First Day Jitters?

My Next-Door Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAT IS HE DOING OH MY GOD.

My first immediate response would be to drag Kris away, but I really didn’t want to encounter EXO-M. Instead I decided to sneak my way to the back of the classroom and avoid being noticed, which wasn’t a problem.

I quietly sat in my seat, five spaces behind the area of desks EXO-M was sitting at. Watching them talk and laugh with Kris had to be the weirdest sight ever. When did they even become friends? What is Kris planning?? Unless he’s sticking to the original plan of ruining my life, because in that case he’s on the right track. I wait until class ends and follow them out into the hallway from a safe distance.

“So this is the room for science.” Chen gestured at the room.

“Thanks for showing me.” Kris nodded at them.

“No problem. You’ll sit with us at lunch, right?” Lay asked.

“If you want, sure.” Kris waved off to them before entering the room. Oh perfect, I have this class with him too. I sped up my pace to catch up to him and punched him in the shoulder.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I snapped.

“Ow! What?” Kris started rubbing where I hit him.

“Didn’t I tell you specifically to avoid EXO-M?” I questioned.

“Yeah but after you rudely left me alone, thanks for that by the way, I needed to find the office and the only people I was familiar with were your little boyfriends.” He explained. “And it turns out I have a lot my classes with some of them.”

“Have you been talking about me?” I asked curiously. Kris rolled his eyes at this.

“We have way better things to talk about.” He said.

“Like what?? How can you possibly have anything in common with EXO-M?! They’re all cool and sweet and funny and you’re...” I shuttered for a moment. “Not.”

“Thanks. Hey sit with me.” Kris dragged me down into the chair next to him at the table. I was about to protest until the science teacher walked in.

“Good morning class. We have a new student with us today.” The teacher informed. My curiosity sparked for a split second until I remembered about Kris, leaving me to my disappointment.

“Kris Wu, please stand up and introduce yourself.” The teacher smiled. Kris nodded and stood up from his chair, bowing slightly at the class.

“Hi, I’m Kris.” He said blankly, before sitting back down. The class started whispering amongst themselves, gossiping about how he oddly built up a friendship with EXO-M so fast, and how hot he was. These girls disgust me.

The teacher began the class by giving us a lesson on the unit. I, as usual, was distracted the whole time and let my mind wander off while Kris was sound asleep. I remember in elementary school he would never pay attention in class but would always make the best grades. Why do the good things happen to the bad people?

After class I collected my things and left the room for lunch, not bothering to wake the idiot up. I trudged along with the sea of students rushing into the cafeteria until I finally made it through the doors in one peace. I purchased my food and scanned the cafeteria to find a table with enough empty spots. I saw one in the back and started walking towards it, until I heard a familiar voice stop me when I was halfway there.

“Hey it looks we have the same lunch period!”

I turn around to my right and my eyes widened at what I found. It was my very neighbor Kris sitting at lunch with EXO-M.

“Well isn’t that fun?” I gave him an awkward thumbs up with my free hand, trying hard to avoid any eye contact with the EXO-M members. I was about to walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter