Hungry For Lurve

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26 - Hungry For Lurve




"What are you doing here?" I asked through gritted teeth. 

"You did say double date didn't you? And plus, I've got the perfect venue" Luhan chirped behind Chanyeol who seem oblivious to the furious stare I directed to Luhan. 

"Aww, isn't that cute!" Bacon or whatever his name is squealed happily. 

"I'm not going" I said with a deep frown. 

"You have to, plus, we've got Baozi to cover for you! Right baozi?" Luhan walked over to a short-ish boy with very squishable looking cheeks. 

"Stop calling me that" the shorter boy grumbled and tried pulling away from Luhan as he poked his cheeks rapidly. 

"Aww. But you're so cute My Little Bun! I could just eat you up. If you know what I mean" Luhan smiled brightly and I cringed from the scene. 

"Jesus Luhan. Stop molesting Minseok!" Kris came out and tore them apart. 

"That's unfair Wufan! Why do you get baozi all to yourself?!" He whined like the 3 year old he wasn't. 

"YAH! LUHAN! DON'T AVOID ME!" I hissed and stomped over to grab his collar. 

"Ow. Ow. Ow!!! That hurts!!" He screeched as I tugged harder on his ear. 






In the end I was forced to comply with Luhan even though I was completely reluctant and hesitant. I didn't even realise when Amber came and now Luhan and Suho sat in front with Amber and I behind. 

"Where are we going?" I asked looking out the window. 

"You'll see" Luhan smiled and brought a finger to his lips. 



When we stepped out of the car I was slightly starstruck by the bright lights flickering around. A night carnival. Something I've never been to in my life. This was the season for the night carnival. Sometimes I would overhear those annoying es from school talk about this place with their boyfriends. 

It never really interested me but I always secretly wanted to come. Of course there was no ing way I would ever admit something like that. So face: ON. 

"You ready?" Suho's voice whispered into my ear from behind causing me to jump lightly and walk ahead while grumbling to myself. 

"Hey little boy, lets go" Luhan said bluntly and pushed Amber ahead as we entered. 

"Call me a boy one more time and I'll make sure to crush all your future hopes of reproduction" she threatened menacingly. 

I drowned them out the moment I felt a presence to my right. Our shoulder brushed against each other and I could feel my chest get all weird and tingly on the inside. 

His hands carefully found mine but before I could pull away he grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. I gulped the hard lump in my throat and looked away. 

Jesus. 

What is wrong with me!!?!!


No 


I can't possibly let him touch me so freely. 

"Hey! Let go" I hissed but he only smiled and lifted my hand to his lips. 

"It's warmer this way" with that he pressed his lips against my knuckles and I felt the goosebumps rise all over my body. 


Oh god. 


This is so gross!

Someone help me!


"Hey lovey dovey couple over there! Let's go!" Luhan smirked at us as I glared at him so darkly it was sure to make him himself. 

"Then, what do we do now?" Amber asked as she gazed around. 

"Oh! I know! That ride over there!" Luhan said pointing to some weird moving things. 

"Uh. I don't really--" I was cut off by Suho who just pulled me with him and suddenly I was already fixed onto the ride with an overly excited Suho next to me. 

"" I cursed below my breath as Suho leant towards me. 

"What's wrong?" He asked confused. 

"I don't want to ride these things" I said clenching my jaw. 

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it" he chirp. 



Why won't you just shut up and listen?!

"That's not it! I have-- AHHHHH!" I screamed as the ride began and gripped onto the handle with all my might. 

ing . 

I'm going to die. 

Oh my god. 

I'm going to die!

I'm going to die!

I'm going to die!

I'm going to ing die!!!

Holy ! 

Why the is my heart beating so crazily?!

I'm going to get a ing heart attack and then I'm going to ing die and my mother will fake mourning for my funeral. 

Oh ing just got real!

I didn't even get to tell Amber Luhan is afraid of bugs. 

Goodbye world!

Goodbye life!

Goodbye retards who will kill planet earth!

Goodbye person reading this!


"y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter