7

I didn't mean to kidnap you

 

~Minho POV~
That night I stayed up watching him sleep. He looked so peaceful. Like an angel. But what kept bothering me were the scars. The bruises had disappeared but scars were forever. There were so many. Not only on his chest but all over his body. I ran my fingers over a large one on his chest. He let out a small whimper and tensed up. "Please." he whispered. "I'm sorry. Please." tears slowly streamed down his face. 

"Minnie. Minnie. What's wrong?" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder. That caused him to thrash out at me and scream. I hold onto his waist as he fights me hitting my chest and scratching at my face leaving small blood trails down my face. "Taemin!" I yell at him and his eyes fly open. His eyes were wide with fear as his chest rises and drops quickly. "Minnie its me Minho. It's ok. It's ok. I'm here." I say soothing him till his breathing slowed. He still had a fearful look in his eyes. "I'm here minnie. I'm here. Nothing's going to hurt you." he nodded and stuck his head on my chest. 

"Minho hyung. I. I was so scared." he cried into my chest as I rub circles into his back. 

"Do you want to tell me about it?" I ask him and he slowly nods. 

"I had a nightmare. It. It was about my father. He was coming at me with his knife. He got my chest and my back. He tried to stab me too. He got my left leg and my right shoulder. Then it was my mother. She threw her fists at my face. And my chest. She left many bruises on my body. They were going to kill me." he said starting to cry again. 

"Shhhh it ok Minnie. It's ok. They won't hurt you anymore. I promise." I tell him hugging him close. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to leave him with Key. But I couldn't take him with me. It would be to dangerous. I'm sorry tae but for now this will have to do. 

The next morning Taemin stayed by my side as we packed stuff for my trip. He was especially quiet when we got to Key's place. Hiding behind my back and acting shy. Jonghyun was there and showed Taemin. To his room. I turned to key and told him to be nice and not hurt him. He reassured me that nothing would happen. 

When Taemin came back I hug him and tell him goodbye. He held onto me  as I gave him one final kiss goodbye. "I'll be back soon Minnie. I promise."

"I love you hyung." he whispered into my chest making me smile. I didn't want to let him go. But I had to. I needed to prove my innocence so I could live freely. Letting go of Taemin I borrow Key's Volvo. It was a nice silver color which could seat 4 people. Sitting in the drivers seat I wave goodbye to then as I pull out of the small driveway. I wanted to go back so badly. To hold Taemin in my arms longer. I can do that when I'm proven innocent. This game isn't over yet.