First Step

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 - First Step






I walked into the classroom clearly not happy with the fact that I wasn't able to sleep at all last night. 

Why?!

ing Kim Joonmyun that's why--

No-- it's not because I was ing him-- I mean I didn't do that--

I mean I wasn't able to sleep because of him! Not because I was ing him!




I think too much. 


Anyways, as the bell rang and home room began, he walked in with a huge smile on his face. I scrunched up my face and looked away in disgust. Oh god. Two hours with him and lunch time? I'm ducking this . 

"Ok everyone, I'll be distributing your schedule of events for this year..." He said walking around the classroom as he placed the sheets of paper on the desks. 

As he reached my desk, being all the way at the back, he placed the paper on my desk but as destiny decided to play a game on us, the paper blew away and he quickly bent over to reach it, in the process stretching over me. Out bodies were so close if he only turned his head, our lips would've met. 

We remained in that position for a long while before I pushed him away uncomfortably and he cleared his throat. Our eyes made contact for a brief second as his face turned red and then he walked back to his desk. 

"As I was saying...ahem..." And so he continued but I didn't hear a word because my heartbeat was in the way. ing beating like drum. What the actual hell was that all about?!?!




This class was so lame, I was so bored I could've built a house. Arghhhh! I want to go home!! Why won't he just give up on math already?! Why?! Such a pointless subject. 

As the class finished, everyone hurried out of the classroom and I proceeded to do the same but as I passed his desk I felt a strong grip on my wrist, pulling me back. My body spun around immediately and I came face to face with Suho as he lifted an eyebrow at me. 

"You didn't forget about our lunch meetings right?" He asked and I groaned internally. 

"Let go" I pointed to my hand. 

"I would, but then you'd run away..." His lips formed into a small pout as my eye twitched. 

"Just let go" I clenched my jaw. 

"But..."

"Let. Go" I repeated and his grip loosed as my hand dropped back to my side. 

"So... Shall we get started?" He asked with another sunshine smile. 

"...I...." I opened my mouth to say something but I ended up remaining silent and walked over to sit at his seat

"Shall we begin with this...." He began to explain but I just blanked out. 





I stared at him and thought for a long while before grabbing the sheets of paper and ripping it up into pieces. 

"Eh-why did you do that?" He asked while staring at me confused. 

"Because, I ing hate math and you're my boyfriend, so let's find something else to teach me" I growled reaching over to grab his collar while shaking him furiously. 

"W-what are you talking about? We're supposed to be studying..." He said quivering in his seat. I sighed and released him, sitting on his desk in a very non feminine manner. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter