003

The Faller & The Catcher

It surprised Luhan at how quickly it became a routine for him. Wake up, go to school, go home, lock himself in his room for a few hours, sneak away at around 11 and go to the run down building. There, he met Sehun and talked about different things until midnight when both of them would have to go home. Luckily, if his parents were asleep, he could get some sleep. If they weren’t, well, he was screwed.

His parents honestly didn’t care. Luhan knew this well enough. They wouldn’t care if he never came back home. All they did care, however, was getting rid of the stress they received from work. And pathetic little Luhan was a perfect victim. Also, his recent midnight getaway was a great excuse for them to beat the crap out of him.

He honestly didn’t know why Oh Sehun was becoming such a huge part of his daily life. After a long day of pure torture from everyone he encounters, Sehun is like candy. The only sweet part that Luhan has to cling on to keep his sanity. The only part that reminds him that not everyone is out to get him, that life may be worth living. That life may get better.

That Luhan is worth loving.

It had only been less than a month since the first time they met. Luhan still remembers that day clearly. He could never forget it. And as quickly as they had become friends, Luhan was sinking. Sinking into Sehun’s hands. Even though he knew it was pathetic, maybe even useless, Sehun was the only one Luhan could depend on. The only one he could trust. Without even Sehun knowing, he had become Luhan’s everything in a meer time span of three weeks.

How dangerous it was. To become someone’s everything. Sehun could either save or destroy Luhan with only his words. Because now, without Sehun, there was no Luhan.

Luhan waited patiently for that time of the day. It was Thursday, one of his least favorite days of the week. It was gym day, the day where all the boys and all the girls in his grade came out to spend an hour doing different physical activities with each other. Most people enjoyed it. They were allowed to hang out with their friends and socialize freely. However, it was like hell for someone like Luhan. He was always alone, sitting at the corner of the field, hoping to go unnoticed by his peers. If he was lucky, no one would bother him.

Today, Luhan wasn’t very lucky.

He had been the last one out of the locker room. He tiptoed to his usual spot but noticed that it was already occupied by a group of guys. He faltered in his spot, but quickly turned away to go find another area to sulk in. However, the guys weren’t going to just let him go.

“Hey you! Haunted doll!”

Luhan didn’t know why people called him a haunted doll. Perhaps it had to do with his doll like appearance. Also, he never smiled and maintained a blank face in front of others.

Luhan simply turned around, looking at the guys. They all stood up, growing inches and inches taller than him. Luhan took a step back and stared at the ground.

“We called you.”

Luhan sighed and prayed that he would go through the day without any injuries. “Yeah?”

The guys stared at him before bursting into laughter. An exceptionally tall guy in the middle gripped his friend as support. “Oh! So he does know how to talk!”

“Yes, I do.” Luhan whispered, barely audible. “Do you need something?”

“Do I look like I need something from you?” The boy smirked and leaned back. The rest snickered and put their hands in their pockets. Luhan blinked nervously and took a small step back.

Please, please, please. Just nothing physical. Please.

“Listen here, you pathetic loser, you’re such an eyesore to everyone here. You do nothing but sulk all day and it really affects us too. We don’t want to see you anymore.”

Luhan didn’t know what to do. “I-I’m sorry. I’ll try to stay away from you guys.”

“That just won’t work.” He seethed and crouched down a bit, meeting Luhan’s height. “You see, your existence is enough to piss me off.”

It was one of those moments when Luhan just knew trouble was brewing in the air. He had to run away, fast.

Luhan turned around, about to go racing off to anywhere but where he was standing, when he felt a hand grab his neck and he was thrown backwards. He groaned as his back painfully hit the ground, and he was soon surrounded by a group of five or six guys who were all obviously so much bigger than him.

I am so screwed.

Luhan closed his eyes as a guy lifted his feet, slamming it down on Luhan’s stomache. Luhan bit his lip to keep the scream inside and rolled over. The remaining guys smirked and began kicking Luhan everywhere, but he didn’t dare scream.

“Oh my god, you are so pathetic.”

“Look at this loser!”

“You can’t even do anything to protect yourself.”

“He’s not even telling us to stop. This freak.”

“So the rumors are true! He really is mentally ed up”

Luhan felt the tears threatening to come as he was beaten up. A big group soon formed around the fight scene, everyone cheering the boys on.

“Okay, okay, that’s enough!”

Luhan opened his eyes slowly as the kicks stopped. The boys were gone and the crowd was whispering to each other. The PE teacher, a muscular man in his 40s, leaned forwards and grabbed Luhan’s collar, pulling him up. Luhan groaned as the teacher let go a little too strongly, making Luhan stumble in his spot.

“Go to the infirmary and then go home, kid. You’re excused from school for the day.”

With that, the PE teacher blew into his whistle, indicating that everyone had to go back to their activities. The crowd slowly disappeared, and a bleeding and bruised Luhan was left alone. He could hear the crowd laughing and pointing at him as they began kicking soccer balls to each other or shooting basketballs at the hoops.

Luhan felt his heart emptying. All the hope he had build up the past month disappeared into thin air. He was indeed a loser. A pathetic crazy boy who could do nothing to save himself.

An eyesore to everyone around him.

Luhan winced and dragged his beaten up body to the locker room. He didn’t change, just grumpily grabbed his clothes and stuffed them in the bag. He walked to his house, ignoring the curious glances people gave him. He walked in the empty house and to his room, throwing his bag on the bed. He stood there in the darkness, his window shut and curtains blocking any light from entering. He was about to lie on the bed, hoping to take a nap, when he felt a shiver down his spine.

A nap? You sure? Won’t you be better off sleeping forever?

Luhan froze in his spot. He hadn’t heard the voice for two weeks. He had hoped that maybe, just maybe, he had gotten better.

Obviously, he was the same troubled boy.

See? Today proves it right? You are a pain in the to everyone. You’re nothing. Useless. Just an annoying little creature that everyone would like to get rid of.

Luhan grabbed his hair, pulling it. He struggled, trying to calm himself. But he couldn’t.

You think Sehun really cared about you? Don’t give me that bull. He was just using you, like everyone else. Who could really like you?

“Shut up!”

Luhan screamed at the empty room, punching the bed. He growled and turned around, finding himself in front of a mirror.

Look at yourself. How ugly. No wonder no one wants to look at you. Your face hurts to look at.

“STOP IT!” Luhan exploded and brought his fist up, punching the mirror. The mirror shattered into pieces and Luhan held his bleeding fist, tears rolling down his cheeks.

How lame.

Luhan began running. Just running. He didn’t know where he was going, but he knew he had to get away from there. Anything. Anything to escape from the pain.

Without knowing, Luhan’s legs carried him to the rusty old building. He flung the door open and ran up the stairs, even though his legs were bleeding horribly from the kicks earlier. He reached the top and opened the door, greeted by the very familiar rooftop.

It was the first he saw the rooftop in daylight. It felt weird and he almost couldn’t recognize it.

But Luhan did. The rooftop welcomed him in like it had on the first day. Luhan walked in slowly, tears still escaping his eyes. He dragged himself to the railing, this time a little more desperately, and he soon gripped the railing.

He didn’t want to hesitate. He had to do this. For his peers. For his parents. For himself.

For Sehun.

He closed his eyes and leaned forward, exactly like he had done on the first day. However, this time, he knew what he was doing.

But, unfortunately for him, everything was way too similar to the first day.

Luhan grimaced as a familar arm grabbed his shoulder and ed him backwards. Luhan turned around to glare at the person, still grabbing onto the railing.

“What the hell are you doing?”

Sehun was furious. Luhan had never seen him with so much anger in his eyes. He didn’t look anything like he had on the first day.

“I could be asking the same question, Luhan. What are you thinking?”

Luhan scoffed and shook his arm, but Sehun didn’t let go.

“Let me go.”

“No, I’m not letting you go.”

“Stop it Sehun.”

“After that? I’m never letting you go.”

Maybe he wants to do the job himself, Luhan. Oh Sehun seems like a character capable of killing.

Luhan heard the voice. It had returned.

Well, what are you waiting for? Don’t tell me you’re going to let this one guy stop you from escaping all that pain?

“No.”

Do it, Luhan! You know you want it! Do it before it’s too late!”

“Shut up.”

How pathetic. You’re such a coward. You can’t even kill yourself. I should’ve known that you would be incapable of doing even this.

“Don’t”

Coward.

“SHUT UP!”

Luhan screamed, closing his eyes as he burst out crying. He slumped down on the floor, and Sehun let go of him in surprise.

“...Luhan?”

“NO! DON’T DO THIS! DON’T CALL ME A COWARD! I CAN DO IT! I’LL PROVE IT!”

“Luhan!”

Sehun crouched down, holding the crying boy’s shoulders as he tried to calm him down. “What’s wrong Luhan? Tell me!”

“I know! I know okay?! So stop it now! I know I’m a mentally ed up boy and I deserve to die so shut up!”

Luhan hit Sehun’s arms away and gripped the railings once again, pulling his body up. He was about to swing his leg on top of it to jump but he was pulled back.

“LUHAN! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!”

Luhan screamed, covering his ears as he ed in Sehun’s arms.

“LET ME ING GO, OH SEHUN!"

“Calm down, Luhan!

How pitiful. So you finally showed Sehun how crazy you actually are. I wonder what he’d do if you make it out alive.

“I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!” Luhan cried as he shook violently. He bleeding became worse and he felt his body become weaker and weaker.

You can’t. You’re too weak.

“I’m not!”

“Oh my gosh, Luhan.” Sehun pleaded. He put his arms around the hysterical boy and pushed him into his own chest, ignoring Luhan’s cries and attempts at getting away. But the poor boy was too weak. He couldn’t do anything but struggle under Sehun’s strong grip.

Sehun sat there, a boy in his arms who was screaming at something that Sehun didn’t see nor hear. He just held Luhan in his arms, hoping that he would become calmer. Luhan was already too injured to fight against him.

Sehun was confused. Who was Luhan talking to? Why was he so sad? What did he mean by saying he deserved to die? Was Luhan sick?

But there was one main question in his mind.

Why did he feel like crying himself?

Sehun the boy’s hair, tightening his arms around him. Luhan became quieter and quieter, and Sehun breathed out in relief. Luhan was finally calm. Sehun released his grip and put his hand under Luhan’s chin, bringing it up. Luhan’s eyes were teary and they looked glassy, as if he was actually unconscious. He also had a small cut on his forehead, blood dripping down his cheeks.

Sehun froze as he quickly scanned Luhan’s body, eyeing the bruises, cuts, and scratches everywhere. His leg and hand were bleeding badly and his shirt and pants were dirty and ripped. Sehun grabbed Luhan’s shirt and lifted it, revealing a purple and black stomach. Sehun gasped and dropped the shirt, staring into Luhan’s eyes. Luhan stared at the floor, looking half dead.

“Luhan...” Sehun was at loss of words. He had always thought Luhan was a bit strange, but it was what interested him about the older boy. What had made him come to the rooftop every night.

But this. This was something he had never imagined on seeing from the boy in front of him.

“I understand.” Sehun watched as Luhan whispered, his lips barely moving. “I know how you feel. You don’t need to be here anymore. You can leave.”

Sehun was baffled. What was Luhan talking about?

“Wh-what?”

“I feel bad for you. I’m sorry for keep on appearing in front of you. It must be really hard for you. I promise that you’ll never have to see me again. I’m really sorry.”

“Luhan.”

“Ah, I made such a mess today. Your shirt is soaked. I’m really sorry. Ignore me and just go. I’ll be fine, not that you’d really care. “

“Luhan.”

“You must hate me. I’ll be going now. Once again, I’m really sorry.”

“Luhan!”

Luhan stared at Sehun as he grabbed Luhan’s face. He froze, waiting for a hard slap across the face. But instead, he felt a soft feeling on his cheeks. He opened his eyes to see Sehun wiping away his tears.

“I don’t know why you’re apologizing. Why would I ever hate you?”

“I-”

“Shut up for a sec. You’re really hurt.”

Luhan blinked slowly as Sehun grinned bitterly and slipped his hands under Luhan, bringing him up in bridal style. Luhan wanted to protest but he had absolutely no energy left in him.

“I’m going to take you to my house okay? You’re bleeding way too much and I’m actually a pretty good doctor.”

Sehun carried Luhan all the way downstairs. He had a determined look on his face, and Luhan was very confused. He didn’t know what to do. Why was Sehun acting this day? Didn’t he hate him?

Luhan stared at Sehun while Sehun carried the other to his house. He gently put the older boy on his bed and went to the kitchen, opening a cabinet and taking out a medical kit. Sehun smiled at Luhan before sitting beside him, taking out bandages and different ointments.

“You need to take off that shirt if you want me to treat you.”

Luhan froze. Sehun sighed and grabbed Luhan shirt, yanking it off him. Luhan yelped and tried to cover his bruises, but Sehun grabbed his arms and placed it beside him.

“I already saw it, stupid.”

Luhan watched as Sehun grabbed the ointment and began dabbing his bruises. He looked so worried, so determined, so caring. Luhan had never seen anyone caring about him this much before.

It felt weird. But still, it felt nice.

“Why....why are you doing this?”

Sehun stopped what he was doing and lifted his head, meeting Luhan’s eyes.

“What are you talking about?”

“Why are you treating me? I don’t understand. Why are you being so nice to me?”

Sehun sighed and returned to his treatment. “You’re really stupid you know. Why must I have a reason. You’re my friend. Isn’t that enough?”

Luhan didn’t know what to say. Did Sehun just say they were friends?

“No, no, no!” Luhan said as he abruptly sat up, surprising Sehun. He dropped the bandages on the ground and stared at Luhan.

“We are not friends.” Luhan started, shaking his head violently. “Y-you can’t be friends with me. I’m just a crazy boy who hears voices and is hated by everyone. I’m a nobody. I don’t have any friends because I’m unlikable. S-someone like you should not be my friend. You’re normal Sehun. You’re nothing like me. You sh-”

“Don’t tell me what to do.” Sehun muttered and put his hand on Luhan’s chest, pushing him down back to his lying position. “I can be friends with whomever I want. I don’t care if you don’t have any other friends. I can be your first. Also, don’t you dare say you’re not likable. You are more than just likable, Luhan. You’re perfect the way you are, so whoever tells you otherwise are just mindless idiots.”

“My parents hate me too.”

“Well then, your parents are mindless idiots.”

Luhan stared at the boy in front of him.

“I-I-”

“Oh, Luhan.” Sehun interrupted him. “I don’t hate you. So don’t you ever think I do.”

Luhan’s fingers trembled as Sehun wrapped the bandages around his head, his hands, and his leg. He was so ing confused he thought his head was going to explode.

A long silence filled the room as Sehun continued to treat Luhan and the latter continued to stare at the younger boy.

“There.” Sehun finally spoke up, putting away the remaining medicine and bandages. “I'm done.”

Luhan nodded as a thanks as he tried to sit up. Sehun placed his hand behind Luhan and helped him.

“Th-thanks.” Luhan muttered as leaned on the wall. “I don’t know how to thank you enough.”

“Hey, we’re friends.” Sehun grinned and ruffled Luhan’s hair. Luhan flinched at the foreign word.

“I’m glad you’re okay.” Sehun muttered as he sat beside the older boy. Luhan raised an eyebrow and stared at him.

“Since we’re friends now.” Sehun continued, leaning forwards. “Mind telling me what happened to make you in this state?”

Luhan sighed and began playing with his fingers. “It’s not a pretty story.”

Sehun snorted and ran his fingers through his hair. “I assumed.”

Luhan closed his eyes and opened his mouth, beginning to tell the painful story of that morning to the boy next to him. When he was done, he felt a tear roll down his cheeks. He opened his eyes as he felt two strong arms encircle him. He watched Sehun pull him into a tight hug.

“Those bastards.” Sehun muttered. “I’m going to kill them. How dare they hurt my Lulu.”

“Don’t call me that.” Luhan blushed and pushed Sehun away. Sehun laughed and patted him on the back.

“But really. They are truly horrible people. I can’t believe they did that.”

Luhan smiled bitterly. “I’m used to it. They’ve been doing it for as long as I can remember.”

“Luhan, why didn’t you tell anyone?”

“No one gives a about me. I’m just a crazy boy who has trouble expressing himself in front of others. I had serious depression and paranoia ever since I was a little boy. I would freak out, cry, tremble, and have panic attacks at nearly everything. After years of therapy, my doctors finally gave up on me, saying something about how my illness can’t be cured unless I change my way of thinking. And then my parents gave up, thinking that I’m useless and a disgrace to the family. My peers always hated me or feared me because I look like a haunted doll with a ugly face-”

“You are definitely not ugly.” Sehun commented.

“Ugh. That’s beside the point.” Luhan groaned and buried his head in his hands. “I just...I never had anyone to lean on. Also, I began hearing voices, telling me all sorts of things about me that I already knew and I kind of lost it.”

“What sorts of things? Like how you should kill yourself?”

“Sehu-”

“No, Luhan, listen to me. Those voices are not true. What they’re saying are all false. And those doctors? They shouldn’t even call themselves doctors if they can’t help a person overcome their fears. All those people in your school are es and bastards, so don’t even deal with them. Your parents? Well, I’m sorry to say this, but they are really idiots. They should know what they are the disgrace to the family, not you.”

 

“Seh-”
 

“I swear, if you ever try to harm yourself again, I’m going to tie us together so you can never escape from my sight, okay? I’m going to help you from now on so no complaining.”

“Se-”

“You know what? I’m really hungry. I’ll make you something to eat so come out!”

Luhan groaned as Sehun dragged him out of bed, taking him into the kitchen. It was a small cozy house, but Luhan never felt more at home. He smiled a little as he sat on the chair while Sehun began taking out ingredients.

“You like fried rice?” Sehun asked while he took out a pan.

“Love it, actually.”

Sehun smiled and began preparing. Luhan hummed and leaned on his arm. His leg felt much better already. Luhan had never felt happier in his life than this moment. He had just made the first friend in his life.

“Aha! Presenting Oh Sehun’s magnificent fried rice. You might die while eating it cuz’ it’s too good, so be careful!”

Sehun smiled and gave Luhan a dish filled with fried rice, and he took it gratefully. Luhan lifted a spoon to begin eating when another spoon was shoved in front of his face.

“Ah~”

Luhan raised his eyebrow and stared at Sehun. “Are you serious?”

“I’m always serious. Now open your mouth.”

Luhan sighed and opened his mouth, allowing Sehun to feed him. “I can’t believe you’re doing this.”

“What? I’m a gentleman, thank you very much.”

Luhan chuckled and began eating. A comfortable silence fell between them as they gobbled up the actually good fried rice.

“You weren’t lying when you said this was good. But it’s not worth dying for.”

“Hey! Insult my cooking then you’re insulting my ego!”

“Oh shut up.”

“No, my name is Oh Sehun.”

Luhan coughed in disbelief. “Are you for real?”

“What? It’s a joke that my friends made up.”

“Oh my gosh, your friends are idiots.”

“I thought I told you that the first day we met.”

Luhan rolled his eyes. All worries were gone from his head. This boy in front of him, the same boy who had catched him while he was falling, could make Luhan forget everything.

“Luhan”

Luhan raised his head, meeting Sehun’s brown orbs. They were only inches away from his own.

“Y-you have something here.” Sehun smiled and touched Luhan’s chin. Luhan’s eyes grew larger as he felt an unfamiliar pounding in his chest.

Something was wrong with him.

“There.” Sehun leaned back and showed him a piece of rice stuck on his finger. “You had this on your chin.”

Luhan blushed and brought up his sleeve, cleaning his chin. “I’m usually not a messy eater.”

Sehun smirked and wiped the rice on a napkin. “Mhmm. I totally believe you, Lulu.”

“Don’t call me that!” Luhan screeched and threw a napkin in Sehun’s direction. Sehun bursted out in laughter and grabbed the napkin thrown on his face.

“You’re also totally not violent too.”

“Jerk.” Luhan huffed and crossed his arms. Sehun laughed and put the dishes in the sink before walking to the living room, Luhan trailing behind him. Sehun picked up the remote and threw it in Luhan’s direction, who quickly grabbed it.

“You’re staying for the night, right?”

Luhan blinked and sat beside the younger boy. “What? I am?”

“Yeah, I even made you dinner. I want company tonight. My mom’s out of town so I’m going to be all alone in this house.”

“You want me to...to sleepover?”

“That’s what friends do.”

Luhan grinned slightly. He had never been invited to stay the night over at anyone’s house before. Heck, he had never been called anyone’s friend before.

“You have the remote, Luhan. Pick a channel. “

Luhan a random show before plopping down beside Sehun. They began watching a movie, but Luhan felt his eyelids become heavier and heavier. He yawned and before he knew it, he was fast asleep on Sehun’s shoulder.

Sehun tensed up when he felt Luhan’s head on his shoulder. He looked to the right to see Luhan right in front of him, fast asleep. Sehun’s expression softened as he saw the fragile looking boy, eyebrows creased and a frown on his face. Sehun lifted a finger and pressed down on Luhan’s forehead, softening out the frown. Sehun smiled and removed his finger, looking at the now peaceful looking older boy.

“Luhan.” Sehun whispered. He slipped away, placing Luhan comfortably on the couch. He brought a blanket and placed it over Luhan’s small body. He patted Luhan’s head before walking to his bed room. It was now dark outside, and he checked the time.

Eleven. It was the time he would usually go out to meet Luhan.

Sehun smiled and went to the window. He plopped down on a cushion beside it, getting comfortable. His room was pitch black, and he enjoyed the silence. He was deep in thought, thinking about different things, mostly about Luhan. The little boy had suddenly become such a big part of Sehun’s life that it scared him. He didn’t know why, just that he felt like he had to protect the older boy. He didn’t know what had pulled him to go to the rusty roof top every night, but he knew deep down what he was feeling.

Oh Sehun loved Luhan.

Sehun sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, frustrated. Luhan was a fragile little boy. Sehun only managed today to convince that they were friends. There was no way that he would ever be able to convince that him, Oh Sehun, was in love with Luhan.

Luhan would probably start stuttering those pathetic excuses about how he wasn’t worth Sehun, how he was so unlikable, not worth loving. Sehun groaned and buried his head in his hands, wondering what to do. How could he ever tell Luhan that he was everything that Sehun wanted? Everything that he needed?

“Se-sehun?”

Sehun’s head snapped up when he heard a voice from the living room. A disheveled looking Luhan appeared at the door, as he sleepily yawned.

Gosh, he’s cute.

Sehun shook his head and smiled brightly at the boy. “Do you need something?”

“I just...you were gone and....I thought...I thought it was all a dream....”

Luhan’s eyes were teary and he sniffed. Sehun’s expression softened as he reached out and grabbed Luhan, pulling him into a hug. Sehun the older boy’s hair.

“I’m right here Luhan. It wasn’t a dream.”

Luhan sniffed and buried his head in Sehun’s chest. Sehun stiffened, but Luhan didn’t seem to notice. Sehun was never the one to think long. He knew right then that he needed to get the one thing in his mind out.

“Luhan.” Sehun muttered. Luhan hummed as a reply, not looking up. Sehun took this as a sign to continue. “I need you to believe every word I say, alright?”

Luhan didn’t reply and stayed still.

“I don’t know how to say this. I’m so scared Luhan, I’m thinking it might destroy our friendship. But, I really need to get it off my chest.”

Luhan frowned and looked up. “Is something wrong?”

“No, actually, yes, something is wrong. Luhan, the first day I met you, I never felt so interested in someone before. You were mysterious yet there was something about you that I couldn’t put a finger on, something that I wanted to figure out. I wanted to be friends with you so badly, but you didn’t make it such an easy task.”

“Seh-”

“Shh, Luhan. Let me finish. Something urged me to go that rooftop every night, even though I knew I’d get in trouble from my mom. Something about you was so alluring, I wanted to become closer and closer to you. You were always on my mind, and I looked forward to the time I met you everyday. It was crazy, really. Hearing your rare laughter, which sounded strangely sad and forced, it made me even more curious. And today, when I saw you like that, it broke my heart. It hurt to see you cry, to see you beaten up like that. When I said I wanted to kill those guys who hurt you, I wasn’t kidding. I had become so attached to you in only one month that it scared me.”

Luhan froze in his spot, not daring to look away from Sehun’s intense gaze.

“There’s only one explanation, Luhan.” Sehun continued, smiling bitterly. “I am hopelessly and helplessly in love with you.”

Luhan felt like time stopped. There was only him in Sehun’s arms, looking up at those two beautiful brown orbs. He couldn’t believe what he had just heard.

Sehun thought about him. Sehun looked forward to meeting him everyday. Sehun wanted to protect him. Sehun was heartbroken because of him.

Sehun loved him.

Luhan breathed out and tears filled his eyes. They fell out, and it didn’t take long for Sehun to start freaking out.

“Oh my gosh! Luhan, why are you crying? Do you not like me? Did I scare you? Did I sound like a crazy stalker. Oh my god. I said I thought about you all the time, didn’t I? I can’t believe it! No wonder you’re crying! I must’ve sounded obsessed. Not that it wasn’t true. You were really on my mind. No, I’m making it worse. I’m so sorry, Luhan, stop cry-”

Sehun was shut up by a soft pair of lips against his. He widened his eyes as Luhan kissed him gently.

“You talk way too much, idiot.” Luhan murmured against Sehun’s lips. Sehun grinned and s his arm around Luhan’s waist, pulling the shorter boy towards him.

“I love you.” Sehun whispered as he kissed Luhan back. Luhan blushed and deepened the kiss.

“I love you too.”

 


Hey guys! So this is the end of my first three shot

BUT WAIT BEFORE YOU GO AWAY! There's an EPILOGUE that I'm planning to update in the next few days so please come back and check it out! :D

Oh my gosh;; i kinda felt crazy while i was writing this story. I mean, Luhan was all grumpy in the beginning, but after he meets Sehun, he turns all lovely (not really, but close enough!)

Anyway, I'm kinda scared because I thought this chapter was really rushed. I just didn't find it necessary to write down all the details that happened in the month between chapter 2 and 3 because it would end up really repetetive and boring :(

SO! Because you might misunderstand that Sehun and Luhan just SUDDENLY ended up loving each other, I want you guys to understand that they've known each other for a MONTH, not like for a few days. They went through more than most couples would, and they have a thicker bond than normal (gosh, that sounded so cheesy)

I'm SO SO SO bad at fluff. I was litterally cringing while I was writing the confession. I love writing angst, although I'm not too good at it, but ohmy it was my first attempt at even a semi-fluff  wenowenfiowenfwe

HUNHAN FOREVER. But of course, let's not forget BAEKYEOL, KAISOO, TAORIS, SULAY, XIUCHEN and MANY MORE COUPLES THAT YOU GUYS LIKE

LOVE YOU MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTERS, and EVEN SILENT READERS

<3