Chapter 20

DeJa Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the hell are you doing standing here? Didn’t I give you work to do?”

Junsu’s heart skipped a few beats as he turned around slowly, cursing away for not taking off earlier when he had the chance. Now, he was caught right-handed spying on his boss. As if standing in front of a deadly prey, Junsu ducked his head even lower than possible and shut his eyes tight, not daring to guess what might be playing inside furious-Changmin’s mind right now.

Expecting a harsh tug on his collar or a tight punch in the face, Junsu was left shocked when all he heard were a heavy sigh and footsteps walking away. He opened his eyes slowly only to see Changmin’s backside around the corner, leaving him.

That man is Changmin, right?

“Yah, where are you going?”

The sudden concern that flushed through Junsu’s body immediately pushed away the fear of what has just happened. Changmin wasn’t behaving like himself and that has never meant good news. Getting a punch or two right now would’ve been better than receiving news of some unlucky man found dead in some dark-alley a few days later. It was too unprofessional and it could risk the clan’s reputation even more.

Though, Changmin ignored him and kept on walking towards the main entrance of the house.

“Yah! It’s after midnight, where in the hell are you going?” Junsu barked desperately, trying to catch up to the man.

“Fcuk off…” Changmin growled annoyingly. He grabbed the coat handed by one of the guards and made his way towards his Lamborghini.

“Changmin, STOP!”

“I said FCUK OFF!” Changmin turned around suddenly with his firing eyes shot straight into Junsu’s, causing Junsu to take a few steps back in surprise. “Mind your own business and leave me to mind for my own!”

Before Junsu could open his mouth to protest, Changmin’s Lamborghini was already gone, leaving only dust floating behind.

“.”

Junsu could guess what has caused Changmin to behave that way and he understood that it was partly his fault. Though, he could do nothing to help. He didn’t want anyone to get hurt, especially Min Hee…

Turning back towards the house, he stuffed his fists into his pockets and grunted. “Stupid man.”

The guards at the door bowed at him as he re-entered the building. It looks like his errand for tonight will be cancelled since the man of the house is not around to protect his woman. Now, it will be his job to keep an eye on the house, even when he knew that it’ll be perfectly safe for tonight…

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

“Hey kid!”

The moment the youth turned around, a huge fist landed square on his left cheek and a satisfied laughter erupted from the attacker.

“You idiot!” The youth barked angrily while nursing his injured cheek with his left hand. “Are you crazy?”

After giving the attacker his middle finger, the youth ran off and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter