What Do You Want To Do...?

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31 - What Do You Want To Do...?




"You are ing with me right now aren't you?" I growled below my breath but there was no humour in Luhan's voice. 

"Yah! Do you think I'm making this up? God. I have no idea how the hell she got him!" He exclaimed on the other end, his voice strained and I can picture him pulling his hair in frustration. 

"I'm coming to meet you now" I said, placing the phone in my pocket and heading towards the school gates. 

"Hey hey hey! You're not allowed to leave the school compound miss!" The security guard said and tried catching me but I was long gone. 

"I'll be back later!" I waved him off and sprinted down the street. I had to get to Luhan as fast as possible. Dammit. I'm going to kill them if they touch a single hair on his head. L.Joe is such an idiot I swear! I specifically told that retard to stay away from us but no, he just had to let Jieun know about Suho. Gahhhh!

"Luhan!" I panted as I slammed the door to this office open. 

"Jesus! Woman, breathe!" He grabbed his chest from fright as I stomped over with a clearly displeased face. 

"Where do they have him?" I asked darkly as Luhan gulped momentarily before rubbing the back of his neck. 

"...um... I was hoping you would know?" He blinked as I groaned out loud and swung my back pack to the couch in his office before walking back and forth. 

"Dammit. That Jieun is going to get it from me!" I hissed and Luhan quickly jumped up. 

"Oh oh! I think you should probably talk to her first" he chuckled nervously as I glared. 

"No Sherlock" I brought my hand to my lips as I tried remembering where Jieun and they hung out. 

"That deserted park near the old school building!" I snapped my fingers as the thought crossed my mind. 

"Let's go" Luhan grabbed his keys and we exited his company and to his car (which I completely hated and if it wasn't for an important reason I would've just gone by foot) where he drove off in such a speed he could give Flash competition. I held on to the end of the seat for my life as I tried telling Luhan to slow the down but clearly his eyes was glowing with excitement. ed up rainbow baozi loving retard!



"YAH! LUHAN! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED?!" I screamed, once we reached the designated area. 

"Well, we were in a hurry you know" he shrugged like the flying he gave. 

"Damn you too. Just go smoke your chocolate while I give Jieun a piece of my mind" I slammed my fist into my palm and charged off to the gates. 

"Wait! Hold your horses cabbage, just where do you think you're going?" Luhan held onto my shoulder as I shrugged his hand off and glared. 

"Did you just call me cabbage?" I felt my eye twitch as he smirked. 

"What? It suits you" he blinked innocently but I was so close to strangling him. 

"It does not suit me. Stop giving me weird names you freak" I hissed, jamming my fist into his shoulder. 

"Ouch. Aggressive much? We should enter from the back" he suggested earning a killer glare from me in turn. 

"What does it matter?" I folded my arms. 

"Dramatic effect?" He wiggled his brows. 

"You want dramatic. I'll show you dramatic!" I hissed, fixing myself to cuff him square on the jaw but he cowered in fear and begged me to stop so I pulled away and just walked off, him scurrying behind me. 

"Hey hey! Wait!" He hopped and tried keeping up. 


I was right when I said the park was run down and old, no wonder no one would want to come here. I inhaled sharply as we rounded the back to their so called hangout only to find L.Joe and the others dealing a pack of cards. 

"Byunghun" I snarled, chasing after him to grab his ear and twist it rather painfully. 

"Ow ow ow oweweew!!!" He screamed in agony but I simply snorted at him. 

"If you want to live, you better tell me where the Suho is right now" I tugged on his ear harshly as he whimpered. 

"Yeouchhhh! Ok ok! I'll tell you!! Ow ow ow! Please let go!" He begged but I wrung his ears even harder as the rest of s chuckled. 

"Oh, Minsoo, what are you laughing at?" I asked, their group's leader gulping an cowering behind a very blank Chunji. 

"Noooonnnnaaaa!" L.Joe groaned and I sighed before letting go and turning back to face him.

"Speak. Now" I barked. 

"Jieun noona has him! She's probably inside" he rubbed his ear and whimpered lightly. 

"Come on Princess Lulu" I called out causing the older boy in conversation with a very enthusiastic Ricky to turn to me with wide eyes. 

"P-p-p-princess L-l-lulu?" He shrieked in the most non-manliest way ever. 

"Yes your royal highness, so get your over here" I glared and he pouted but followed suit. 

"URGH. God help Suho's poor innocent soul!" Luhan grumbled and I thwacked him behind his head. 



The inside was pink. That was what I realised as soon as I entered the building. It was so eye blinding and sickly I found myself gagging just a bit at the sight and cringing to myself as I sped up my pace. Oh god. Oh god. My eyes. My ing eyes. My ing eyes. I'm going to go blind. 

It looks like a unicorn and Barbie had and their child threw up in here. God. I think I'M going to throw up if I don't get out of here now. Luhan was just calmly walking behind me with a snicker. I felt the strongest urge to punch him but I held back and settled on screaming for that annoying from hell. 

"YAH! SONG JIEUN!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" I screamed through the halls as I walked down and the very girly laugh caught my attention from one of the room. Not even bothering to check the door, I kicked it open with a bang and found Jieun and the other three happily sipping their...tea... Why the world are they drinking tea but who the cares?!?!

"Yah! you! Can't you enter like a normal teenage girl?!?!" She glared as I rolled my eyes and glared. 

"Where's Suho you ?" I snarled as she laughed. 

"Oh! Hi you! What are you doing here and who is Suho?" Hyosung waved and I sighed, trying to calm my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter