Epilogue

The Faller & The Catcher

“Lulu!”

Luhan groaned in his bed and brought the sheets up, covering his face. He swatted his arm, hoping to hit the annoying pest next to him.

“Wake up, Luhan!”

Luhan sighed and hit Sehun on the face with a pillow. “Don’t want to.”

Sehun laughed and pushed the pillow away, kissing Luhan’s cheeks.

“Well you got to. We need to get to school.”

Sehun put his arms under Luhan’s body and pulled him up. Luhan rolled his eyes as he was forced out of bed.

“I hate you for doing this for me.”

“I love you too, baby.”

Sehun laughed at Luhan’s disgusted face and walked out of the room. Luhan snapped out of the momentary shock and grabbed his school uniform quickly as he ran out of his room, following Sehun into the kitchen.

“Good morning, Mrs. Oh.”

Mrs. Oh turned around, a sweet smile on her face. She waved her spatula enthusiastically.

“Oh Luhan, darling! Did Sehun annoy you again?”

“Unfortunately, yes.”

Luhan laughed along with Sehun’s mom as all three of them sat on the kitchen table. They began munching down on their breakfast.

“Mom! You’re supposed to be my mom! Why are you always siding with him?”

Sehun pouted childishly, earning a scoff from Luhan and a glare from his mother.

“Maybe it’s because Luhan is such a better son than you are, Sehun.” Mrs. Oh snapped and Luhan laughed at Sehun’s exasperated face.

The three quickly finished their meal and got ready for the day. Mrs. Oh headed out first, going to work, and Sehun and Luhan were left in the house. Luhan was putting his homework in his bag when Sehun entered the room, his bag slung over his shoulder.  He grinned and back hugged Luhan, putting his chin on the older’s shoulder.

“We’re going to be late for school at the pace you’re getting ready.”

Luhan tried to hide his smile, but failed miserably. Sehun laughed and hugged Luhan tighter.

“I’m almost done, Sehun. Why don’t you just wait for me at the front door?”

“Do you really want to get rid of me?” Sehun grinned and turned Luhan’s head slightly, pecking him on the lips. Luhan blushed and grabbed his bag, turning around to face his boyfriend.

“Of course not.”

Sehun grabbed Luhan’s hand and both headed to their school, Waegyo high. Although they were in different years, they were one of the closest couples in their school. No one could separate them.

“Oi, lovebirds!”

Sehun and Luhan spun around and watched Jongin and Kyungsoo run towards them.

“You guys are calling us lovebirds?” Sehun asked skeptically as he watched Jongin put his arms around Kyungsoo.

“You guys are the school’s no. 1 couple, not us.”

Sehun crossed his arms, shaking his head disapprovingly. “Looking at what you guys are doing, I think we got some competition, huh Lulu?”

Luhan frowned and brought up his leg, kicking Sehun in the balls.

“Didn’t I tell you to not call me that?”

Sehun groaned and crouched down while Jongin and Kyungsoo howled in laughter.

“Alright, I’m sorry....babe...”

“Yah! Oh Sehun!”

Sehun laughed and ran off, waving bye to his boyfriend. Jongin yelped and kissed Kyungsoo before chasing after Sehun. They were both in the same year, and Luhan and Kyungsoo were in the grade above.

“We have such idiots as our boyfriends.” Luhan muttered and began walking towards the east building where they had their classes.

“But that’s why we love them.” Kyungsoo laughed and plugged in his earphones. He handed the other one to Luhan. “Want this? I’m currently obsessed with Super Junior’s newest release.”

Luhan gratefully took the other earphone and plugged it into his ear. “Oh, y Free & Single? I love that album!”

Kyungsoo chuckled. “I’m glad that I have at least one sane friend. Sehun and Jongin are absolutely crazy.”

Luhan nodded along as they walked towards their class.

So much had changed since the day of Sehun’s confession. Luhan had changed schools to Sehun’s and made friends with Jongin and Kyungsoo, who finally had the guts to confess to each other. Unfortunately for Luhan, Sehun and Jongin were quite competitive. They would come up with the most stupid competitions, such as who could attempt skinship to their boyfriend more. Kyungsoo and Luhan would stand there, a disapproving look on their faces as Jongin and Sehun would run over, arms open and lips puckered up.

Sehun had convinced Luhan to move in with him. Sehun’s mother was more than happy and took him in as her son. Luhan had finally stopped hearing voices, and he began understanding what happiness was.

Luhan’s depression and paranoia had gotten a lot better. Sehun was like his medicine. Without his daily dose, Luhan felt empty and fragile.

Sehun and Luhan both knew it. They were each other’s everything. Without Sehun, there was no Luhan. And without Luhan, there was no Sehun.

Even if it was dangerous, it was also what made their relationship so strong.

 


DONE!

I hope you guys liked The Faller & The Catcher :)

Once again, I'd like to mention that this is a tribute to all the school bullying happening right here in Korea. It's been absolutely horrible, and there's been countless suicides.

Bullying in any sort of form is horrible. It should be banned and avoided at any cost. I would also like to mention that this story is not supporting suicide. No, I would never do that. Instead, I'd like people to notice that there are brighter days to come, so just pull yourself through the dark times and you'll make it there soon enough.

Was that a little too cheesy? I hope not XD I'm really not good at giving life advice. :P

Anyway, I would like to give a million thanks to all my subscribers, commenters, and silent readers. THANK YOU GUYS!

Also, if you have the time, check out my other two fics. 

Caged Like a Monster

When My Exotic World Comes Crashing Down

Both are angst-romance fics. I tend to like that genre the best :P 

Hope to see you guys soon!

HUNHAN FOREVER!