9

I didn't mean to kidnap you

 

~Key POV~
When Minho left I looked over at Taemin. He was very nervous and he was limping. I don't even want to know how or why but I know that damn frog did something. I knew like a good little officer I should take him to the station but I couldn't. Minho had told me about what his parents had done to the boy and I couldn't let him go back to that. I took the boy through a tour of the house. "you want something to eat taebaby?" I asked and he looked at me surprised. 

"Th-thank you. Key hyung..." he said nodding slightly. 

"Omo your so cute. You can call me Key umma." I replies pinching his cheek slightly making him blush. He smiled a small smile as I made him a pbj sandwich and gave him a banana milk container. The rest of the day i let him watch movies and made him popcorn. He was so cute. Around 6 Jonghyun came home with Onew. Taebaby still didn't know what to make of them so he stayed glued to my hip. Onew still tried to make advances on him but I hit him with my spatula telling him if he continued he would get no chicken that night. Onew pouted but walked away making Taemin chuckle. We sat down and ate chicken and dumplings while Taemin was being interrogated by Onew and I was being felt up by Jonghyun. The damn puppy Dino was so . I eventually hit him in the head with the spatula then took Taemin in the kitchen to get him away from Onew. "Thanks umma." he said quietly finishing the rest of his dinner. I grabbed my spatula again and went out to rant at Jonghyun and Onew. But when I got out there they had disappeared. Hearing a yelp from the kitchen I run in to see Onew running off with Taemin over his shoulder. He was kicking and punching Onew as jonghyun came up behind me and grabbed me also carrying me over his shoulder. "Jonghyun you ing Dino put me down so I can kick Onews !" I yell as I hit his head with the spatula. 

"Umma! Umma! Help!" Taemin yelled clearly terrified. 

"Jonghyun I'm serious! If you don't put me down right now I'm not giving you any tonight." that got through his thick skull as he set me down. Hitting him one last time I ran to the room Onew had taken Taemin to. I found Taemin curled up in the corner of the room crying his eyes out. Onew was trying to get hi out of the corner but that only resulted in Taemin panicking and thrashing out at him. "Onew you stupid bunny! Get away from him." I tell hitting him on the head over and over till he ran out of the room. Shutting the door I slowly walk over to Taemin who was trembling in shock. "Taebaby. It's me. Key umma. It's ok. He didn't mean it. Onew has a weird sense of playing around." I tell hi getting down on the ground and slowly inching over to him till I was sitting next to him. He threw himself into my arms and cried. Wrapping my arms around him I tell him it's ok. It was going to be alright. He wasn't going to really hurt him. He continued to cry till he passed out with his head on my lap. I called Jonghyun in to carry him to his room and he did so without any hesitation. Onew had gone home and I wasn't going to let Taemin stay alone tonight. Sorry jonghyun but you really weren't going to get any tonight. When he lay him down in the bed I pulled the covers over him tucking him in. Pulling up a chair I sat down next to the bed as Jonghyun grabbed another and say beside me. I leaned my head on his shoulder my eyes slowly shut. 

*so this is the first night. I'm going to put the rest of the week in the next chapter. Then back to minho*