Suspicious

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Excuse me! What did you just say?” I asked looking at the shorter boy.

 

“U-h…. never mind….bye!” the boy’s legs trembled as he quickly ran out of the classroom and down the hall screaming things like ‘I talked to the *insert weird nickname here*’. Shaking the thought, I propped my head and looked out the window. Too many things were going through my brain.

Last night was a mess. Apart from the fact that Luhan was/is annoying and that most people there were rude and obnoxious and I for once couldn’t do anything about it but those images of my homeroom teacher just didn’t want to leave. I was positive it was him. It was him ok. I’m telling you it was him and not Supo or whoever the that is.

The only thing that I didn’t understand was… why? Why the do I care what he does or does not do!? It’s not my problem so why do I want to know so badly??!!??!!??!?! Urgh annoying!

 

 

“Good morning class” speaking of the devil. In he entered in that long sleeved white shirt that buttoned all the way to the top and fixed oh so neatly. But his head… yeah that was a different story all together. I don’t get it, it was perfectly straight last night so why is it so damned curly now? –not that I care of course. That perfect toothy smile was plastered on his face as he strutted over to his desk and fixed his things. Sighing I looked away and tried not to think too much about it.

 

Sadly that was impossible. Easier said than done, I found myself glancing at him as he taught, every now and then. From where I sat, although it was minimal, but I could see the remnants of eyeliner he failed to remove. Not so neat now are you Mr. Kim? I wanted this period to end just as quickly as it began; thankfully it did, time flew by quickly when I wasn’t actually being bored to death.

No.

Here I was eyeing my teacher. Oh great now doesn’t that sound lovely. What the ? Ok, moving on. I waited until the classroom was completely empty then to approach him.

 

It was bugging me ok and I wanted to know so I'm going to ask him. He will probably say no but who the cares?

 

“Ms. Han, what can I do for you?” he asked not looking at me.

 

No eye-contact. He’s hiding something. I eyed him skeptically.

 

“Where were you last night?” I asked straightforwardly. He looked a bit taken aback but soon composed himself.

“Excuse me?” he asked.

“Oh drop the act. I know it was you at the club last night” I said folding my arms. His eyes widened to the size of saucers.

“W-what? N-no I think you’ve got the wrong p-person” he said and bit his lip. Lifting an eyebrow I scoffed.

“Oh really?” I asked. He nodded.

“Fine.” I aid and turned to leave. When I reached the doorway I smirked and looked back.

“Don’t worry, I’ll find out” I said before leaving. He looked like he was ting bricks.

 

 

 

 

*Ring Ring*

 

 

YES! Finally! No more school!!! Whoooo!!!!


After school I found myself at the club a lot earlier than usual. When I walked in I was greeted by the ramen haired boy who smiled creepily at me while waving his hand furiously. I glared at his hyperness and he finally calmed down then scurried off to the shorter boy in eyeliner. 

Still not famili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter