Chapter 16: Luhan's Friends

It's Goodbye

"Oh you're awake." Luhan said. You slowly nodded. *I cant help but feel i interrupted something..* you thought. The others looked at you for awhile. You tilted your head sideways. *Cuute...* the others thought. You slowly pointed at the other guys. *Hehe...cute* Luhan thought. He looked at you.

"Oh, they are my friends too." Luhan said.

"Oh..." you said. Then you put your pointer finger on your lips.

"What are your names?" you turned to them and asked. *SO CUTE I WANT TO PINCH HER CHEEKS.* they thought. They restrainted from pinching your cheeks though. Slowly, they started introducing themselves.

"My name is Kim Min Seok, but call me Xiu Min."

"Wu Fan, but call me Kris, cutie."

"Hi, Zhang Yi Xing but call me Lay."

"Yo, Kim Jong Dae. Call me Chen."

"Huang Zi Tao, call me Tao."

"Hehe...you already know me, but Luhan" You smiled as they introduced themselves.

"So..did you-" Luhan cut Tao's sentence.

"Know what?" you asked innocently.

"Nothing." Luhan said. All of them looked at him confusedly. You tilted your head and looked at him. He looked at you. Then he coughed. You looked away. Kris came next to you and put an arm around you. He winked at you. You looked at him innocently. He chuckled. Then Lay came and took Kris away from you. Chen came by and led you to the couch. You sat down. Tao looked at you while you sat on the couch. *What am i even doing here...* you thought. Lay looked at you, then at the kitchen.

"Im going to cook..since it's already late." Lay said.

"I can help you." you said. He shook his head.

"You're a guest. Sit and be comfortable." he said. You pouted cutely and sat there. Luhan and Kris ran to you and sat next to you. Luhan pushed Kris away from you.

"Yahhh what was that!" Kris pouted. You giggled.

"Mehrong" Luhan said. Xiu Min started to make his way to you guys. He sat on the floor near your legs. Next, Chen came and sat next to Kris. Tao sat next to Luhan. Kris the television and flipped through shows. He finally found one that had a girl band in it. He smiled and watched. All the others starte to get interested. Then deep into the show, they started complementing the girls. You didnt want to watch anymore. It wouldve been better if it was guys, but then again you're a girl and they're guys. You left them and went into the kitchen. They were so focused, they didnt notice you went into the kitchen.

"Hey." you said.

"I thought you were hanging with the guys?" Lay asked.

"Haha...watching girls isnt me." you said awkwardly. Lay chuckled.

"Well..that's them." Lay said. You nodded and went beside him.

"Anything i can help with?" you asked.

"Hm...you can help me cut veggies and the meat while i cook it." he said. You nodded and started grabbing the cutting board. Then you grabbed the meat first. Lay handed you a knife, and you started cutting. Minutes later, you started cutting the veggies. The boys were still focused on the girls. Luhan noticed you werent there when he looked over. He spotted you in the kitchen area. He got up, and slowly crept up behind you. He tried scaring you, but failedbecasue you scared him. You turned around and still had the knife in your hands.

"Yahhh!!! When did you get a knife!!" Luhan yelled. You giggled.

"The knife doesnt fit your style" Luhan said and tried grabbing the knife.

"Yahh im helping Lay cook" you pouted. Luhan made an O with his mouth. You continued to cut the veggies. When you were done, Lay was cooking the food. 30 minutes later, the food was done. You grabbed 7 plates, for all of you and setted them on the table. Then you grabbed silverware and added them on the sides. Finally, Lay setted the food in a bowl in the middle. Lay called the other guys to come and eat.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Keke....i hope it wasnt too long...i know it's kinda boring ><".....if you have any thoughts feel free to comment them down. Also, if theres anything i need to fix or improve you can tell me. I promise i wont yell or bite.

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong