Tonight, You're all Mine

My Next-Door Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J i h a e

“Kim Nayoung. Table for four.” Nayoung said to the host of the fancy restaurant we were at.

“Ahh yes. Follow me to your table.” He said, taking a few menus and leading us through.

“I’ll give you a few minutes.” He said as he placed the menus on our table and left. I was contemplating on where to sit when Luhan politely held out a chair for me.

I smiled at him and sat down. He gently pushed the chair a little into the table and then sat into his seat next to me. Nayoung saw this and stood in front of the chair across from me, staring at Kris patiently. Kris, noticing that Nayoung wasn’t sitting down anytime soon, moved her out of the way and sat down in the seat. Nayoung pouted and plopped into the chair next to him.

“Why are we even here? I thought we were just gonna talk to your parents and say we went on a date and then go home.” Kris asked.

“Shh. Remember my chauffer is here and he’s supposed to report everything that happens to my parents! So we actually have to go on the date.” Nayoung explained, subtly gesturing to the man sitting a few tables away watching us carefully.

“Oh my god, this restaurant is so expensive.” I whispered loudly, scanning through my menu.

“Obviously. It’s the fanciest one around here.” Nayoung scoffed. We ordered our food which quickly arrived to us.

“Aww, this fish is really small.” Luhan pouted, looking down at his plate.

“I know! How can they call this a steak?” I said.

“You guys complain a lot.” Nayoung mumbled.

“Oh, here. Let me cut that for you.” Luhan said politely, leaning over my side and cutting the steak.

“Say ahh.” Luhan ordered, holding up the fork with the piece of steak on it. I blushed and bit it off his fork.

“Get a room.” Kris muttered.

“What? I think it’s cute.” Nayoung said.

“Say ahh~” I chimed, feeding Luhan his fish.

“Come on Kris, we have to make it convincing for my chauffer.” Nayoung whined, tugging at Kris’s arm. Luhan halted from feeding me a steak piece.

“Hey Jihae... Can I talk to you alone for a minute?” Luhan asked me.

“What would you need to say to her that you can’t say in front of us?” Kris asked coldly. I glared at him; he’s been quiet tonight except for his occasional rude remarks.

“Sorry, it’ll only be a minute.” Luhan smiled before he took my hand led me away from our table. I couldn’t help but turn red from his touch.

It’s getting harder and harder to think straight whenever I’m close to Luhan. He looks amazing. His hair is styled adorably and he looks great dressed up.

“I have to tell you something.” He said seriously.

“What is it?” I asked.

“I think... I might’ve heard Nayoung’s parents get all confused whenever I said arranged marriage.” Luhan confessed.

“Wait... So are you saying she lied?”

“Well, I don’t know. It was really faint and I don’t know if I heard it right. But I think... I think something’s up.” Luhan pondered.

I get it. This was all a part of Nayoung’s ploy to get Kris closer to her and me and Luhan together. I should have seen this coming! That clever fox.

But who cares? I’m only gaining from this. Whatever Nayoung’s doing, I approve.

“I can’t believe she lied to us about the arranged marriage!” Luhan said, starting to sound angry.

“Wait, Luhan. I think she was lying to get me and you together.” I pitched. Not completely a lie, but not all of the truth.

“Oh... really?” I saw Luhan’s ears get pink as he looked down at his feet shyly. “That’s so nice of her.”

“Yeah, so we should just go along with it for the rest of the night.” I said.

“Okay. I’m really glad she went through all this effort. Now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter