Studying, For Real This Time....?

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21 - Studying, For Real This Time....?

 

 

 

 



The next morning I woke up-- scratch that, the next morning I stood from my bed looking like a ing zombie. My hair was all over the place, my eyes were halfway open and puffy looking and I was even grumpier than my usual self. You can thank Kim Joonmyun for that. Oh yes. That ing-no-good-geeky-player--retarded-math-teacher!

Why? Because he just had to go and kiss my cheek and leave me in a ing daze! I couldn't sleep AT ALL last night!!! That was the worst possible feeling ever! Now I'm drawn out and irritated! Like an angry pregnant woman! Maybe worse. 

Dumb teacher. 

Urgh. 



As I entered the school gates, I was greeted by the sight of three scrawny es, walking over to me with a scowl. Great. Just what I need to get my morning going. Time to slap a . 

"Get out of my face" I hissed as they scoffed and folded their arms while striking a pose. 

"Just who do you think you're talking to in that manner?" The one in the middle asked with a glare. 

"I dunno, corpse bride?" I chuckled with a smirk. 

"BWOH?" They exclaimed and I rolled my eyes ready to see what were their next moves. 

"Yah! Now you're just asking for it!" She scoffed and proceeded to lash out on me but of course, I wouldn't have a record for being a troublemaker without any reason right?

I grabbed her hand and twisted it so that she was now squealing in pain before cuffing her directly in the eye, sending her flying to the floor. She screamed out in agony while one of her minions went to call a teacher. Pssh. 

Right. Like that's going to bother me. 

"Han you report to the principal's office immediately" a teacher said, scowling at me as she helped the up. 

Yeah yeah, I'd love to hear my punishment this time. What can possibly be worst than learning math?


"Ms Han, how many times do we have to talk to you about your behavior?" He asked with a sigh. 

"You wouldn't have to, if maybe those dumb barbies would just leave me alone" I said bluntly. 

"Violence is not the key" he pinched his nose bridge. 

"Well, it's not like they understand how to listen anyways" I scoffed. 

"Detention, after school until 5pm" he said, logging it into his computer. 

"And clean up duty for the rest of the term" he added. I scoffed and grabbed my things before strutting out of the office. 


I hate this so much. Oh well... Since first period has already start maybe if I walk away really quickly and slowly, I can ditch today! MUAHAHAHA! 

Oh I'm a genius. 

I tiptoed down the hallway and peeked into my classroom. 

Huh. 


That was weird...

Where's that retarded teacher?! I scratched my head in confusion and looked back. Everyone was doing their own thing. Doesn't make sense going there anyways. I'll just walk away now. 

"Ms Han, what are you doing?" I jumped slightly and turned to find him staring at me with folded arms and lifted eyebrows. 

AISH. 

Dumb butch just ruined my happiness. 

"Nothing...." I mumbled. 

"Then please enter the classroom..." He smile and waited for me. 

I scoffed before glaring at him. 

"Yeah sure" I stepped forward, ready to walk past him when he blocked my path and I ended up bumping into his chest. 

"I wouldn't do that.." And so his voice made a 180 degree change. He sounded dark and somewhat threatening... If I might add... Almost manly. 

"I hate you" I stepped back with a scowl as his face brightened and whatever manliness he had before suddenly vaporized as his sunshine smile was back on. 

Someone get me a bucket, I need to vomit. 

Turning on my heels, I twisted the door knob and stomped into the classroom. Stupid teacher. 

I hate him so much. 

"Right class, where were we?" He asked walking in and fixing his Harry potter glasses. 

Urgh. I wanted to go home not come in this class!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter