Chapter 5 : The Girl In The Guest Room

Best Twitter Friend = School Enemy [Editing/revamping-continuing]

Italics : thoughts


 

That night was spent peacefully with the companion of Twitter.

 

[L.Joe POV]

 

Riiiiiinnnggg rriiiiiiiinnnnggg~~~~

My alarm rang and I tried to open my heavy eyes as soon as possible. Rubbing my sleepy eyes, I took a glance at the wall clock which was showing 6.15 in the morning. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a bath, so I could be fully awake and feel fresh sooner.

After done taking a bath and got dressed in my uniform, I immediately went to the kitchen just like always. And as I reached the kitchen, I saw Sooyoung ahjumma was already there, preparing breakfast.

“Good morning L.Joe ah..” Sooyoung ahjumma greeted me.

“Morning.” I replied quickly.

Sooyoung ahjumma is a maid in my house, someone who had been taking care of the house and me since I was a little, she could be the closest person for me. But she just worked half-day.

“So, L.Joe ah.. Who’s the girl in the guest room??” Sooyoung ahjumma asked out of the blue.

My brain froze up for a second, trying to recall the thing that could answer her question. I slightly frowned and tilted my head to the right. Damn!! I forgot her!! I thought as I completely remembered the girl in my house.

“Ah.. She’s a daughter of dad’s friend and she’ll live here for a while. A junior in my school, also.” I explained while sitting down.

“Oh.. She also goes to your school?!” Sooyoung ahjumma nodded. “Is she awake?? If she isn’t yet, would you please wake her up??” Sooyoung ahjumma kindly asked as she was still busy making a breakfast.

“Okay..” I stood up and went to her room.

When I reached her room, the door was slightly open and I didn’t hesitate to open it. Just as I opened the door and entered her room, I saw her still sleeping peacefully under the thick blanket. I walked closer to her.

“Yah!! Wake up!!” I shook her arm, waking her up quietly. But she didn’t respond.

“Yah!!! Wake up or you’ll be late again!!” I said little bit louder, but she just moved her legs.

“Yah!!!” I shook her arm harder.

“Aahh in 5 minutes umma!!” She whined and showed me her 5 fingers, her eyes were still closed.

I sighed deeply.

“Yah!! Wake up or I’ll leave you!” I tried to wake her up again, but she kept on sleeping.

I looked at the clock and it was already 6.25. I then looked back at Sangwoon and sighed. Catching a glimpse of sticky notes on a desk, I grabbed it and took the pen which was lying beside it.

I quickly wrote something on it before putting the note on this kid’s forehead. Looking at her once again, I shrugged it off and went back to the kitchen. I sat and started to eat my breakfast.

“Where’s she?? Is she awake??” Sooyoung ahjumma asked.

“No, she isn’t yet. You should wake her up!! I’m going to school first because I have a meeting with the student councils.” I said while finishing my breakfast quickly.

“You’ll leave her??” Sooyoung ahjumma asked.

“Yeah.” I answered as I drank a glass of water after done having my breakfast. I looked at the clock and it was 6.30 already.

“I’m going!! Don’t forget to wake her up!!” I stood up and grabbed my bag that was hanging on the other chair. And then I drove off to school with my car.