Chapter 9

DeJa Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you deaf or just plain stupid?!” Changmin barked at the shorter man. “I clearly stated that it will be a simple meet up. Why the hell did you tell them to wait at the abandoned warehouse? Who do you think I am, Idiot!”


The trembling figure dares not to say a word. With his head faced to the floor and cold sweats dripping from his temples, he hastily shook his head in fear. He caught the sound of Changmin’s heavy breathing and he could guess what would come next. When someone makes the boss furious, they could only wish that Min Hee will suddenly barge into the room to rescue them all. After all, that’s the only living thing that could soften Changmin’s anger in a heart-beat and makes him forget about his reddening fists.

“Get out of my sight!!” Changmin added quickly before losing control, landing his fist hard on the table instead. Any harder, and the table could be cut into half. His fiery eyes followed the man’s back as he walked out of the room.

“Milord, he’s new. You should know he’s still trying to familiarise with your orders…” a man suddenly appeared beside Changmin and leaned down to whisper to his ears. “I would say that you should give him another chance.”

“And who are you to tell me this?” Changmin turned his chair around and was ready to choke the man to death. He was surprised that another man was brave enough to defend the idiot he just scared away. “Do you have any idea what they will think? Are you not alert about the people who attacked this house a month ago?” Changmin’s eyes focused directly into the man’s pure black eyes, as if he was staring at his stupid brain instead.

Changmin unconsciously left his chair and the other man quickly took a few steps backwards. “I… I’m sorry Milord…” his voice shook. The sight of the taller man towering him immediately killed his trail of thoughts.

Two explosions in a row… Not good…

“Another absurd word from you, and I shall lock you up with the hungry wolves,” Changmin hissed between his teeth. He then grabbed the man by his collar and brought him close to his face. “Do you hear me?”

“Y-Yes…” he mumbled nervously.

“Changmin-ah! Are you planning on killing someone today?” a squeaky voice suddenly came out of nowhere, its happy tone totally out-of-place. “You should’ve called me! I would’ve been a great side-kick, you know.” The door then clicked behind the newcomer, his eyes darted towards the scene at the other end of the room. Everyone stared at him like an alien just descended from Planet 51.

Changmin turned and released his grip causing the man to lose balance and hit his on the tiled floor hard. “Junsu-yah…” he grunted and sat back on his favourite chair. Even he could feel the change in atmosphere at the newcomer’s presence. It’s about time, or he could’ve actually killed the man.

“I heard you’re going to the warehouse this evening. Mind having me around?” Junsu chuckled, purposely ignoring the troubled look on Changmin’s face. “It’s been a month since I kicked some bad . My legs are itching for some action.”

“No actions today, Junsu,” Changmin sighed while waving for his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter