Grocery Shopping

My Next-Door Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The bed was especially warm and comfy this morning. A soft groan left my lips as I snuggled closer into the warm body. In response the arms that were curled around me tightened its’ grip. I felt soft, soothing breaths line against my neck, making the warmth even more intoxicating.

“Don’t let go, Kris.” I mumbled, still half-asleep.

Wait.

My eyes shot open to see Kris next to me on the bed, his arms lazily around me.

“GET OFF! GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF!!!” I screamed, squirming to escape his embrace.

Kris groaned and secured his arms around me. “10 more—“

“LET GO OF ME YOU ERT!” I yelled before I kicked him off the bed.

“Ughh...10 more minutes...” I heard him mumble.

“AARRGHH!” I screamed for the last time before I stepped over him and walked out of the door and into the bathroom. God, I’m gonna have to shower a thousand times over and over again to wash off all the germs...

 

“Why won’t you talk to me?” Kris said as I tried speed walking away from him after school ended.

“Because you’re a ert and I hate you.” I grunted, walking down the school lawn.

“I told you, the floor was too hard and I couldn’t sleep.” Kris stated.

“Yeah sure. I know you and you could sleep during an earthquake.” I said.

“If I was on a bed maybe.” Kris added.

We were nearing the gate when I saw Luhan and EXO-M from afar.

“Bye Luhan-ah!” I chimed as I waved him off.

“Bye Jihae-ya!” Luhan waved back with his adorable smile.

“Come on lover girl.” Kris rolled his eyes as he dragged me the opposite direction and down the sidewalk.

“Don’t touch me.” I scrunched my nose at him and moved out of his grasp.

“How can you change moods so quickly? You’re starting to scare me.” Kris mumbled.

We later reached “our” home where our parents greeted us with lying around lazily on the couch.

“Jihae! Finally you’re home. I need you to stop by the grocery store and buy some ingredients for dinner.” Mom said.

“Why me?” I whined.

“Because we’re watching Arang and the Magistrate. Now go! I left the money and a list on the counter.” She instructed. I groaned and walked to the kitchen.

“ for you.” Kris took a seat next to his dad.

I looked at the list and my eyes widened. These ingredients are from the supermarket all the way downtown! There’s no way I can walk all the way over there...

“Mom! I can’t drive. How can I get these groceries if they’re from a store that’s like a bajillion miles away?” I complained. I looked over at Kris who was happily enjoying his show.

“Kris! Drive me to the market.” I tugged at his shirt.

“Yeah right. Your parents asked you to buy the ingredients, not me.” Kris said.

“But how am I supposed to walk all the way over there!” I whined.

“You could use the exercise.” Kris stated. I started fuming and was very close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter