1

I didn't mean to kidnap you
~Minho POV~ I ran through the alleyways trying to not make a sound. Their footsteps were loud compared to mine. Splashing on every puddle they saw. Hiding behind some trash cans I waited. They ran passed and I jumped up running the other way straight into the broad chest of chief Kim. Grabbing my hair he pulls me around so I was facing the wall. No I was not going back. Not there. Striking with my fist I knock him out cold as he hit the ground with a thud. I took a pair of handcuffs and his gun from his belt and ran off as I saw lights coming back over. Through another alley way I heard their dogs barking as they chased me till I reached a street with a young skinny boy walking. I wasn't going back. I had to do this. Im sorry boy. Grabbing the boy I hold the gun to his head whispering I'm sorry in his ear. When the policemen saw I had a hostage they stopped as I backed up to an unlocked car pushing the boy in and running towards the drivers spot. Hitting the gas we shoot off into the night and across town. After about ten minutes I look back to see if they were following us. To my luck they weren't. Pulling over to the side of the road I look over at the boy and say "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kidnap you. You can get out now." the boy didn't say anything but continued to sit there looking at me. "Dont you understand? I sat you could leave." 

"Why were they chasing you?"he asked still not getting out of the car. Suddenly I heard a police siren was about to push the boy down but my hand made a fist instead. His eyes widened in fear and he ducked his head as the car passed. 

"Get out now."

"No not until you tell me why they were after you." He said folding his arms. 

"Fine have it your way." I say starting up the car and driving off. He wasn't scared of me. Not even when I held the gun to his head. Whats up with this kid?

When I finally stopped driving we parked a block or do away for a small rundown hotel. I got one room cheapest I could get. He was still following me. He's like a lost puppy or something. Taking the key to the room I unlock it and look in. There was a small bed in the center of the room with a couch to the right. A small desk to the left and in front of it was a tv older than me. It still had rabbit ears. I told the boy to stay put while I go steal some clothes from the laundry room. I was half way down the hall when he called out "Mr.-Mr. Choi? May I come with you?"

"How do you know my name?" I asked walking back up to him. 

"It-it says it on your suit." he says quietly looking at the ground. I look at my suit and saw it said my name. Finally I nod and walk off again with the boy running to catch up with me. 

"Don't call me mr. Choi. I'm only 18."

"Your only two years older than me. Can I call you minho hyung?" he asked. Two years? No way this boy is 16. I nodded again and he beamed a bright smile. When we got to the laundry room I told him to wait there as I nonchalantly walked in and grabbed a random pile of clothes. We then walked back to the room and dug around for some clothes that would fit us. The boy wore a large black shirt and a pair of grey skinny jeans while I had on a white button up with blue jeans. It was almost midnight now so I let the boy have the bed while I took the couch. 

I was almost asleep when I felt someone watching me. Opening my eyes I come face to face with the boy. "m-Minho hyung. Can I sleep with you? I'm scared." he asked. Was this kid serious. Sighing I change positions on the couch to give him some to lay down with me. When he lay down he stuck his head on my chest and hugged my torso. What the hell? I was going to tell him to move but he looked so peaceful and he was already asleep. Why did he freak out when I made a fist? This kid is something.