyung, what if someone recognized him as the Crown Prince? Things would be total chaos if they just knew what had happened.

He waited for hours straight, lying to the EXO-K princes to cover up for Baekhyun and Byul's absence. The lies didn't even make sense to himself but the EXO-K princes didn't think so much because Chanyeol wasn't someone to lie.

He finally saw someone rushing into Baekhyun's quarters and he jerked up, running in. "Byul-" he faltered in the doorstep, seeing that the person wearing the exact clothes Byul wore out was not the one he was looking for.

He forced himself not to be an about it. Baekhyun was his hyung nevertheless, and he should be glad that he wasn't caught by anyone outside. "Hyung."

Baekhyun heaved a sigh of relief. "Oh my Yeol you don't know how I nearly died of panic." he panted. "I was in a brothel-"

"A BROTHEL?" Chanyeol yelped.

"-don't misunderstand I didn't do anything, but then Byul came rushing in to get me out, and all of a sudden Minister Kang was there as well and the worst thing was that I was wearing the robe he bought me so he was going to recognize me. And then Han Eunbyul had that idea of us changing clothes so that I can escape from there and-" Baekhyun blabbered on.

"And where's Byul now?" Chanyeol's voice rose an octave.

Baekhyun froze and paled. "I left her in the brothel. I ran all the way back." he murmured.

Chanyeol felt dread hit him. "Wearing the robe that Minister Kang bought you?" he whispered. "And facing the trouble all by herself? Are you even a man, Hyung?" he growled.

"I am the Crown Prince, Yeol." Baekhyun swallowed. "You don't get how this would ruin me. If Minister Kang just caught me in the brothel, I'll be dead. Han Eunbyul is stronger than that, she can get out of it easy."

Chanyeol looked at his hyung and tried to believe it. But the worry was increasing with every passing minute and it was getting hard to make himself look calm like he wanted to.

"But don't forget hyung, Han Eunbyul is just a girl."

 

 

HELLO! :D:D

I've decided to update all my stories today because.....

I GOT FEATURED!!!! *Throws confetti*

051.gif

 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I really appreciate you guys and your support as you follow story to story. (: I really really appreciate it.

key_blowing_kiss.gif

(wonder why Key has all the expressions I want)

tumblr_m606nsYozs1r0ycba.gif

 

Thank you and I'll try better (:

As a special, I'm getting my hubby out for this aheheeee~ :D

changmin_heart_gif_by_redwolfmoon666-d45

Saranghaeyoooooooo!

 

 

On a side note, ready for a new story? (;

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000 [CLICK]

 

Once again, thank you. I really really appreciate it. :D