Confused

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35 - Confused

 

I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. I didn't know what was wrong with me, but everything about him had suddenly changed, he went straight from the nerdy weirdo teacher to a man. He wasn't joking, his eyes didn't look anything like amused and my chest was slowly starting to encage as his hand moved around my waist, carefully sliding up my back and then to my neck to pull me in even closer, his lips feather like over my own as I dared to talk.

"I can't..  This isn't how it's was.. Supposed to go" I bit down hard on my lip and squeezed my eyes shut as tightly as I possibly could, a nervous chatter from my trembling lips causing me to stumble on my words.

"You don't understand, I don't see you as a student you<\you>, I see you as a woman, a woman I would very much like to have tangled in my sheets with your lips parted and my name breathless over your tongue** he managed to whisper in the deepest, iest voice I'd ever heard in her life, his lips leaving mine to brush all the way down my neck and settle at my collarbone where he just barely managed to peck it lightly, teasing me once more with aching kisses.

I could feel all the pores on my body raise, everything churning in the pit of my stomach just as he said those words, growing absolutely numb from his sudden confession as I gripped his shoulders tightly, sinking my nails into his skin whole clearing my throat and pushing him away from me, swallowing hard and giving him one last look before stepping back.

"You don't know what you're saying..  I'm not.. I'm.... You're.. You're insane... I have to go..." With that, I immediately spun on my heels and ran away-- or at least, I tried to. His hand caught my wrist within a second, I had no escape, even with my back towards him, he stepped over and moved in to talk into my ear.

"I wasn't lying, I want you, in ways a man would be sinned for wanting anything out of his reach, and I will have you. Don't overthink, don't under think.. I'll prove everything to you, just give me a chance" I could feel his lips brush over my ear as he spoke, causing me to suddenly grow aware of everything else.. Everything. Including his large and rather warm hands holding my own, and the pressing subject of his want, but not aware enough to notice when his hands barely brushed my pocket before letting me go.

"Go home you<\you>, I'll see you in school** were the last things he said, after pulling back from me, my body too stunned to even move as I swallow the hard lump down and let out a little breath, shaking my head and clearing my thoughts as my face reverts back to my usual self and turn to send him my all-too-famous glare.

"I think I'm capable of doing what I please, thank you" with that I quickly stalked back into the large crowd of civilization, too exhausted to take the bus as I called a cab and headed straight home, never once looking back for him, but I knew, I knew he was there..

 

 

I had become a professional at running away and hiding, there was absolutely no doubt about it. I haven't spoken to anyone. Not even Luhan and especially not any if the girls.. They would've definitely been curious, but I didn't do a thing. A whole week had passed and soon almost two weeks since that night and just when I thought I'd forgotten everything about it, it managed to somehow creep into my brain again.

The boys were pretty silent today at the club when I walked in, some sent me weird glances and seemed to be more nervous on approaching that anything else while I simply shrugged it off and decided to go get changed and ready to set up my things.

"you, there is something you should know" Kris, the first one to approach me said as the others peeked out from the sides at every nook and cranny in the place.

What on earth could they possibly be hiding? I mean, they don't usually act this weird.. And I'm sure that it's not going to be very nice news.

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter