Chapter 28: Cheater!

It's Goodbye

You woke up in the morning, and felt someone holding your hand. You looked down to see Luhan holding your hand. *Did he stay here with me all night?* you thought. You slightly pulled your hand, but Luhan's grip was firm. You tried taking it, but Luhan moved. He woke up, and you closed your eyes tightly. Luhan rubbed his eyes with his free hand. Then he looked at you. His eyes softened. He got up, and leaned over you. He kissed your forehead, and your eyes shot open. Luhan then pulled away and looked at you.

"So you were awake?" Luhan asked. You nodded then looked at your hand. He followed your gaze all the way down to your holding hands. He then realeased you, and you pulled your hand back.

"Thanks for staying with me" you said.

"No problem. If there is anything you need dont hesitate to ask me." Luhan said. You nodded then got up. He helped you walk around. Your leg hurted really bad because you were beaten pretty badly. Luhan helped you down the stairs. He looked at you, and remembered you were wearing his shirt. He tapped on your shoulder, and you turned around.

"Stay here with them...im going out for a bit" Luhan said

"I want to come..with you.." you said. It was the truth, you didnt want to stay here with his friends. It felt weird. Luhan looked at you and sighed.

"You cant go out dressed like that.." Luhan said. You looked at your clothing. *How'd i get this on?!* you thought. Luhan looked at you once last time before he opened the door.

"wait! if you leave me here i'll take back what i said about forgiving you!" you yelled. Hoping he would take you, he sighed. He went into the closet and grabbed a long jacket. He threw it to you, and you putted it on. Then you followed Luhan. *why did i let her come...she's hurt...she's lucky i cant say no to her..* Luhan thought. You were smiling while holding onto Luhan for support. You didnt know where he was headed, but you followed him. You eventually figured out that he was headed to the mall. You tugged on his sleeve.

"Wae are we here?" you asked. He looked at you.

"You need some clothes...your other one is bloody so we threw it out." he said.

"I have no money right now" you pouted.

"Its on me, dont worry." Luhan said and smiled at you.

"ANDWAEEE! Then it wont be fair!" you said.

"Then, you owe me a favor, will that be a deal?" Luhan asked.

"Arasseo..." you pouted. *Luhan you dont have to buy me new ones...i could just go home and get somee...* you thought. He arrived at a store in the mall. He walked in with you. He made sure that you wouldnt fall on the floor, by holding you by the waist when walking. You both looked around the shop. He wanted you to pick an outfit you liked. He helped you look around, and you found 4 outfits you liked. You had trouble picking one, so you called Luhan over. He walked over to you, adn you held out one outfit at a time. He had trouble picking some for you too.

(The 4 outfits)

"Hm....you look good in all..." Luhan said.

"Which oneeee?~" you said.

"All" Luhan said.

"BWOH? No im not gonna let you buy all 4" you said.

"Can i see them?" Luhan asked.

"Sure" you said, then you handed him the outfits. He took it and went to the cashier. You pouted and ran to him. You grabbed his arm, but it was too late. He handed his credit card over, and paid for it.

"YAHHH That's cheating!! Hmph! You return 3 of them!!" you yelled.

"Nope, Mehrong!" Luhan said.

"Cheater!!" you said.

"How?" he chuckled. You pouted and he kept on laughing. Then he held the bag on the left side of his arm, and helped you walk with his other arm. Then you walked out of the store. He spotted a nearby drink shop, and told you to wait at the bench. He helped you sit down, then he walked off. You watched him leave you and go to the shop. Then you sat there waiting for him. Luhan walked into the shop, and went to order. He accidentally bumped into someone. The guy turned around and it was..

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Keke i know a long chappie ><" probably because of the talking and pictures lol..so i wont spam this time XD

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong