Chapter 7 : Punishment

Best Twitter Friend = School Enemy [Editing/revamping-continuing]

Italics : thoughts


 

“Yes sir!!” He raised an eyebrow and made an evil smile, looking at me.

 

“Hmm.. Since you have a debt to me, how about you pay it now?” He shouted and gave me a smile that was looking so fake.

“A debt???” Chunji sunbaenim and I said in unison. We then looked at each other confused, and yeah all of the people in the class seemed to be confused with what L.Joe sunbaenim just said.

“What debt??” C.A.P sunbaenim finally asked curiously after a few seconds of silence moment, he seemed confused also.

Absolutely, I was totally confused too. I felt that I didn’t have any debt to him. Except the fact that I was living in his house for the next few days, But is it about that matter?? I scratched the back of my head while looking at everyone in the class. And no doubt, they all seemed to be wondering about what debt was he talking about.

“A dance!” L.Joe sunbaenim said, glancing at me.

“Dance??” My eyes immediately widened when I heard that.

“Ah.. that debt.. hahaha” Chunji sunbaenim laughed once he realized it and CAP sunbaenim nodded while everyone seemed to understand about this debt, even some of them were chuckling.

Are you kidding me?? NO!! I can’t dance!! And I Won’t do it!! I thought, freaking out and feeling worried if they really forced me to dance. “Should I do that??” I said almost whispering as a frown was made on my forehead.

“Of course you should. This is a punishment for you because you’re late.” CAP sunbaenim said and patted my shoulder as if he heard me. “Come on, do it now! We don’t have too much time for you. We need to guide you all about this school.”

“B-but, I-I.. I can’t dance.” I said, stuttering and surely with a miserable face, pleading to CAP sunbaenim. “C-can you give me another punishment?? Please..”

“No.” L.Joe sunbaenim quickly cut me off.

“Just do it babe.. It’s easy..” Chunji sunbaenim went to my side then he started to move his body and daced to a familiar dance move which was MBLAQ’s song Y. Some of the girls in the class spontaneously screamed and cheered for Chunji sunbaenim as he moved his body so easily.

“But it’s not a kind of punishment, it’s not an audition to be a star, right?” I unconsciously blurted out in a quite loud voice. Ooops.. What did I say?? I covered my mouth with my hands immediately as soon as I realized what did I do.

“This is a punishment!!” L.Joe sunbaenim said.

“Yah! Yah what happened here??” Minzy sunbaenim came from the door with some pile of papers in her hands. She walked in and dropped the papers on the table. “What happened here?? I heard someone said audition to be a star??”

Minzy sunbaenim sat down on the teacher’s seat then CAP sunbaenim told her what happened quietly. And after Minzy sunbaenim seemed like she understood the situation, she nodded.

Minzy sunbaenim then looked at L.Joe sunbaenim, “So, I think she’s right. It’s not an audition to be a star, just give her another punishment. That’s all.”

“And this is her punishment.” L.joe sunbaenim stubbornly said as he leaned his body on the wall and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“Yah! Can you be serious?? Don’t play around!!” Minzy sunbaenim gave him a serious glare before rolling her eyes at him. “And I don’t want to argue with you!”

Minzy, CAP, Chunji sunbaenim and some of the people in the class looked at L.Joe sunbaenim who seemed to not agree with what Minzy sunbaenim just said.

After a few moments of silence and all eyes were on L.Joe sunbaenim, he finally sighed and spoke up. “Well, okay.. Okay..” He said, giving up, even though his voice didn’t sound so sincere. “Run around a basketball court! 20 times!”

“Yah! Are you crazy? That’s too much!” Chunji sunbaenim who was standing beside L.Joe sunbaenim hit his pinky head playfully.

L.Joe sunbaenim let out another sigh, “15!”

“10?” CAP sunbaenim suggested.

“No!! 15!!” L.Joe sunbaenim still defended it.

“Just 5!” Minzy sunbaenim decided. “Then.. go!” She looked at me, giving me a sign to go and do it as soon as possible. I nodded and bowed at her.

“Fine, whatever..” I heard L.Joe sunbaenim muttered quietly as I walked out of the class.

And as I was already outside, Istarted to run since actually the basketball court was just in front of my class.

“Huft.. Lucky enough, Minzy sunbaenim came and could handle that silly boy.” I mumbled while running slowly. Minzy unnie, you’re my angel.. haha

“I think Minzy unnie and CAP sunbaenim are a sweet couple.” I talked to myself quietly, trying to do this punishment without feeling bored. “And I would be like them if I was with Byunghun oppa.” I chuckled at that silly thoughts I had in mind, imagining how sweet it would be if Byunghun oppa and I were together, even though I didn’t know his face. I didn’t even know him in a real life anyway.

“Aish! Sangwoon!! What are you thinking about?? You haven’t met him yet and he might not like you back!!” I shook my head as I snapped back from my imagination, my imposibble imagination.

3rd round, 4th round, and finally the last round. I felt so tired as my body was now covered by sweats. I wasn’t sure why, but my head felt a bit dizzy. Maybe it was because I rarely exercise. After done the last round, I went back to the class. As I opened the door and stepped my foot, suddenly everything turned black.

 

+++

 

[L.Joe’s POV]

I turned around when I heard the door creaked open and as the door was finally opened, I saw someone was about to fall down on the ground. Spontaneously, I stepped forward and caught the body before the girl could fall. And yeah, the girl was Sangwoon and lucky enough I was standing not too far from the door.

“Yah.. Wake up!” I said softly and shook her.

Everyone in the room seemed to panic at the suddent event, and their attention turned to Sangwoon immediately. Especially the three boys that I thought were her friends, they stood up and about to run toward us. I couldn’t help but glanced at them.

“Okay.. Everyone calm down!! And you, you, you sit back on your seats!” CAP hyung announced to make them calm down and not being worried because of the situation. The three boys at the back sat down like what CAP hyung said, but their worried expression was clearly seen.

Chunji ran towards me and shook Sangwoon, “Cutie.. What happened to you??”

“You, take her to the nurse office!!” Minzy commanded and I quickly picked her up and about to go.

But Chunji grabbed my arm, “Can I go with him?”, so I stopped. Minzy glared at Chunji and he let go of my arm with a sad face.

As soon as my arm was free from Chunji, I walked and half running to the nurse office.

 

Once I got to the nurse office, I immediately laid her down on the bed and I looked around. Luckily there was a teacher who worked as a doctor here, sitting on the seat while writing something. But she was surprised when she looked up and saw me.

“What happened??” She took out a stethoscope from the drawer then walked towards me and Sangwoon who was lying helplessly on the bed.

“Just check her!!” I quickly answered.

She glared at me at a glance, but started to check on Sangwoon. A few minute later Hyomi, the name of this young but annoying teacher, took off her stethoscope and gave me a smile.

“She’s fine, uh??” I asked

“Yeah, she is. She just fainted because of tired and her stomach is empty.. I think she hasn’t eaten yet.” Hyomi went back to her desk and put the stethoscope back into the drawer. “What actually happened to her??” She glared at me.

I sighed, Why is this teacher always wanting to know everything??? I thought as I was about to leave. But,

“Yah!! Where are you going??” She shouted. I stopped but not turning back. “You better stay here until she wakes up!! And buy her some foods or snacks. I have a class so I’ll leave first.” She patted my head and then left.

I sighed and laid down on the sofa, closing my eyes. “Why are you so troublesome, Sangwoon?” I mumbled quietly but then I realized that I should buy her some foods or snacks, so I decided to go to canteen. I felt quite thirsty anyway.