Itching Powder and Super Glue

Sweet, Sweet Revenge

The six handsome boys of B.A.P lounged around the side of the school building on a lazy Friday morning before school began. Yongguk and Daehyun were tossing an object back and forth while Youngjae fiddled with something in his hands.

“I can’t wait for gym class today,” Zelo exclaimed, grinning brightly. He always loved a good prank.

“Remind me why we’re doing this for _____ again?” Youngjae grumbled, though he didn’t protest.

“Oh, come on,” Himchan rolled his eyes and clapped him on the back, “You know Jonghyun totally deserves this. Besides, this is for us too. I’m bored! When’s the last time we made a little trouble?”

At the sound of your name, Jongup tensed and grew quiet. Being the hyung that cared for him most, Himchan immediately noticed and came to sit by him.

“Yah Jongup-ah, are you okay?” He ruffled Jongup’s hair affectionately.

Jongup shook his head, and with a deep sigh finally decided to come clean about what was on his mind.

“I… almost kissed _____ yesterday.”

The boys remained quiet for a moment, and then ensued into chaos. Not out of shock as Jongup had expected, but rather out of joy.

“That’s my boy!” Youngjae hauled him to his feet and pounded his back proudly.

“Wow, about time hyung,” Zelo snickered.

Jongup looked at all of them dumbfounded, completely confused why they weren’t surprised. “Was I that obvious?”

“Hell yeah you were,” Yongguk’s deep voice rumbled as he chuckled. Behind his mask, Daehyun smirked in agreement.

“Which gives us yet another plan to set in motion, along with this whole ‘revenge’ situation,” Himchan decided firmly.

“First things first,” Youngjae interrupted, “Let’s just worry about getting this current prank underway.”

“What prank?”

The boys jumped in shock as you materialized from around the corner, one eyebrow hitched up skeptically.

They analyzed your expression carefully, and based on your face they could tell you had not overheard Jongup’s confession about you. Visibly relaxing, their eyes glinted devilishly at your question.

“You’ll see soon enough,” Daehyun smirked once more as he tossed you what him and Yongguk had been playing with, which you caught with ease. He stood up to leave and the other boys followed, Youngjae pressing an object into your other hand wordlessly as he passed by.

Standing alone, you stared bewildered at the itching powder and super glue resting in your hands.

---------

As the bell for boy’s gym class rang, dozens of squealing girls gathered around the outdoor courts as the school’s two groups of kingkas faced one another in a game of basketball.

From either side of the court, the two teams shot each other looks in an attempt at intimidation. Since B.A.P had six boys while Jonghyun and his friends were only five, Taemin convinced the coach to have his friend Kai play on their team as well.

You, Hyerim, and Hoowon joined in the throng of giggling fans as you tried to figure out what the commotion was. The coach rolled his eyes at the screaming fangirls and told the players to prepare.

At the sight of you, Himchan let out a hoot and the other members followed suit, making Jonghyun’s head whip around to find you as well. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he saw you smiling.

*She never used to come and watch me play… Why would she come for them?*

You struggled to the front of the crowd and beamed. “Oppas hwaiting!” You pumped your fist cutely.

All of B.A.P pretended to swoon goofily, and you chuckled. The other girls stared at you in awe; never had they seen those six boys pay much attention to any girl before.

Without realizing it, you had suddenly risen in popularity.

The coach blew his whistle for the game to begin, and the crowd erupted into cheers again. They boys ensued in their battle for the basketball.

The cheers quickly turned into hushed murmurs of confusion as the school girls began to whisper to each other. All of them asked each other the same thing,

“What’s wrong with Jonghyun oppa?”

----------

Down on the court, Jonghyun was uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable.

His hand lingered near his crotch area as he desperately fought the urge to scratch. His nose twitched as feeling increased, and he soon became completely distracted from the game. He pursed his lips together tightly, trying to pretend like everything was okay.

He subtly danced from foot to foot, refusing to lose dignity in front of his most avid fans who had come to watch him play.

“Hyung! What are you doing?” Taemin called from across the court.

Jonghyun’s eyes watered and gritted his teeth as he tried his best not to think about the tingling that continued to intensify.

You quirked an eyebrow as you leaned closer to watch, realization slowly creeping on you as you realized what your friends had done.

*No way…*

Yongguk’s team was winning by barely anything, mainly for the fact that Jonghyun was failing to properly defend the hoop and just stood rigidly. Finally, unable to take it anymore, Jonghyun angled himself away from the crowd and attempted to relieve himself.

The jaw of every girl in the audience dropped as they watched Jonghyun scratch his nether regions.

You and the twins flew into hysterics as Jonghyun quickly ran off the court in the middle of the game and into the locker room, nudging his friend Luhan on the bench to take his position.

------------

Jonghyun quickly ran into the men’s bathroom in the locker room, squirming uncomfortable at the inflaming itch.

He quickly grabbed clothes from the locker to change in to and whipped off his shorts, about to take off his boxers when he paused in shock.

Cautiously, he tried to slide his boxers off to change into his other clothes when he soon realized something, his eyes widening.

They wouldn’t come off.

Try as he might, tugging at them with the incredible strength that desperation had given him, the clothing would not budge.

Frustrated, he slammed his head against the cold metal locker and screamed.

---------

The basketball game continued but the crowd was still distracted by Jonghyun’s dramatic exit. Attention soon returned to the game when Minho discarded of his sweaty T-shirt, leaving his bare chest exposed to the fangirls.

Smiling, you looked down at the bottle of super glue and chuckled, then threw it into your bag as you cheered for Jongup when he made a basket.

*Those silly boys… what would I do without them?*

 

 

 

 

**************

Ehehehe. Hope everyone enjoyed :D

Please comment and let me know!

Omg, I am SO so sorry for not updating in so long! I've just been so swamped with school starting again, it's ridiculous.

I'll try my best to update as soon as I can, since I love my readers oh so very muchh <3

 

@kcmusicfan: Ah, I was thinking the exact thing when I wrote it haha. Glad the chapter had the desired effect ;P