Chapter 13: EunJi?!

It's Goodbye

The next morning you were smiling like an idiot. *What happened to her?* Umma and Appa thought. You sat there eating alot for breakfast. You kept on talking to your parents until you got a text.

Sorry i bothered you this morning, but good morning i hope you slept well~-Luhan

you started giggling. Whenever you thought of Luhan and his smile, you cant help but giggle. He made you forget about Sehun for awhile. You still liked Sehun, but Luhan was nice. He was cute to you, also. You decided to reply to his message.

Ani, gwenchana. How are you today?-EunJi

You pressed send, then you put your phone on your lap. You looked at Umma and Appa and tilted your head. *Waeyo?* you thought. They looked at you then turned away. *She's so weird* they thought. You took your phone out and looked at your photos. You found an old picture of you and Sehun. You frowned. *Sehun...i miss you..* you thought. Your parents looked at you. *She's smiling one minute then frowning..what's really happening?* Appa thought. *I should talk but....* Umma thought. You poked your food then lost your appitite. You put your plate in the sink.

"Umma, Appa im leaving first." you said. They nodded, and you headed up to your room. Step by step, seconds past. You hesitated but continued walking. When you reached your door, you grabbed the handle. You slowly opened your door. You walked past your door and closed the door behind you as you headed for your bed. You sat on your bed. *Im so bored....* you thought. Then you laid down. Your phone started going off. You looked at it, and it said one new text. You hesitated, but then opened it.

Im not busy right now...want to go with me to the cafe?-Luhan

You smiled. *Finally i can leave and have funnnn* you thought. You then remembered you encountered Sehun there. You frowned but you really wanted to go with Luhan. You opened up your keyboard.

Arrasseo..meet you there?-EunJi

Ne. Cant wait~~-Luhan

He texted back instantly. You smiled then went to your closet. Slowly you looked through your clothes. You found an outfit, and took it out. You looked at it one more time, and nodded. *This outfit!* you thought. Without realizing it, you wasted 20 minutes. You checked the time. *IM LATEEEEE* you pouted. You grabbed your jacket and shoes and ran downstairs. You Umma was washing dishes, adn your Appa was cleaning up the table.

"UMMA APPA IM LEAVING" you yelled. They waved you goodbye.

"Arrasseo be careful" they yelled back. You nodded and hurriedly snuck on your shoes. You ran fast to the cafe. You accidentally bumped and fell down. You rubbed your head and pouted.

"Owwwww" you whined.

"AISH watch where you're going!" the voice yelled. She rubbed her head and got up. She looked down and you and her eyes widened.

"EUNJI?!" Hana yelled.

"Mianhae Hana." you giggled.

"Where were you going?" Hana asked.

"Mianhae i gotta go!" you yelled. Then you got up and ran. Hana pouted but then let you go. You ran fast trying to catch your breathe. You huffed and puffed until you finally found the cafe's front entrance. You stood there trying to catch your breathe. Until you breathe normal, you stood there. You slowly walked in and spotted Luhan. He was wearing the same hoodie you first met him with. You slowly appraoched him. Then when you were behind him, you lightly tapped his shoulders. He turned around.
 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Keke cliffhanger right here....if you thought i cut it off then sowwie XD i know its not a good cliffhanger

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong