Got A Job

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 - Got A Job

 

 

 

 

“Where’d you get that idea from?” he stared at me as though I grew a second head…

“It was a joke…” I mumbled… yeah I at jokes but seriously… the guy appeared so… weird…

 

“You’re funny” he shook his head with a small laugh.

“Really?” I asked with half opened eyes. He just chuckled and pulled out a long sheet of paper.

 

“Yup, by the way, I don’t know if I mentioned this earlier but we only open the club on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays” he said scanning the sheet of paper in front of him.

 

“So what am I supposed to do for the rest of the week?” I asked confused. Couldn’t he mentioned this earlier.

“Oops” he grinned sheepishly. Aish. This bastard…! If I didn’t need this job I would’ve slapped him so hard.

“Well, we are a double business” he explained.

 

“A what?” I stared at him with wide eyes.

 

“Double business, for the rest of the week, the Club is turned into a restaurant, opening hours: 7-10pm” he smiled at me.

“Oh really now?” I balled my fists.

“Care to join?” he asked.

 

“What ‘care-to-join’? you make this seem like a big joke” I stated blankly.

 

“Maybe?” he shrugged. Urgh. Men.

 

“Fine, can I apply for a position then?” I asked.

“Sure” he smiled and did the paper work.

“What position are you applying for?” he asked.

“Cashier” I rattled off nonchalantly.

“That was my job but since I do owe you for the inconvenience, I’ll give it to you” he smiled.

“How grateful” I remarked sarcastically.

 

“You should be nicer to those who’re trying to help you” he said in a sing-song voice.

I glared.

please.

 

 

 

 

 

 
"Shall we go over the rules and whatnot? Let’s begin with the introduction of the workers" he led me back into the main area.


"Ok boys. I'll be introducing a new worker!" he said as everyone stopped what they were doing to look at him.


"This is Chanyeol: he's in charge of organization if the pool (game) area during Club times and a waiter" he pointed to the ram

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter