Chapter 10: Sehunnie

It's Goodbye

The door opened. There was Sehun standing there. He looked at you with amusing eyes. 

"Hey cutie. What are you doing here? Are you lost?" he asked.

"Ani...Sehun?" you asked.

"Ne. Wae are you looking for me?" he asked.

"Do you remember me?" you asked looking into his eyes.

"WAIT...YOUR THAT GIRL WHO MADE ME SPILL MY DRINK ON MY CLOTHES!!!!!!" he yelled. *No wonder why he looked familair...* you thought.

"Ani..well ne..but not the answer i was looking for.." you said.

"Well? i dont have anymore time" he said coldly. You sighed.

"Sehunnie.." you said. His expression froze. He became stiff. *Who is she...why cant i remember? i've heard that before...* he thought. *So he doesnt remember?* you thought. *WAIT..could it be? EunJi?!* he thought. 

"EunJi?" he said. You were happy, but he didnt say your nickname he gave you. You slowly nodded. His face became more stiff.

"Get lost." he coldy said.

"Waeyo..Oppa?" you asked.

"I'm not your oppa anymore. Didnt you get the message when i left? I never came back to you. I told you how i felt, but you denied it. I told you what i really felt for you, but you didnt feel the same. It hurted once, you dont need to hurt me twice." he said. Your heart started to hurt.

"I'm sorry oppa...jongmal..." you said.

"Get lost." he said.

"Ani...i missed you oppa...jongmal..." you said.

"Lies...all lies...stop it. You say this and that, but really you dont care. Just like my feelings you didnt care." Sehun coldly said. He turned away from you facing the door. You grabbed his arm.

"Oppa..dont leave me again!!!" you yelled almost crying.

"Stop being fake. I hate it." he said. He shoved your hand off his arm. Then he walked into the dressing room and shut the door behind him. He wasnt in the mood anymore. *You should be happy i went out from your life. Wae are you like this?* he thought to himself. The other EXO-K members looked at him. They were whispering.

"WHAT?" Sehun growled.

"A-Ani" they said. Truthfully, they were scared of him when he was mad. Although he was the maknae, he had a temper. He also was a player. You on the other hand fell to the ground when he left. *He just left me again..* you thought. Hana finally found you. She ran to you and helped you up. She looked at your face and saw tears. 

"Gwenchana EunJi?" Hana asked. You sniffled and cried. *AISH THIS GIRL* Hana thought. She grew annoyied. She looked at the door you were staring at. IT was EXO-K's dressing room. She then knew what happened. *Sehun* she thought. *I HATE YOU NOW EXO-K* Hana thought. She knocked on the door and Suho answered.

"WHERES SEHUN!?" Hana yelled. Sehun came to the door.

"WHAT YOU WANT" he growled. Hana pointed at you. 

"What did you do to her?" Hana asked.

"Nothing. She's fake. Simple." he said and walked back into the dorm. He grabbed Suho and yanked him in. Then he harshly closed the door. Hana scoffed then grabbed you and got out of that place. She wiped your tears.

"Dont be hurt, he's not worth your tears." Hana said. *He was before...he changed...i miss you Sehun..* you thought.

_________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Ahh...so hard to write this T.T it's going to get harder....sigh....yeah haha i like Sehun from EXO-K, but i still prefer someone else though ^^..my bestie might know who hahahahaha....ahhhhh <3 my bias!!!! (Sehun isnt the guy im talking about :P) anyways i hope this chappie isnt that sad...it's just going to probably get sadder if you read this and think its sad...T.T mianhae..

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong