Missing you.

Will you be there?

 

Kyungsoo was waiting at the dinning table, a plate of pasta was infront of him and another plate was opposite him, but no one is opposite him. He was getting impatient, the pasta was getting cold.

"Where the heck is he?" Kyungsoo thought aloud. After an hour, he finally gave up waiting. Kyungsoo stood up, took his plate of pasta and the other plate of pasta, walking to the kitchen, and dumping all the contents into the bin. After putting the plates in the sink, he stormed up to his room and fell on his bed, with his blanket covering his body.

He was tired. Tired of waiting every single day.

A tear slipped down his cheek.

 

It was past midnight. The door opened, revealing a man wearing a white jacket. Baekhyun was tired and he slumped down on the sofa. After a few moments, he decided to stand up and go to the kitchen to get a drink. He saw the empty plates in the sink. "Oh ." he thought.

Kyungsoo had been up waiting all night for him, and it was their anniversary today, but baekhyun being baekhyun; busy all day long, he had long forgotten about it. Now he felt real bad. He went up to the room, and saw a sleeping silhouette on the bed. He went towards the bed, and bent down. "I'm so sorry my dear, happy anniversary." He kissed his forehead before taking clothes out from his closet and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Kyungsoo felt the kiss, and he woke up, a blush creeping up on his face.

 

=======================================

Yeah y ending~ :D