Torture..?

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29 - Torture..?





"Good morning class, I just wanted you let you know that we'll be having an exams next week and the scores will be put towards your final grade" Kim Joonmyun said as he fixed his goofy glasses as usual while trying to organise the stack of papers on his desk. 

Part of the class remained silent while the rest voiced their groans and displeasure. I remained unfazed and relaxed in my seat, not entirely bothered about the exam but still a bit hitched at the thought of my final grade. 

As much as I didn't want to admit it, I had to graduate. If I didn't graduate I'd have to spend another year at this god forsaken school and waste my life trying to make up for that lost time. I guess this means I'm going to have to study, whether I like it or not, I have to do something. And that something was standing at the front of the classroom. 

He would be able to help me, after all, he is forcing me to study with him-- at least that was what the deal was, even though I never pay attention and doze off easily. Sadly, I am unable to meet his eyes, heck, being in this classroom with him is making me uneasy... even though there are other students here. 

Why am I so uneasy?

Oh no reason in particular. I mean, it's not like just last week he was at my apartment complex, in my living room, on my couch, drinking my tea, from my cup, trapping me with his body and muttering stupid sensual this into my ears or anything like that. 

Of course not. 

I nibbled on my bottom lip as I folded my arms and sighed out loud. My brain was all fuzzy, there is something about this man that's making me think twice about a lot of things in my life. I was just another rebellious teenager with family problems and he was just another runaway grown up with a goal in life. Maybe I want to know more about him yet I really don't care but then I'm all curious one minute and the next I'm feeling like I shouldn't meddle. Just what is going on with me?




"It's love" Luhan said over the phone as I sat below a large salmon tree outside the school building. 

"I refuse to believe that" I glared at nothing in particular as I bit into my sandwich. 

"Come on, you can't deny it forever" he chimed on the other end and I can already picture him smiling goofily with wide eyes as he said this. 

"You should be lucky I'm still talking to you" I hissed. 

"You can't live without me" he smirked and I heard a crash which made me come to a conclusion that he was lazing round in his office once more. 

"I can't live with you" my voice was monotonous but I meant that in a joking manner. 

"So, what happened when you got back home?" He asked catching me off guard. . I forgot to mention the whole thing about Suho's innocent visit to my apartment. 

Well, what he doesn't know can't hurt him. 

"Nothing" I replied smoothly. 

"That 'nothing' sounds way too suspicious" he chuckled and I simply rolled my eyes. 

"Have you ever thought of what it would be like if your brain didn't always link topics to something ually related?" I asked with a scowled as he howled in laughter from the other end. 

"You make me sound like some weird ert" he managed to voice through his laugh. 

"I wonder why" sarcasm never sounded better as the words dripped from my lips. 

"Well, stop avoiding the questions. What did you guys really do?" He chuckled. 

"I never said I was with someone..." Wait... 

"LUHAN!!" I screamed into my phone as the other side went silent. 

"YOU LYING MOTHER F**KER!" I ranted insults at him until he got me to finally stop. 

"Ok so maybe I didn't actually leave... I was just worried!!!" He tried his aegyo voice over the phone but I was in too much anger to even take him on. 

"How much did you see?" I hissed, pinching the centre of my nose bridge. 

"From when you came back until you asked him to stay" Luhan's voice was filled with glee. 

"I ing hate you" I spat and he chuckled nervously. 

"I'm sorry I--" before he couldn't finish, I hung up on him and leant back against the tree trunk. 

Luhan was one hassle, Kim Joonmyun was another. 

I finished my lunch and gulped down the bottle water before fixing myself and heading back in for two more hours of hell. 


After school I found myself at work with very big and eager eyes from my coworkers. I groaned inwardly and hurried over to the counter where I fixed myself and tried to ignore their stares. They were still eyeing me from afar and whispering things to each other but I continued to ignore them. 

When I thought they were about to give up, I was approached by a very curious Lay and Chen who couldn't seem to hold in their giggles. 

"So, what's going on between Suho hyung and you?" He blinked as he waited for my reply. 

"Nothing" I replied swiftly and turned to head the opposite direction when another face popped in front of me. 

"You guys are dating!" The very persistent eyeliner dude beamed and I chewed on my lip. 

"If I said yes would you guys leave me alone?" I glared. 

"Nope" they chorused and I let out a frustrated sigh. 

"Don't you guys have work?" Came a deep voice and for once I was thankful to Kris who immediately made them scatter. 

"Thank you" I said shortly before turning back to clean glasses. 

"Whoa, was that an actual thanks?" He chuckled sarcastically. 

"If you value your face you may leave now" I smirked darkly and he chuckled before walking off. And just as he left, they popped up again like mosquitoes ready to my blood dry from my body. 

"C'mon you! Please tell us!" The unnaturally happy crack head begged with his huge creeper eyes. 

"URGH. Ok fine. Yes, I'm dating Suho" I said through gritted teeth and they immediately hi-5ed each other and some even bet money on it. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter