3

I didn't mean to kidnap you

 

~Minho POV~
I woke up early the next morning creeping out of the bed trying not to wake Taemin. Walking over to the bathroom I run my hand through my hair. I should cut it. Make it harder for people to recognize me. Taemin might need one too. I'll do his later. He needs to sleep. I searched through all the drawers in the bathroom till I found a pair of old rusty scissors.  Snipping away bits of hair they land on the floor scattered around my feet. I continued till my hair was very short. By then Taemin had woken up and tried to get up but was having great difficulty. I walked over to him and him up. "you cut your hair?" he said and I nodded carrying him bridal style to the bathroom. 

 

 

"You need one too. So people won't recognize us." he nodded and I gently set him down on the edge of the bathtub. Taking the scissors I start to cut his hair into a bowl like shape. When I finished I took him back to the bed and found his clothes. Helping him slide into his pants I gently pull his shirt over his head. 

 

 

"Minho hyung what about your shirt?" that's when I remembered my shirt had blood covering it. 

 

 

"I'll give it a quick wash." I tell him grabbing my shirt and trying to wash off the blood in the sink. Most of it came out but there were still some stains I could easily conceal them of I tucked in my shirt. doing so I walk out of the bathroom to find Taemin trying to move around on his own. I take his hand and try to help him walk around but he stumbles and falls back bringing me down on top of him. He let out a small pained groan as I landed on top of him with a light thud. My face turned bright red as our lips were only a few inches away. I wanted to kiss him so badly. His lips were right there pink and plump. I was about to get up and apologize when he leaned forward connecting our lips. I was shocked by the action but quickly kissed back. Our lips wee pressed firmly against each others as he s his arms around my neck. My hands held onto his waist as I asked for entrance to his mouth. He gladly gave it to me and my tongue wandered through his wet caverns. When I pulled away he gave me a small pout and I could tell he wanted more. I kissed his forehead and picked him up bridal style gently setting him on the bed. I take the handcuffs and clip one to my wrist and the other to taemins. He looked up at me confused but I told him it was for safety. Picking him up again I take him and set him in the car while I got in the drivers side. Driving off I sneak glances over at Taemin. He seemed a little skittish when there was a loud noise or something zipped by. He was tense. Nervous. I didn't know why. I reach out and take his hand into mine only to have him jerk it out violently and stare at me wide eyed fear showing in them. I pulled over to a little gas station and parked looking over at Taemin. "Minnie. You know I would never hurt you right." I say taking his hand again and it. He nodded slightly Alan's I pull him over into a small hug kissing his cheek.this boy was something. He's unpredictable. Why did I feel a spark when we kissed?