JR

L.O.Λ.Es!!!!!!! Nu'est Facts, quotes, stories and MORE

About their album:

 

JR (leader speaking) ;

Mini album introduction; If NU’EST’s first single album had a message about violence at school, this album is about freedom of expression and molting of the old. Among the lyrics, the line “Show them who you are” is the point. Besides ‘Action’, there are other songs that showcase the lively vibe of NU’EST, “Not Over You”. Sweet confession ‘Sandy’ to Baekho’s mellow solo song ‘Happy Birthday’. Actually, the song ‘Sandy’ was written by the composer while he was in the army, and wrote it for his girlfriend as a birthday gift. When we recorded it, the recording room was filled with sad feelings.

Album preparation;

In the middle of shooting the music video, the lights was suddenly turned off and there was some accident. I’ve heard this is the sign that it will be daebak. Because it’s the 2nd album, the feeling is different with the other album. I’m more nervous and more worried. But thankfully, I’ve become comfortable (laughs).



As a leader…;

I have a huge mischievousness inside of me. I’m the leader and because of my duty, there are times when I need to suppress myself to play.



Member who make leader tired;

It’s me. Because the members are just doing well, I just need to take care of myself.



Member who obey the leader well;

Straight and narrow guy Minhyun. He’s always the one taking charge of the the dorm housekeeping. Ah, our Minhyun is really kind-hearted.



Word that make you happy;

‘You act just like a leader’. Because it’s also means that I am doing my duty well. I felt good when I heard it.



3 whises for 2012;

NU’EST rookie award, NU’EST 1st rank, become Asia pop’s issue.



Message to fans;

Let’s be forever just like a pine tree.

 

Source: CeCi Magazine August Issue Interview