Chapter 26: Hurt

It's Goodbye

It was morning time, and you thought you should go out for a walk. You wanted to go to the cafe to get something to drink. Your parents were still asleep, so you just left. You walked out of the door and headed down the street. You came across many stores. Finally you made it to the cafe. *This is the place me and Sehun met againa fter a year...* you thought. You walked into the door. You looked around and saw 2 familair figures. It was Sehun and Jihye. You wanted to leave, but also you wanted to buy a drink. You headed to the counter trying to avoid them. You bought a latte, and was about to leave. Jihye and Sehun was happily talking, until Jihye saw you. *wow this cannot be coincidence. I told her to stay away* Jihye thought. She told Sehun that she would be back, and gave him a sweet smile. Then she got up, and followed you outside. She then spotted you leaving, and going up the street. She followed you and then grabbed you harshly. *What the heck?* you thought. Jihye had dragged you into a private spot, where no one was around. Then you turned around and saw her. *Jihye?* you thought. 

"I told you to stay away, but you came near us." Jihye said.

"I have no intentions of being near you guys." you said. Jihye grew pissed and slapped you.

"Whatever i know you wanted Sehun back. Too bad he's mine." Jihye said.

"No one said i was going to try and win him as a lover" you spat. Jihye slapped your other cheek.

"Shut up, it's all written on your face." Jihye spat back. She then grabbed you drink and setted it on the floor. She kicked you harshly as she had heels on. You fell on the floor, and Jihye kicked you repeatedly. She kicked and punched you without hesitanting. You kep ton spitting blood out, not even fighting back. *If i hurt her then Sehun will hate me even more...* you thought. You didnt want that to happen, so you letted yourself get beat up badly. Jihye enjoyed kicked you, until she 'accidentally' kicked you in the face. Her heel made a scar on your cheek. It was bleeding badly now. You touched your cheek and felt blood. You got up, then glared at Jihye. You spitted bloodout on the floor. You looked like a mess. You were covered in your own blood. 

"So, finally you gonna hit back?" Jihye said.

"As if." you said. Jihye laughed and started punching you again. You held it all in. *Anyone...please help...* you thought. You dropped to the floor once again. Jihye started to stomp on you. Her heel digged into your skin. It was painful. *Anyone?* you thought. You started closing your eyes. Someone happened to walk by, and noticed it was you on the floor. She immediately went behind Jihye.

"So? Attacking My friend now?" she said. 

"Hana..." you managed to say. Jihye turned around to meet a punch in her face. Hana started cracking her fist. Jihye was scared, but didnt show it. She started throwing punches, but missed. Hana punched her right on her stomach and she fell down. Hana spotted your drink on the floor. She grabbed it and opened it. Then she spilled it all over Jihye. A crowd started forming when they heard Jihye cry for help. Sehun looked at the time on his phone. *What's taking her this long?* Sehun thought. He left the drinks there and walked outside. He saw a crowd around a small pathway. He moved them aside and broke away the crowd. The crowd started disappearing. There he walked and saw his girl on the floor. He looked over an saw a bloody body, which was you but he didnt know. Then he saw Hana.

"You...what the heck did you do to my girl!?" Sehun yelled.

"Nothing, just gave her back her medicine." Hana simply said. Sehun walked over and pushed Hana aside, while Hana scoffed. He looked at Jihye, who was wet from your hot drink. He gritted his teeth.

"Can you stand babe?" Sehun asked Jihye.

"Yeah.." Jihye said. Sehun helped her up.

"You go back first, i'll follow you." Sehun said. Jihye nodded. Then Sehun faced his attention to Hana. 

"You, you will pay for hurting my Jihye" Sehun said.

"And hat about her? That i didnt do , but your 'Jihye' " Hana said pointing to you. You were still conscious, but you couldnt move. 

"Like i know her, so it doesnt matter." Sehun said. Hana scoffed and turned you around, so Sehun could see your face. Some of your hair was covering your face, so Hana pulled it behind your ear. Sehun's eyes widened. There you were covered in your own blood. You didnt even hit Jihye once, because you didnt want Sehun to hate you. Hana scoffed.

"So you dont know her?" Hana said.

"S-Stop...." you said, but it almost sounded like a whisper. Then your eyes closed. Sehun walked away.

"Yeah, You're really something Sehun. Walking away from someone who didnt even lay a hand on your 'girl'. She was the one who got beated up. She was the one who chose not to fight back knowing you wouldnt like it. The girl you once knew 1 year ago." Hana said. Sehun stopped.

"I dont know her anymore" Sehun said. Then he walked away. After seeing you covered in blood, Sehun even walked away. *Why does my heart hurt? Like i care...she's the one who hurted me anyways.* Sehun thought. You were unconscious. Hana took your phone from your pocket. Luckily Jihye didnt break it, but it did have a crack on the screen. Hana clicked on your contact list and called Luhan, ignoring he was from EXO-M. On the otehr hand, Luhan was shocked you called. He answered it, but it wasnt your voice. It was Hana.

"Luhan, get over to the cafe..now..EunJi-" Hana was cut off. At the sound of your name and Hana's tone he knew it was trouble. 

______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

OOOOOO...alot of drama eh? WAHHH Sehun so mean from walking away from you T.T Mianhae...but i had to...the story T_T...and yes i know Jihye is *Ahem* anyways...i hope this chappie wasnt boring

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong