.04

Time, please stop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He backs away from her and stands, he runs his fingers through his hair. She hooks her elbows on the bed and raises her upper body, her brow furrows.

 

 

“What’s wrong oppa?”

“I... I didn’t know that you’re .”

 

“Is there something wrong with me being a ?” Her face reddens when that question slip out from .

“I.. I can’t... I’m sorry but I have to go.”

 

 

He grabs his jacket and storm out from the room, leaving Sooyun struck dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He drives to his house, the one he’s sharing with Haeyong. His heart is pounding fast.

He punches in the code to their house and slowly makes his way to their bedroom. It’s already almost 12 am and Haeyoung must be really sleeping and he was right. There he sees his loving wife sleeping while hugging his shirt. His heart swells in pain. She suffers so much.

 

He undone his jacket and slowly sneak into the bed, and he freezes when he sees her body stirs.

 

She turn around when she feels the bed shifts and her puffy eyes widen when she sees Myungsoo at their house, his first night with Sooyun and he’s here.

 

 

 

“Myungsoo.” She gasps.

 

“Baby, I’m here.”

 

 

He pulls her closer and hugs her from behind.

 

“Myungsoo, what are you doing here?”

“Can I sleep here tonight?”

“Myung, what happen? Tell me.”

 

 

“Baby, I didn’t know.. I didn’t know that she’s a .”

“So, what’s wrong with that?” She asks him, confuse by his statement.

“I don’t know. I kinda freak out when she told me that she’s a before we...”

 

 

He’s cut short by his wife, turning around with shock written all over her face.

 

 

 

 

“Oh my god Myungsoo, don’t tell me that you left her hanging?”

“I...”

“For god sake Myungsoo, what have you done to that little girl?”

 

 

She’s utterly shocks with what her husband had just done. Sooyun is now his wife too, he can’t do this to her. As much as she is happy to see him tonight, but this is wrong. He dumps her on their first night, even worse, right before he makes love to her.

 

 

“Myungsoo, my god, what have you done to her.” She hops off from the bed and turns around to faces him.

“I don’t know...” He rubs his palm on his face as if he had just realized what he has just done to Sooyun is wrong.

“Go back to her house, now.” She says it with a slow voice but with a firm tone.

 

“Baby, please. Let me sleep here tonight, with you. I know you’re suffering too. I know you were crying the whole day, it hurts me.”

 

“Myungsoo! I think Sooyun is hurting even more right now. How could you leave her just like that? She has never opens up herself to other people before. Do you realize how cruel you are to her right now?”

“Baby..”

“No, go back to her. I’m hurting even more knowing that my dongsaeng is hurt.”

 

 

 

He knows that he can’t win over her, especially when she’s angry. And she was right. Sooyun has done nothing wrong.

What have I done? Oh god..

 

 

He hastily walks to his car after giving his wife a kiss before he bids goodbye. Right now, he only has his mind on Sooyun. He hopes that she’s okay. He really does.

 

 

 

He walks in slowly into the new house, placing his jacket and other stuffs on the couch before he proceeds to their bedroom. He furrows his eyebrows when there is no one in the room, the bed remain the same when he left the house before. He calls out for her name but there is no answer. He starts to panic and searches everywhere and he feels relief when her belongings are still in the house.

 

The last place he hasn’t check is the store room and he is convinced that she is in the room, and he was right. He gasps when he sees Sooyun on the floor, with nothing except for her clothing intact around her body, hugging her petite body with her arms, on the cold floor. He inches closer and he mentally curses himself when he sees her face strains with tears.

 

 

He her cheek gently, wiping away the tears and her body shudders upon feeling the touch. Her eyes fluster open slowly and she flinches when he scoops her bridal style and carries her to their bedroom. He gently places her on the bed before he settles himself on the bed next to her. She tries to scoop away from him when he tries to hug her from behind but it is all just a waste when his firm grip bringing their body closer, with her behind facing his front.

 

 

 

“No, get away from me.” She bites her lower lips, suppressing her sob. It is no doubt that she is truly hurt by his action.

 

“Please forgive me Sooyun, I’m sorry.”

 

 

 

He kept on muttering the word sorry while she’s struggle to get loose from him. Her body calms as time ticking past, her tired mind and body starts to gives away and his grip around her becomes more relax.

 

Her eyes start to feels heavy and her eyes slowly closes as she feels him kissing her hair and scooping her body even closer to him.