Do not Read: The Start

Do Not Read: The main character

 

Hinamori Lia or Allianne Anastascia del’Ange Hinamori is pissed. Hell! She wanted to go back to France.

She missed the colorful city lights, the car noises, the sound of the wind at night, her friends, her Mama, their bonding, practically, she missed everything!

Her father just stormed in their house the night before and told her mother that he would get her and let her stay with him.

Actually, when he said that, he meant move away with him.

Unfortunately, for city girls like Lia who was used to having parties here and there and getting all the Prada bags that she want, her father and his family were moving to Japan.

            “Dad, are we there yet?” Lia asked, utterly bored.

            “Lower voice down,” his father whispered. “We’re nearly there, can’t you feel it?”

Of course she can feel it!

Did his father think that her senses were dying?

 Her whole family from her mother side, to her father side, to her stepmother’s side and her stepfather’s side.

All can hear things no one else can, see things that are not visible to the eye, talk to and touch things and beings, taste the difference between salt made from different parts of the world, and a whole lot more!

Her parents insist that they tell each of them (she and her brothers) when they grow of age.

To their parents that’s when we strike eighteen.

Unfortunately for her

Lia looked at her brothers who were sleeping on the second seat.

She her eldest brother in the chin and he groaned.

She smiled and gave a light chuckle.

Her brother then slowly opened his eyes and he looked at her intently.

            “Stop making fun of people when they’re asleep.” Her eldest brother, Jiron said so seriously that she just had to laugh at him for being that serious.

Suddenly, her other brother, Kira, woke up and looked at them.

            “Seriously you two,” he lectured them with his I-am-the-most-important-guy-in-the-world voice. “You should at least let a guy sleep when he needs it,” then he slept again.

Jiron and Lia looked at each other and both smiled ominously.

Lia reached out to her back and got the can of whipping cream, while Jiron got ready with a cat’s tail.

Lia put whipping cream on the stretched hand of her brother, and then went back to the farthest seat at the back.

Jiron on the other hand prepared his coat for shield as he tickled the face of Kira with a cat’s tail.

When Kira felt something on his face, he immediately used his had to remove it, this made the cream whap at his face.

Jiron and Lia laughed, but not loudly for they know that their father would get angry (or tell on them).

Kira, who was now fully awake reached his bag for a face towel and wiped the cream of his face.

When he was about to give Lia and Jiron his sweet revenge, their father interrupted them.

            “Guy’s were here,” he said as he stopped the car nearby.