Waltz

Waltz

1, 2, 3

1, 2, 3

1, 2, 3

The pairs on the dance floor moved in different directions but the pattern remained the same.

1, 2, 3

1, 2, 3

Baekhyun fought to keep his face expressionless, forcing himself to do each step properly. It was easier said than done though, especially with her eyes locked with his.

1, 2, 3

1, 2, 3

His right hand was gently grasping her hip; his left hand grasping her right one. The hand lightly resting on his shoulder sent a shiver up and down his spine. Baekhyun mentally kicked himself. He hoped she didn’t notice.

1, 2, 3

1, 2, 3

At first he thought he was seeing things… but the dazzling smile that slowly made its way to her lips was hard to miss. She tilts her head a fraction; a mild look of concern crossing her beautiful face.

“Are you alright, Baek?”

“Never better.”

She smiled oh so brightly at his answer.

1, 2, 3

1, 2, 3

It seemed like his heart was going along with the tempo.

1, 2, 3

1, 2, 3

1, 2, 3

The music slowly began to fade into mere whispers. The couples slowed down and came to a spot after one last waltz. The loud applause replaced the music as the females curtsied, the males bowed.

Sooyoung was soon twirled into the arms of Kris; a smirk his response for the gasp that escaped her lips. Sooyoung laughed, easily pressing her lips on his. Strong arms were around her petite waist and soon, her feet no longer touched the ground.

Baekhyun turned and walked away, catching Heechul's knowing look as he passed by; his face back to one that lacked expression.

If only a waltz could last forever

1

2

3