Chapter 6: EXO-What?

It's Goodbye

"EUNJI!" a voice yelled. You turned around and saw Hana. She ran up to you.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!" she said. Although she dressed tomboy-ish, she still was a girl. She is also your best friend now. She knew most of your secrets, but you werent that close to her like you were with Sehun. Without noticing, Hana hugged you tightly. 

"Yahhh! You're going to kill me!" you said barely breathing.

"Mianhae" she said. You looked at her adn saw one of her earphones plugged into her ear. 

"Listening to music?" you asked.

"YEP!!! I got into a new K-Pop group" she smiled.

"Which group?" you asked.

"EXO-K" she smiled.

"EXO-what?" you asked.

"EXO-K" she repeated. You nodded and she laughed. She handed you the other side of the headphones. You both were listening to EXO-K's Angel. Hana hummed while listening to the song. When the song ended, you handed back her earphone. You tilted your head.

"They are okay.." you said.

"OKAYY!?!?!" Hana freaked out. You nodded.

"THEY ARE CUTE TOOO!!" she practically yelled. You chuckled. She was fangirling. 

"You know, if you're fangirling it doesnt fit you." you said and laughed.

"Shush, atleast i can let go!" she said. You knew what she meant and you frowned. You cant help it. Sehun was your Oppa, and best friend. Hana then realized what she said. Then she thought of something. 

"Yah! EunJi, one of the guys in this group is named Sehun!" Hana said. You ignored her, but not your mind. *Sehun? His name is Sehun? It cant be, there could be many Sehun's out there...* you thought. Hana frowned. You started to walk away. Hana followed you. She plugged in the other earphone and put the volume up high. You could hear it. You finally had enough and took out one of her earphone.

"YAHHH it's too loud!" you said.

"Mianhae" she said. She turned down the volume. You sighed then walked home. When you arrived, you waved Hana goodbye and entered. You ignored your parents and went straight to your room. You opened up the laptop. You searched EXO-K, and many articles poped up. You looked through many, until you found their profiles. You clicked on it, and their profiles came up...

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

How was that? kekekeke....i hope it was good...if it was short mianhae >< THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR NCIE COMMENTS ^^!~

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong