Chapter 8

DeJa Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, Milady.”

As soon as she stepped out of the bathroom, the soft voice greeted her. She quickly lifted up her head to find an eager smiling face, before a sudden jolt went up through her spine as she realised a female stranger is currently inside the bedroom. 

“Who are you?” the question slipped her lips before she could even make sense of the situation. Her eyes darted towards the glass of milk the girl was holding, thinking if it was brought for her. She grunted softly as she started to lose her balance again.

“Are you feeling alright?” The girl didn’t bother to answer her but continued to trail Min Hee’s steps as she made her way towards the king-sized bed. Min Hee immediately released herself onto it and sent the mattress bouncing softly after receiving her weight. She can’t find a way to stop feeling light and dizzy. And to have this stranger with her in this condition wasn’t helping her at all.

“Min Hee Onnie!” the girl screamed to her surprise. “You should be more careful. Don’t just throw yourself like that!” The girl rushed to her side after putting down the glass of milk on the nearest table and assist Min Hee to lay down more comfortably. The girl’s concerned face confused her. “Oppa will kill me if something bad happens to you.”

Min Hee continued to stare at the girl. The pout on the girl’s face was too cute for Min Hee to judge her as a bad person. Maybe she’s only here to help her. 

“Who are you?” Min Hee repeated her previous question. “And what are you doing in this room?”

The girl stared back at her with the pout which soon turned into a sweet smile. “I want you to drink this first before we start,” she spoke instead. The girl then fetched the glass of milk from the table and quickly sat back on the edge of the bed, handing the glass gladly to Min Hee. 

Min Hee elbowed herself up and took the glass from the girl’s hand and stared at it for a while, hesitating. 

“Don’t worry. It’s clean. Oppa wants you to drink some when you wake up. It helps with the dizziness,” The girl explained with yet another convincing smile. 

Slowly, Min Hee brought the brim of the glass close to her lips. She tilted the base upwards and took a few sips of the white liquid. It was cold and refreshing. The cool trail that flowed towards her stomach soothed her wild thoughts and brought a genuine smile onto her lips. The lingering taste of milk on her tongue demanded for more and she gladly obliged by finishing the whole glass in just a few gulps. But as soon as the glass was fully emptied, everything was back to how it was before.

She didn’t think that the girl was telling the truth now. She could still feel her head spinning lightly and her stomach was still fighting the urge to release its contents. “I feel like throwing up again,” she uttered quietly, shoving the glass back to the girl’s hands and half-cover with one hand.

“But Onnie, you finished the whole glass!” the girl cheered excitedly. “Don’t worry, Onnie. This will take effect soon. All you have to do is drink a glass of milk every morning and before going to bed. Oppa’s orders,” she continued with a happy smile. The girl didn’t even pay attention to the wrinkles on Min Hee’s forehead and the awkwardness of Min Hee’s actions.

“Why do you keep calling me like that?” Min Hee said, putting down her hand and gulping her own saliva to hold down the urge to vomit. Carefully she scooted backwards towards the bed’s headrest, being more assured of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter