Chapter 33: I'm Sorry

It's Goodbye

You woke up. *Mmmm..i slept nice..* you thought. Then you opened your eyes. *I'm home...* you thought. You smiled then jumped out of bed. You ran downstairs to be greeted by a sweet smell. *UMMA MAKING BREAKFAST!!* you thought. You rushed over to the kitchen, and you were right. Umma saw you and laughed. She handed you a plate of pancakes. You grabbed it and the syrup. You had put on alot so it would be sweet. You were eating it fast.

"Slow down, before you might choke." Appa said. You pouted, but then slowed down. You put the fork to your lips and kept it there. *Hmm...maybe i should go see Luhan?* you thought. You smiled without noticing. *What's gotten into her?* Appa thought. You clapped your hand once then thought, "I should suprise them...they still should be asleep right?* you thought. You laughed then picked up your plate and put it in the sink. Then you grabbed your shoes and headed out the door.

"Weird..." Umma and Appa said. They looked at each other and laughed. You ran down the street, and looked around. You found a familiar neighborhood, and went there. You walked around and around, but you had to admit you were lost now. You frowned. *Can't believe i forgot* you pouted. You saw someone in the distance and ran to him. You went closer and closer, and you tapped his shoulder. He turned around, and it was Sehun. You then walked away. Sehun saw it was you, and chased after you. He finally caught up, and grabbed your arm. You stood there in place. *He never chased after me..* you thought. He turned you around, so that you would face him. You looked up, and your eyes met with his.

"Eunnie..." he said.

"What?" you said in a cold-tone. It went straight to Sehun's heart. *Why am i hurting?* Sehun thought. You still looked at him. He looked down to the floor.

"I'm Sorry..." Sehun said.

"If sorry could fix everything, then why is there still laws?" you said. Sehun looked hurt, so you stopped with that. He looked up at you. You could tell he looked hurt. You pulled back your arm, and turned around. You walked away leaving Sehun there dumbfounded. *EunJi...why do you make my heart hurt? I'm supposed to hate you...* he thought. You walked away, and you looked around. *Hm...maybe i should go back home...he ruined my mood...* you thought. *I should go back to being Sehun...besides...i already apologized...* Sehun thought, and he walked away from that location. You looked around again, and saw a familiar building. You ran inside and found EXO-M dorm. You slowly opened the door. It was unlocked. *I thought they locked their door?* you thought. You slowly opened the door. You saw that no one was in the room. You walked upstairs, and opened Xiu Min's room. He wasn't there. You opened up the other rooms, and they werent there. You arrived at Luhan's room, and slowly you opened the door. You peeked inside and there was no one in there. *Where'd they go?...* you thought. You sighed then went downstairs. You searched around for a pen and a sticky note. You looked around and saw one. *Yay!!* you thought. You took it and wrote something on the sticky note. Then you walked to the door and walked out of their dorm. *Hmm...eottoke?* you thought. You sadly walked around. You then saw someone familiar running your way. He got closer and closer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hm...iunno what to do anymore >< running out of ideas....><" sorry for this short chapter i know it might be boring ><"

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong