Don't Curse

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20 - Don't Curse

 




I was awkwardly standing in front of the club/restaurant waiting for that stupid teacher to arrive. I even came early. Now, it's ing 7:45 and HE'S NOT ING HERE YET!!!!

JUST WAIT TILL HE ARRIVES!

IM GOING TO ING CHOKE HIM TO DEATH AND THEN---

My murderous thoughts were interrupted when I saw a familiar figure walking up to me with that cheeky grin plastered on his face. Oh yes . Laugh. Laugh while you can. I will make sure to give you a slow and painful death. 

"You're late" I hissed. 

"You look pretty" he smiled before shamelessly grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers. 

"Just what the do you think you're doing?" I asked trying to pull away from him but that was impossible since he had the grip of a ing wrestler! Wait-- did he just call me pretty?!










...



I'm ing hearing things now!


"Holding hands. It's quite normal for couples" he said before giving me a small sideways smile. 

"I don't like it" I growled. 

"You'll learn to" he shrugged and inched closer towards me so that our shoulders touched. I scowled at him but also took the time to notice his appearance. 

He wasn't wearing his usual 'Suho' get up, nor was he in his geeky-my-petey teacher. Instead, he wore a simple loose fitting jeans with a white v-neck and a normal black jacket. His hair was surprisingly straight but he wasn't wearing any eyeliner. He almost looked normal. Almost. His dumb ing sunshine smile just creeped the out of me. 

Kinda like Chanyeol. Except not so intense. He was actually more angelic-- the am I saying?! Why am I even thinking about him in the first place?!??

"Do you like Chinese?" He asked. I eyed him before sighing. 

"Whatever" I replied and looked away, still uncomfortable with the fact that he was holding my hand. Urgh. What if he has aids or some ?! Creepy -teacher! 

We arrived at a Chinese restaurant and I just followed suit as he led me in and conversed with someone then pulled me with him to a blocked off area for VIPs. Great. I feel weird. 

"How old are you?" I asked remembering when Sulli asked if he was old. 

Oh god-- what if he's some 30 something year old e who's disguised at a youngster in a black market organization?!?!?

Ok. 

I think too much. 

"24" he answered before going over the menu. I merely nodded, trying to seem uninterested as I also scanned the items. 

"And you?" He asked, looking at me. 

"Don't you know the answer?" I lifted an eyebrow. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter