Chapter 19: Just Shopping?

It's Goodbye

You headed off to the mall to buy a new phone at one of the stores there. On the way there, you saw someone familiar. You walked closer, and closer. You tapped her shoulders, and she turned around.

"WHAT!!" she yelled.

"OMO EUNJI!!!" Hana yelled.

"HANA!!! I havent seen you in forever!!" you yelled.

"YAAHHH!!! You dont even call me!!! Your phone is off!!" Hana yelled.

"Im getting a new phone...mine is lost.." you bit your lip. Hana laughed. Youhit her arm playfully.

"Anyways, wanna come with me to go get a new phone?" you asked Hana.

"Arasseo" Hana said. You both laughed, then headed off to the mall.

"So what have you been doing lately?" you asked.

"Nothing, just listening to EXO-K...also ive been into their other group EXO-M!!" Hana yelled.

"I dont want to know.." you said.

"Awwww but they are good also!!" Hana pouted. You laughed. Both of you caught up and talked the whole way to the mall. You both reach the front of the mall door. You then entered, and focused on finding the store. After along time of wandering, you guys found it. Hana was busy listening to EXO-M now. You dragged her inside the store with you. You looked around, until you found a nice phone. It was the new iPhone. You wanted to get a case with it also. You browsed around, and Hana was dragged by you. You looked around, until you spotted one. It was so cute to you. It was an ice cream case.

(What it looked like)

You purchased both of it. Then you opened it and put the case on it. You decided to add back your contacts at home. You looked at Hana who was bobbing her head to the music. You chuckled, then took one of the earplugs from her ears.

"YAHH!!" she yelled.

"Yahh, come on im done." you said. Hana pouted and plugged in her earphone. Then she looked around and saw a cute hoodie to her. She unplugged her earphones and pulled on your shirt.

"YAHH EunJi that hoodie is totally cute!!" she said pointing to it. You chuckled. Then Hana pulled you into the store. *Now it's my turn to get dragged* you thought. Then Hana left you at the front, and tried to search for the hoodie in the store. You pouted that Hana left you there, but you decided to go look around. You walked around. You looked at this shirt, then let go of it. You backed up, and your back touched someone else. You turned around and saw...

______________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

If there is anything that i should improve then please tell me...i feel like it's getting more boring....if you have any suggestions please tell me ><"...thanks for sticking with me though...i appreciate it!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME!!!

(i do not own the gif)

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong