20

I didn't mean to kidnap you

 

~Taemin POV~
We spent 5 days in Incheon looking for Minho. It was like he disappeared of the face of the earth. Jonghyun contacted everyone he might have known. Even the other gang members but no one has seen him. I was afraid we wouldn't be able to find him. Jonghyun decided he was going to cheer me up by Taking me to a boxing match. He told me Minho used to take him when he would get a contract in Incheon. It was in a old warehouse in the middle of the city. Many drug lords and gang leaders were already here screaming and yelling at two in the ring. Punches to the face continued as I got a better look at the boxers. One was long and muscular with light brown hair. He had many welts on his body as the other beat him down. He had a muscular body and messy black hair kind of like minhos. Wait. That is minho. "jonghyun! It's Minho." I told him as we pushed our way to the front. "Minho. Minho." I shouted as he glanced this way. A punch to the face sent him flying back to the wires around the ring. Getting back up he attacked the other sending a storm of punches to his face and chest till he tell down. The announcer held up minhos hand as everyone cheered but minhos eyes were only on me as he said something briefly to the guy who announced we were going to take a short break. Minho left the ring as walked to a back hallway as Minho and I followed against the crowd. Entering a small room I ran into minhos arms kissing his lips. "Minho. Im sorry. I didn't mean it. Please. Please don't leave me. I love you. I'm sorry for what I said." he kissed me back and replied. 

"I said I would do anything you asked me and I did. I thought I was protecting you. God I missed you."

"I need you to come back to Seoul with us. If we don't come back with you I can't come looking for you again. Key won't let me." I tell him as we all take a seat me on his lap. 

"If I come back you will be in more trouble. You were hurt once because of me. I can't let that happen a second time." 

"Minho please I love you. I can't live without you."

"Minho is right Taemin about this. You would be put in a lot of danger." jonghyun added. 

"I don't care I just want to be with you Minho." I say sticking my head in the crook of his neck hugging him tightly. 

"I know you do and I want to spend all my life with you but not if its going to endanger you." Minho said. 

"No!" I yelled. 

""Jonghyun could you give us a minute."  he said and jonghyun nodded and got up leaving us in the room. I nuzzled into his neck not wanting to let him go away from me again. "Minnie this is for the best. I'll make you a promise. You go back to Seoul finish school. I'll stay and finish up business here. When I'm done I'll come back for you. I promise I'll return."

I thought for a moment. He was going to be away from me. I couldn't handle that. But he did promise he would return. I believe he will. Slowly I nodded and he kissed my nose. "On one condition. I get to spend one last night with you." he smiled and I kissed his lips as a man came in saying he had to go back out. 

"Goodbye jonghyun. I promise I'll return him tomorrow." Minho told jonghyun as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Jonghyun smiled and nodded getting back into his car and driving off. We walk a few blocks hand in hand while he told me about his time in the ring. He was the best in the younger boxer league though he had only been here a week. Everynight he would fight the better of the division and win. Next week was his championship and if he won he would get a cash prize that he would save so he could come back to me. We eventually ended up in a small one room apartment in the slums of the city. Its kitchen had mold growing in the sink and the bed was a mattress on the uneven unsanded wood floor. His walls had holes in them and I think I saw a rat run across from the bathroom. "It isn't much but it's home. It was where Siwon and I used to live before he died. I squeezed his hand as he hid his face in his hair saddened by the thought of his long deceased brother. He proceeded to make me food which I was kind of afraid to eat but he promised me it was clean. After dinner we lay on his bed watching his small tv on the floor to our side. I wanted something else though. Something from him. Kissing his lips I roll him onto his back and look him in the eye. He knew I needed this.