Chapter 5: One Year Later

It's Goodbye

A/N: FLASHBACKS FINALLY ENDEDEDEDEDEDEDED...YEYEYEYEYEYE

________________________________________________________________________

*Wae...i miss you everyday Sehunnie...wae did you leave me!!....was it beacause of babo me?* a tear fell down from the side of your eye. You woke up. You touched your cheek and it was wet. *Was i crying....* you thought. You got up and dragged yourself into the bathroom. You washed your face and cleaned up. Then you put on an outfit. *Sehun....* you thought. Then you went downstairs. Your Umma and Appa was already there. 

"Aigooo...." Appa said.

"Bwoh?" you asked.

"Nothing...come and eat" Umma said. She handed you a plate with food on it.

"Gumawo Umma." you said and took the plate. You setted it on the table. You poked your food, and then put you silverware down.

"Waeyo?" Appa asked.

"Im not hungry..." you said. Your Umma and Appa shook their heads.

"Gwenchana." Umma said. She took the plate from you. You bowed then walked to the couch. Then you got bored.

"Umma...Appa....im going out" you said.

"Arasseo...be careful." they said. You nodded and grabbed your shoe. Then you walked out of the door. You walked down the street. You looked at the park, where you and Sehun last talked. *Sehun...wae did you leave me...was it because i didnt accept you?* you thought. You continued walking. You made your way downtown. You watched people smile and be happy. You watched a couple hold hands. You ignored it and headed farther. You saw a cafe farther down. You rushed down there almost falling. You went inside, adn it was almost packed. You found a table right behind a guy. You sat down, behind him. Your backs were facing each other. MInutes passed, and you regretted not eating breakfast. Finally a waitress appeared infornt of you.

"Annyeonghaseyo, what do you want?" she asked.

"Oh...uhm..cappuccino.." you said.

"Okay, wait a minute." she said and smiled. You nodded and waited there. You tapped your fingernail on the table waiting. 5 minutes passed. She came back to you an dgave you your order. You thanked her then drank a little. It was getting more crowded. You decided to leave. You picked up you drink and got up. You backed up and you bumped into a person.

"AISSSHHHHH" you heard him say. You turned around and bowed.

"Mianhae!" you yelled. You looked up and saw his face. Although he was pissed off, you felt his face was familiar. You straightened your back ansd was about to walkm away when he grabbed your wrist.

"Yah!!! where do you think your going after bumping into me?!" he yelled at you. You flinched, but then looked into his eyes. He pointed at a stain, and you looked. You grabbed a napkin adn started to dabb the stain. It came off. You sighed then looked into his eyes. He glared at you then walked away. Girls walked behind him following him. You watched him leave. *He looks familiar.* you thought. You shrugged it off and then left. You walked away and then you heard yelled.

"EUNJI" someone called out. You turned around and saw....

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

YEYEYEYEYEYEEYYEYEYEYEYEYE DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TEEN TOP'S 2ND ANNIVERSARY!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYIED THIS CHAPPIEEEEEEE!!!!!!! haha i guess you can tell who's the guy, but who's calling for you kekekeke cliffhanger! I might update more later...depends kekekekekeke^^~

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong