4

I didn't mean to kidnap you

 

~Minho POV~
We drove for 3 days only stopping for food. Taemin slept at night while I drove on till we were at Daegu. There we stopped so I could talk to a few of my old friends. They were helping me locate the real murderer. The one who framed me. I know I didn't kill anyone and I need to gather evidence. I have my suspicions but I still need evidence. We stopped in a rough part of town and got out of the car. I grabbed his hand and led him down a dark ominous looking alley that led to the back of a bar. In the back of the bar there was a table with three people playing poker. The room was lit by a single light hanging in the middle of the room. Walking over to the table we sat down in the two empty seats. the others stopped playing and looked up. The one sitting across from us was Onew he was the leader of the largest gang in Korea. jonghyun was the blonde one sitting to my left. He was a gun for hire. He and the guy sitting to taemins right were dating. The guy to the right has feline like eyes that were fixed on Taemin.  He worked for the police and his street name was Key. He was on our side though he wouldn't sell us out to the police. "So. you all found anything?" I asked hopefully looking around the table.

"We have a little bit of evidence that proves you weren't present at any of the murders. Still nothing on who it actually was." Key said still watching Taemin who shifted uncomfortably in his seat. 

"Is there any way it could be him?" I asked squeezing taemins hand to calm him down. 

"There isn't much evidence pointing towards him but I think we can scrap some up. " jonghyun said. 

"I can get some of my boys to dig up some dirt on him. How bout we do a trade? What I have right now on him for a little taste of your friend there." Onew said with a lustful look at Taemin causing him to squirm in his seat some more and try to hide behind me. 

"How bout we stick to our first agreement or I'll punch you in the face." I reply hand ready to grab the gun if needed. He raised his hands In Defeat. 

"We need a place to stay. Someplace thats under the radar." I said as Taemin shuffled in his seat some more still freaked out. 

"i have an extra apartment you can use. One bed. Small bath and kitchen. Not far from here." Jonghyun said and I agreed. He pulled out a map and showed me back roads to take then gave me the key. Pulling Taemin up I take him back to the car. Taking the roads we finally ended up at the apartment. It was small but a good size for two. I sat Taemin down on the bed since he was still anxious and jittery. "Minnie its ok. It's ok. They won't touch you I promise." I told him as I held him in my arms. After a few minutes he calmed down a little but was still shaking. I wanted to kiss him. Tell him everything was going to be alright. I did exactly that. 

I pulled his lips to mine and pressed them gently together. He resisted a bit but finally settled when I pulled him onto my lap. He wrapped one arm around my neck since the other was stuck in the handcuff. I deepened the kiss and he quickly gave me entrance. My tongue caressed the insides of him mouth and he let out a small moan. I knew he wanted more but he was still injured. I didn't want to open his wound. Pulling my lips away I gave him a devious smile as he pouted. Picking him up I carry him over to the kitchen where I placed him on the counter while I searches through the fridge for something for him to eat. I pull out a thing of bibimbap and some rice then heating it up in the microwave. Handing him a plate full of it I search for something for him to drink. The only thing in the fridge was a case of banana milk. "Here I think you will like this." I say to him as I give it to him. He takes it and brings it to his mouth tasting it. And like that his face lit up. 

"Minho hyung this is delicious!" he exclaimed taking another sip. I smile at his child like nature and watch him eat. "Minho hyung why aren't you eating anything?"

"Oh um I'm not very hungry." I tell him with a small smile. He pouted and took a piece of bibimbap with his chopsticks and held it up to my mouth. I looked at him but he nodded insisting that I ate. I opened my mouth and he places it in and I shut my mouth chewing it thoroughly and the swallowed making him smile. He continued to eat till most of it was gone. I took his plate and set it in the sink then I picked him up again and set him down on the bed. There was a small tv in the apartment so we turned it on. Of course the news was on and it was talking about me kidnapping him. The reward has gone up to $10000 now for my capture and his safe return. A small segment on taemins parents came on saying how much they want their son back and how much they miss him. As that showed I felt a little guilty about taking him away from his family but something was off. When that showed he tensed up and his hands started to fidget. Did something happen between him and his parents? I pull him into my arms and kiss his forehead as he plays with my fingers after he turned off the tv. "How is your side Minnie?"

"It's ok I guess." he replied quietly not looking at my face. I gently pull up his shirt and take a look at his gash. It was healing ok but it looked like it was hurting him. I ran my hand from his chest and over his cut to see how he reacted. He let out a small yelp and jerked his body to the side. 

"Why didn't you tell me it hurt?" I ask picking him up and taking him to the bathroom where Jonghyun kept the medication. 

"I didn't want you to worry." he mumbled looking down. I pull out a few pain killers and gave him a glass of water for him to down it with. After about 25 minutes he seemed to get sleepy and he lay his head on my chest. "Is that better?" I asked and he nodded sleekly. "Promise me something Taemin. Next time your in pain for anything. You tell me." he nodded again before his quiet breathing filled the room. This kid is different. He keeps the pain in and to himself. Something must have happened to him in his past to make him like this. But what?