Please

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33 - Please





"Are you avoiding me?" He asked. I couldn't bring myself to look at him but I did know one thing, he was definitely stronger than he looked. 

"Let go of me" I hissed but he only came closer. 

"Answer me" he demanded and I scoffed. 

"Yes. I'm avoiding you. I'm ing avoiding you, so let go before I damage your manhood" I hissed and he stared at me, piercing his way into my eyes as I struggled to release my arms. Where the did he gather this much strength?

"Why?" He asked, this time a lot less agitated than before. 

Because, I can't ing concentrate properly after you ing kissed me. Do you know how badly it has messed me up?!?! At least that's what I wanted to say... 

"It's your fault" I hissed and his eyes widened as he let go of me almost immediately, still pressed against me though. 

"My fault?" He asked softly. 

"Yes. Your ing fault" I huffed, stepping away from him and rolling my eyes. He seemed unfazed at first but then he furrowed his eyes in confusion. 

"My fault? It's my fault, yet you're the one avoiding me like the plagued and sticking to other men in front of my eyes...?" His voice was laced with venom as he laughed dryly, humourless eyes directed to me. 

"...other men?" I lifted an eyebrow and chuckled. 

"Jongin isn't a man ok, and what the are you even trying to say?" I exclaimed unable to grasp the concept of his accusing tone. 

"What am I trying to say?" It was his turn to chuckle and I don't think I have ever seen him this sarcastic in my life. 

"I'm sorry, you're right. It's my fault. Please excuse me, my lady" he bowed and his heels, leaving me standing blankly and purposelessly by myself. What just happened. 

"Hey. Suho. Wait!" I called out to him but he didn't listen, instead he continued to make his way around the area and attend to others. I groaned inwardly, my heart still in a frenzy from what just happened but my ego was too big to go after him or even apologise. It's not like I did anything wrong! I mean come on!! I hate the human species-- males to be exact! Taking my time to scan the area, my eyes landed on Yixing who was busy trying to help some girl who looked as though she lost something. 

With a huff, I walked over and pulled on his arm slightly so that he was notified and quickly excused himself to follow me on the side. 

"Oh, you came!" He smiled brightly and I just sighed with a nod. 

"Yes, yes I came, now can you please help me" I furrowed my brows to the centre as he rubbed the back of his neck in confusion. 

"With what?" 

"Suho--Kim Joonmyun, whatever the hell you want to call him" I bit the inside of my cheek and ran a hand through my hair. 

"Okay, but can I ask why?" He lifted an eyebrow as he tried looking around for Suho who seemed quite natural with this whole butler . 

"I think he's angry with me" I shrugged, not able to understand why I care so much. 

"Hmm, does he glare at you from afar but smile brightly when and if you approach him?" Lay asked. 

"...I guess"

"Is he suddenly accusing you of things?"

"Mhm"

"Does he ignore you after?"

"Yup"

"Did he by chance say you look like a Cheetos tiger?" 

"What?-- you know what, I don't even want to know" I blinked as he chuckled. 

"He's angry" Lay nodded and I huffed as I folded my arms. 

"Ok, great. I should be the angry one!" I frowned deeply and Lay just looked at me. 

"What am I supposed to do? He's being ridiculous" with another glare at his turned back I balled my fists and looked away. 

"How about we start from the beginning?" Lay suggested and I cursed myself mentally. That means I have to tell him everything. 



----------------------

Two moons later...


"So wait... You avoided him first and now you want to talk to him?" He asked. 

"It's not like he has a valid reason for ignoring me!" I grimaced but he only chuckled once more. 

"Oh boy, ok. Suho isn't angry" Lay smiled. 

"He's not?"

"Nope"

"Then what is he?"

"Jealous" Lay grinned and I choked a laugh. 

"Jealous? HA. HA. HA." I rolled my eyes. 

"Why would he be jealous?" I scoffed. 

"You're giving everyone else attention except him, I'd be jealous too if I were him" Lay reasoned and I bit my lip.  

"Great. Perfect. He's jealous. That still doesn't make sense" I folded my arms. 

"Ok. Here's what, you go ahead with your friends, I'll think of something" Lay smiled and I just shrugged. 

What's the worst that could happen?



-------------

"So, where's your butler?" Victoria asked as I joined them. 

"I don't have one" I replied blankly. 

"My lady, care for a drink?" Yixing asked as I took a seat. I didn't know how to respond at that but I accepted anyway and he poured me what seemed to be a glass of water. I thanked him and he bowed before walking off. 

"Hey, where is Amber?" Sulli asked an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter