Chapter 20: Im Sorry...

It's Goodbye

You turned around and saw Sehun there. You immediately backed away, trying to escape. *I...I* you thought as you tried to escape. Sehun turned around and saw you, but didnt think it was you. He immediately grabbed your wrist. *Aish who does this person think that they can bump into me and get away with it!!* he mentally yelled in his head. You stopped dead on your spot when he grabbed your wrist. *Please let go...jebal..* you thought. You closed yoru eyes. 

"Who do you think you are bumping into me and then leaving?!" Sehun yelled.

"Mianhae.." you said trying to cover up your voice.

"That's not a proper apology" Sehun said in an annoyied tone. He roughly turned you around, and saw your face. Your eyes were still closed, and your felt him roughly spin you around. Sehun glared at you.

"Oh, now i know who would do that." he said. Then he harshly threw your wrist back to you. It hurted. Your wirst was red. You opened up your eyes, and your were face to face with him. Hana was no where around. She was busy searching for that hoodie.

"Sehun.." you said.

"Dont you ever say my name" Sehun said coldly.

"Im sorry for everything Sehun, i miss you...you were like a brother to me...i miss that...i miss you.." you said.

"A brother? Is that all i ever will be to you? Get out of my life." Sehun coldly said and glared at you. It hurted. *Sehun..* you thought. You looked down. 

"Sehunnie...jebal...dont leave me..i miss you......." you said.

"whatever, you should of thought of that long time ago before you broke my heart. It felt like i was stabbed repeatedly. Heh, do you feel what i feel?" Sehun said. He smirked. *This is the first time i seen him smirk...* you thought.

"Sehun, you're changing...stop..go back to who you once were!" you yelled.

"He's dead." Sehun said and walked away from you. You tried to fight back tears. Then you looked up, and ran. You ran to him and back hugged him. Sehun was shocked at first. *What..why do you make it so hard EunJi!!!!!* Sehun yelled in his head.

"Im sorry...so sorry...please....." you cried out. Sehun had enough. He grabbed your hands, and ed then away. You fell on the floor. That was how harsh he ed your hand. 

"Didnt i say get out of my life?" Sehun said. You were crying now. *Sehun stop..come back to me...i missed the old you...my oppa!!* you thought. Then a high voice spoke.

"Sehun? Where are you?" she spoke. 

"Over here." Sehun said. Then you hear footsteps. You looked up to see a pretty girl looking at you. 

"Who's this?" she asked.

"No one, a nobody." Sehun said.

"Sehun..." she said. Sehun rolled his eyes. 

"Its the girl who's cold hearted and denied me long time ago." Sehun said.

"Well..." she said.

"Jihye dont bother." he said.

"She needs to be taught a lesson. How could she just come back like that?" Jihye said. You looked at Sehun. He turned his head.

"Yah!!! Listen, if you ever come near my Sehun again, you're dead." Jihye said. Then she walked away with Sehun. *They're together?* you thought. You couldnt help but feel a little jealousy towards her. *So she's the new girl in his life?* you thought. Hana just finished buying the hoodie she wanted. Then she saw Sehun and some girl walk by her. She knew something happened. *EUNJI!!!* she thought. She ran around the store trying to find you. Then she found you sitting on the floor crying. She ran to you and helped you up.

"WHATS WRONG. DID SOMETHING HAPPEN!?" Hana yelled. You shook your head. *Nothing did.....atleast that's what i want to believe..* you thought. Hana helped you out of there. By the look of your face, Hana can tell you've been hurt badly. *Mianhae EunJi..if i never saw that hoodie or store, you would've never seen Sehun there. You wouldnt be hurt now...it's my fault...Sehun if i ever see you again i will slap you...i hate you Sehun!!!!* Hana thought. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

So......Jihye has been introduced now...yes, she is mean.................mianhae but i had to do it! i mean like come on......it wouldnt be right in the story to have her be niceeeee there needs to be some drama ><".....if she was nice then it would seem like she would give him up easily....anyways how was this? sad...i know.....SEHUNNN WAEEEEE....but i had to....wahhh...dont hate me ><"....i dont want Sehun to be mean either but....its the story =( KEKE im using my sister's laptop so i can update alot ^^

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong