8

I didn't mean to kidnap you

 

~Minho POV~
It took me a week and a half to get to Incheon. It would have been shorter but I had a few run ins. The part of Incheon I knew was the old rundown part near the edge of town. The gangs I knew when I was little where still there. Drinking and gambling. Not doing any of the dirty work like killing and robbing. No. They left that to the scum they "adopted". My brother and I happened to be one of them. We worked our butts off to please them hoping that one day we would be rewarded. We never did get rewarded though. It was either death or jail. My brother Siwon was murdered by another gang when we had a territory war. When I found out I cried. He was my only family. The day he died I decided I was going to get a tattoo. Something that only he and I understood. Something no one else could get. So the numbers 24601 were forever stuck on my back. No one understood. No one needed to know. 

Walking into a familiar bar I look around and see all the familiar faces. The faces of my old bosses and coworkers. They all looked back at me with fear in their eyes. They knew I could kill them all in a minute. They didnt even dare move. Smirking I walk over and sat one of the the table and take one of the drinks sitting on it. "Minho. We didn't think you would come back."one guy said while I chugged the drink. 

"Well I did. I'm looking for Heechul. I have a bone to pick with him." I reply as they all looked away. "I know one of you guys know where he is. If someone doesn't tell me now. I'll turn myself back in. But. I will give up all of you and your gangs to go free. Now whose going to tell me?"

"He. He is currently working at a small bar across town." one man piped up. Setting down the drink I walk out of the bar and on my way over. I was going to be free. I was going to put Heechul in jail. 

*sooo who wants me to do a chapter on taemins time at Keys?*