19

I didn't mean to kidnap you

 

~Taemin POV~
I didn't really mean what I said. I wanted Minho by my side but I needed to harden my heart like my father told me to. This was the only way I knew how. Key umma came in and talked to me but I spaced out not wanting to hear him nag. jonghyun appa also showed up but was quiet and sad. But no Minho. Did he really leave? The only other person that came in delivered some flowers with a note that key read silently before looking to jonghyun who nodded. What did it say? Key hands me the note and I read the bold print. 'I would do anything you asked of me but always be certain it's what you want.' Minho. He actually left. I didn't want him to leave. Not really. A tear rolled down my cheek as I took off my oxygen mask and tried to get out of the bed only to fall on the ground. I was now sobbing as Jonghyun and Key lifted me back on the bed. "Where. Where did he go?" I cried tears staining Key ummas shirt. 

"He. He said he was going to Japan and that he wasn't going to return." jonghyun said in a weird way. The only way he does if he's lying. 

"I know your lying. Where is he?" I screamed at him causing him to flinch. 

"he's headed back to Incheon." he spoke quietly looking at the ground. "He told me to lie to you so you wouldn't come looking for him. He said this is the only way to keep you safe. And he is sorry. Sorry he failed you. Sorry he was late and couldn't save you." I look away ashamed. This is what happens when I harden my heart. I push away the people I love. I can't lose Minho. I want him next to me not far away. 

"I want to find him." I stated.

"no." key umma said this time surprising both of us. 

"Why not?" 

"Your just running Back into trouble. I know Minho. He has more enemies than just Heechul. I dont want you to get hurt anymore than you already have. He decided he want to protect you the only way you left him. He's doing a good thing leaving you here." he continued.

"I don't care how much danger I'm in I want Minho. He saved me from life and I want to stay with him. I need him. Please Kibum I need to find him." I say using keys formal name to show how serious I was. 

Key umma thought for a moment. "Fine. I'll give you and jonghyun one week to find him and convince him to come back. If you don't both of you will return and you must promise not to go looking for him again." damn. He was giving me a short time. I need to leave now so I can catch up to him. 

"Deal." I say shaking key umm as hand. We need to find him. I need him. I need him badly. With that jonghyun and I left for Incheon.