Chapter 34: Finding Out

It's Goodbye

You saw someone running closer and closer. He seemed somewhat familiar. Then you noticed it was Luhan. He huffed and puffed, and didnt notice you were there. He ran inside the dorm, and grabbed something. He ran out, and passed you. You grew confused at why he ignored you. You ran after him, but he was fast. You guys ran past the park, past the cafe, and past other places. You grew tired so you started walking. Luhan didnt stop though, he kept on running. You walked and walked until you reached the hospital. *Luhan is going to the hospital? Waeyo?* you thought. You walked in and didnt see Luhan around anywhere. *Did he go here?* you asked yourself. You went up to the front desk.

"Uhm...hello did some guy with a hoodie passed by here?" you asked.

"what are you talking about?" she asked you.

"Did a guy named Luhan pass by?" you asked. *She must be a crazy fan..* the nurse thought.

"Aniyo" she lied. You pouted then left. You turned around and slowly walked away. *I thought Luhan did run into here..* you thought. As you were walking away, you pulled out your cell phone. You dialed Luhan's number. The phone was ringing, until you reached the voicecall. *He set his phone off?* you thought. You sighed then started walking out of the door. Suddenly someone grabbed your arm. You turned around and saw Chen there with a hoodie on. You tilted your head to get a good view, because you thought that it was someone else. He looked at you.

"What are you doing here..." Chen asked.

"I thought i saw Luhan run into here...why are you here?" You asked.

"Oh...stuff..and yeah Luhan came back here.." Chen said. You looked at him, and he sighed. *Should i tell her?* he thought. You blinked at him twice. He grabbed your wrist and led you somewhere. Both of you rode on the elevator together. He rode to the top floor. No one was around. *Why did he drag me here? No ones around...* you thought. He walked while dragging you infront of a room. You tilted your head, and he opened the door. Then he pushed you in, and walked in also. *Wha?...so mean..pushing me in* you pouted. Then you moved the curtain and EXO-M was all there. Someone was on the bed. The others looked at you and was shocked. Then Chen grabbed your hand and pulled you inside while closing the door. Xiu Min looked at you for awhile. Then he looked at Chen. 

"Did he bring you here?" Xiu Min asked.

"N-Ne..." you said. Xiu Min sighed. You looked around, and someone was missing. It was Tao.

"Where's Tao?" you asked. They all pointed to the bed. You got up, and walked near the bed. The was Tao laying there peacefully.

"What happened?" you asked.

"We hear a loud thump in the morning, and Tao was at the bottom of the stairs..." Lay said.

"He fell down the stairs?" You said. They all shook their head yes. You looked at Tao. You walked back to the others. *Is he unconscious?* you thought. The nurse then walked in and saw you.

"Who's she?" the nurse asked.

"A friend, dont worry." Luhan said. The nurse glared at you and then walked to Tao. You felt uncomfortable here. The nurse checked Tao's condition. Tao slightly moved which caused all of EXO-M to get up. Tao slowly opened up his eyes, and saw everyone around him. Then he blinked. 

"YOU'RE OKAY!!" they all yelled.

"Yah...quiet down my head hurts..." Tao pouted.

"Mianhae..." they all said queitly. 

"Are you okay?" you asked Tao.

"Ne, you came too?" Tao asked. You nodded. The nurse glared at you, and then sweetly smiled at EXO-M. They were too busy chatting with Tao that they didnt notice the nurse. You on the other hand didnt like the nurse because she made you unconfortable. Kris looked at the nurse.

"How's his condition?" Kris asked.

"Fine, he injured his leg, so he needs to be in crutches for 1 week." the nurse said. They all mouthed O. The nurse left to go get crutches. She came back after a couple minutes. Chen and Lay helped Tao get up. 

"He's fine to go now." the nurse said. Tao bowed and thanked her. Then all of you left. They went to their dorm, and you followed also. They helped Tao to sit on the couch.

"I'll go make some soup" Lay said. They all nodded. Then Xiu Min handed Tao the remote to the television. Tao flipped through the channels but didnt have anything good on. Soon, Lay finished Tao's coup, and Tao ate it. You decided you should probably leave, so they could be around Tao. You waved them goodbye and left. *Hm....* you thought. You walked around again, until you accidentally stepped on someone's shoe.

"Mianhae!!" you yelled. Then you looked up to see...

______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Wowo....okay ><" now i know my chappies are probably getting boring....wahhh i just have no ideas anymore ><"......

THANKIES NEW SUBSCRIBERS:D

nicky-1945

ellaHap

farra_daniel

exolove224

taeminnavr

Bonna_panda

(New subscribers that i checked @July 21, 2012 @11:08)

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong