Chapter 18: Morning

It's Goodbye

It was around midnight. You were fast asleep. The others were heading off to bed. They walked upstairs and entered their bedroom. Luhan was sleeping on the couch tonight, so he laid there. He couldnt fall asleep. Alot of things were on his mind. 10...20...30...minutes passed. He stared at the ceiling. He couldnt fall asleep. He decided to go to his room where you were falling asleep. He slowly walked up the stairs. He made it infront of the door. He slowly opened it and peeked inside to make sure you were asleep. To his relief, you were fast asleep. He walked in carefully. You slept like an angel to him. He walked closer and carefully sat next to you on the bed. You were still asleep. There was a loose strand of hair infront of your face. He slowly took it off and put it behind your ears. He looked at you sleeping. *Mianhae...Mianhae* Luhan thought. He kept looking at you. *I wish i can tell you, but i dont know what's your reaction..* he thought again. He looked at you sleeping for another couple minutes. You looked so peaceful. He lowered down, and kissed your forehead. You slightly moved. Scared that you might wake up, he backed away. He gave you one last look, before he left hte room and close the door behind him. He headed downstairs and to the couch. He laid back down and closed his head. Images of you invaded his mind. Your smiling face, and your peaceful face. He fell asleep. The sun rose after along time. The sun woke you up. It shined on your face. You groaned and opened up your eyes. *where am i?* you thought. Then you started to remember. You stood up and streched. *Mmmm...last night i slept good." you thought. You then walked to the door and quietly opened it. You exited and closed the door behind you. You walked down the stairs quietly. You took the last step, and looked over at Luhan who was peacefully sleeping. You walked over to him, and watched him. *he looks cute sleeping.* you thought. It was 9 am, and they were still awake. You should head back, so you thought of leaving a note. You searched for a pen and paper. When you finally found one, you wrote on the paper.

Mianhae if you guys were looking for me. I figured i should leave, so i can go home. I didnt want to disturb you guys and your sleep. Keke, good morning also! Also to Luhan, mianhae for making you sleep on the couch because i was here. Mianhae to all you guys for bothering you all. Have a good day though! Fighting!!

From,

EunJi

You smiled at the note, then you stuck it on the table at hte kitchen, hoping they would find it. You then thought of something. You laughed to yourself. You grabbed another sticky note, then wrote on it. You then left. You headed out of the door. You found the neighborhood familair, so lucky to you, you knew your way back. You headed home, and you passed by the park. You turned your head and saw 2 figures at the park on the bench. *Hmm...they look familiar...* you thought. You didnt want to botehr them, so you left, but you got closer to them enough to see the back of their heads. *That guy looks like him...* you thought. Then you tried to avoid it. You quickly walked passed them. You then got home and sighed. Umma and Appa were still asleep. *Maybe i should go buy a new phone...since they asleep.* you thought. You smiled and then headed out of the door again. You started walking to the phone store. While near 10 am, Luhan and the others woke up. Luhan woke up first, because he nearly fell off of the couch. He opened his eyes, and it was dark. *Wha?* Luhan thought. He touched his forehead, and there was a sticky note. He took it off, and read it. 

Keke, good morning Luhan. Thank you for letting me sleep on your bed. I just had to put this on your forehead keke. Anyways when you wake up, i probably wont be here. There is a note on the kitchen table for all of you to read^^. P.S. you sleep cute keke~

From,

EunJi

Luhan blushed, but then shot up from the couch. *She left!? Is she okay!?* he thought. The others started getting up. They opened their doors and then went downstairs. Luhan grabbed the note from the kitchen table. The others watched him.

"Come over here, EunJi left a note for all of us." Luhans said. At the sound of your name, they all ran to Luhan and tried to get the note. They slowly read it. *So she left?...* they thought.

____________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Sorry for this long boring chappie!! Ive recently got into a small writers block...just a small one though!! But im still writing for all of you!! How bout to cheer you guys up, another THANK YOU TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!

THANK YOU SUBSCIRBERS!!! THANKS TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!

EstherJeon

tessars

silverpiggy95

ParkSeungRin

Jessica19

GeniePooh19

YunaChoi

pbcccc

infinite0725

KatyMikayla

(P.S. New Subscribers i checked July 16, 2012 @2:20)

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong

KEKE SORREY BUT HAD TO DO THIS!!!